Why would any GOP Senator support witnesses when they know it can only hurt the GOP?

1. The Articles are void and unconstitutional. The senate needs to acquit ASAP.
2. Why call witnesses when the Articles are unconstitutional? It was the House's job to prove the Articles.
I know, repubs don’t care about the truth. Party over country.
After 8 years of Obama you sons a bitches can kiss my ass
Have things changed much? Trump is constantly defended as Obama did it.
Your problem is that President Trump isn't defended by the media like Obama was
That’s not a problem for me. The problem is huge deficits like Obama. The problem is he hasn’t hit 3% gdp growth like obama. He rules by executive order like Obama....
Yes it's your problem you got to make a case but you can't make a case on bias media information against the president of the United States of America. One president has been treated fairly by the media the other one has not been

Mitt might be retarted.. Collins is a idiot. I don’t see 4 senators switching after today’s ass kicking

I don't know, I just see a few weak GOP senators who are wishy washy. You have the same Establishment politicians who know in their hearts that this cannot reach the level of impeachment, or you won't ever have a president survive opposition House.

Consider the spying used to get Trump in this spot in the first place. This can't be good for the U.S Republic. Which means, it can't be good for the West.

I think Romney needed a bona fide challenger. He is just too weak for the GOP that is reaching out to a broader voting base and fighting China. His weakness gives the green light for others to be weak, since he had so much pull in the past.
I think mitt sees away for him to be president if trump is removed.. he seems fired up

If he ever had a chance as a Republican his RINO behavior has ruined it forever. He may as well switch over and sign up as a democommiedumbass. Of course he'd have to move to California or some shit because the Mormons wouldn't have that asshole or any other godless demodumbass representing them.

Fairness? Honor? Impartial justice? Constitution?

I think Dersh laid out why these allegations aren't impeachable. It doesn't come close to rising to this, especially considering other presidents activities.

Funny. Dooshawitch flip-flops more than IHOP.
Why would you besmirch an honorable man to prop up your dishonorable self?

If a clean white glove is thrown in to the mud, does the mud get glovey, or does the glove get muddy?

You are dishonorable, disreputable, dishonest, and are a reprehensible wicked sinner worthy of The Judgment.

You have no right to discuss honorable men which are unapproachable to you.

Had you any honor within you, you would with introspect examine your wicked heart and change your ways, but honor is with out you, and you are without honor.

Let’s summarize. Trump can’t be investigated. He can’t be indicted. He can’t be impeached.

But he’s not above the law. Yeah. Okay.
He's been investigated dumbass and found nothing to be convicted for

Nope. He obstructed the investigation. No documents were turned over. Witnesses obstructed. He claims he cannot be investigated.

You didn’t know this?

2. Why call witnesses when the Articles are unconstitutional? It was the House's job to prove the Articles.
After 8 years of Obama you sons a bitches can kiss my ass
Have things changed much? Trump is constantly defended as Obama did it.
Your problem is that President Trump isn't defended by the media like Obama was
That’s not a problem for me. The problem is huge deficits like Obama. The problem is he hasn’t hit 3% gdp growth like obama. He rules by executive order like Obama....
So he's like every modern day president lol

Let’s summarize. Trump can’t be investigated. He can’t be indicted. He can’t be impeached.

Nope. He obstructed the investigation. No documents were turned over. Witnesses obstructed. He claims he cannot be investigated.

You didn’t know this?
That's a flat outlie you lying sack of s***

You didn’t know this?

I swear to God, Trump really has you guys living in an alternative reality.

Experts: White House has dubious reasons to ignore subpoenas

I don't get it. This is all designed to hurt Trump and the GOP in House and Senate elections in November. So why would someone demand Bolton, someone who they know is protected by Executive Privilege; be heard in an impeachment without a crime?

Also, is there any way someone challenges Romney in Utah from the GOP side?

Well they swore an oath of to be impartial, some people think there word means something.

There is also strange people who put there country before their party, these people believe a President no matter what party should have to answer serious evidence backed allegations.

But thanks for showing what being unpatriotic is about.... For you questioning Trump is disloyal to your tribe no matter how much it damages the country.

Trump has a 100k+ list for his rally in NJ tomorrow. They are lining up already tonight.

These 100K+ are very lonely people.
They are looking for any type of self approval (acceptance), and figure they can get it by hanging out with other losers.
That's a lot of losers comforting each other.

Poor lost souls.

Oh, I understand. So Biden only draws 25 lonely souls, Trump is the National therapist. Got it.

And your point is?

9db195f44c2d456c7fb210d4c592af30.jpg
0022191067d70efbb69a22-1.jpg

The Moon Bats don't know this because all the fake new sources cut her off but Pam Bondi kicked some serious Democrat corruption ass last night. She can't wait until she get ahold of the Biden boys. She will be screwing them but it won't be the sex kind.

I don't get it. This is all designed to hurt Trump and the GOP in House and Senate elections in November. So why would someone demand Bolton, someone who they know is protected by Executive Privilege; be heard in an impeachment without a crime?

It only hurts trump if he’s guilty, why not call witnesses that clear him?

Look at your post and consider that the Articles are unconstitutional. You are the partisan. Enjoy the November election.
The actions they claim he took are clearly corrupt.

Does "corrupt" = impeachable? (does "claim" = proven.......no it doesn't)
In the US we are innocent until proven guilty, and the dems did not prove an impeachable offense, not even close, the Articles are actually unconstitutional.

You didn’t know this?

Your TDS makes you see unreality things is true

You didn’t know this?

Did you read the article? Are you still claiming that Trump didn’t obstruct the investigation?

You didn’t know this?

Did you read the article? Are you still claiming that Trump didn’t obstruct the investigation?
You need a civics class on presidential duties and the separation of powers

You didn’t know this?

Yes. Congress has oversight authority of the executive. It is the only way they can carry out their constitutional duties. It has been this way since the founding of the nation.

Bolton is not protected by executive privilege. A judge has already refused ruled on that. There very clearly was a crime and Republicans need to put party above the country.

Also Romney won Utah with 73%. Trump- got clobbered in the Republican primaries and won with only 46% of the vote.
You're totally delusional, as always. No judge has ruled on whether Bolton is covered by executive privilege. All the evidence indicates that he is.

If anything is clear, it's that Trump committed no crime. None of the charges in the impeachment are even crimes.

Trump got clobbered in the primaries? That's news to me.

You didn’t know this?

There's no such crime as "obstruction of Congress." The Founding Fathers called that "separation of powers."

Yes. Congress has oversight authority of the executive. It is the only way they can carry out their constitutional duties. It has been this way since the founding of the nation.
Here use it Civics Courses - Online Classes with Videos | Study.com

Forum List

Back