Why would any GOP Senator support witnesses when they know it can only hurt the GOP?

Fairness? Honor? Impartial justice? Constitution?

I think Dersh laid out why these allegations aren't impeachable. It doesn't come close to rising to this, especially considering other presidents activities.

Funny. Dooshawitch flip-flops more than IHOP.
shit Lahkota. If George Armstrong Custer were a democrat you'd be cheering for his side.
I think you can leave the racism out of this. Lakhota is on the right side of this issue.

I am sure Hunter Biden will demand to take the stand to clear his good name. Same with Joe.
They don't need to take the stand. Their name is still good. But if we are going to start demanding testimony for such things, perhaps Don Jr., Eric, Ivanka, and Jared can take the stand and start clearing their names too.

How silly of me to think any bloody tRumpling would want to know the truth.

Thank you for reminding me.

Muchos gracias.

The TRUTH is, he has not committed an impeachable offense.

After hearing from the defense team, he hasn't even committed anything worthy of censure.

You were lead by leftarded zealots over a political cliff.

6020-1580201129-216ebdccef1efa044bfd2cc65bcae7c1.jpg

Deal with it.

Last edited:
Mitt might be retarted.. Collins is a idiot. I don’t see 4 senators switching after today’s ass kicking
Ass kicking my ass.....if your a Trumpeze, you'd believe all the lies these bastards put forth...but you know and we all know, if they really wanted the truth, they'd bring in witness'es. I'm tired of dealing with you morons who think Trump is innocent, you ppl can not be reached and your a waste of time.

I am sure Hunter Biden will demand to take the stand to clear his good name. Same with Joe.
They don't need to take the stand. Their name is still good. But if we are going to start demanding testimony for such things, perhaps Don Jr., Eric, Ivanka, and Jared can take the stand and start clearing their names too.
I'm with you, lets give them Joe and his kid....spend endless hours asking stupid question and we get who we want...and spend endless hours ripping the GOP and Trump new ass ho's!!

Muchos gracias.

After hearing from the defense team, he hasn't even committed anything worthy of censure.

Deal with it.
(sigh), says a Trump idiot...listen, you ppl are too lost for conversation and so unworthy of a platform to speak. I feel sorry for anybody that lost their brain.

Mitt might be retarted.. Collins is a idiot. I don’t see 4 senators switching after today’s ass kicking
Ass kicking my ass.....if your a Trumpeze, you'd believe all the lies these bastards put forth...but you know and we all know, if they really wanted the truth, they'd bring in witness'es. I'm tired of dealing with you morons who think Trump is innocent, you ppl can not be reached and your a waste of time.

AMEN!

Muchos gracias.

Deal with it.
(sigh), says a Trump idiot...listen, you ppl are too lost for conversation and so unworthy of a platform to speak. I feel sorry for anybody that lost their brain.

butthurtometer.gif

Muchos gracias.

Deal with it.

No. You deal with the fact trump has been impeached. The house team showed the truth. What you have said is not.

Muchos gracias.

Deal with it.

butthurtometer.gif
Glad to see that you're admitting butthurt about trumps impeachment.

Muchos gracias.

Deal with it.

No. You deal with the fact trump has been impeached. The house team showed the truth. What you have said is not.

The Senate is dealing with the leftarded political stunt as we speak.

I have no worries about that.

Not even if it results in Pence taking office tomorrow.

AMEN!
Talking to the brainless diaper wearing moron's is exhausting. Its like trying to explain physics to a retarded 1 year old, a fuckin waste of time...

I don't know, I just see a few weak GOP senators who are wishy washy. You have the same Establishment politicians who know in their hearts that this cannot reach the level of impeachment, or you won't ever have a president survive opposition House.

Consider the spying used to get Trump in this spot in the first place. This can't be good for the U.S Republic. Which means, it can't be good for the West.

I think Romney needed a bona fide challenger. He is just too weak for the GOP that is reaching out to a broader voting base and fighting China. His weakness gives the green light for others to be weak, since he had so much pull in the past.

The word is not wishy washy. The word would be whether any Republican Senators have any honor in their bones. So far none of them have shown a honorable bone in their body.

I think wishy-washy is accurate. Especially if you demand BombsAway ChickenHawk Bolton, but don't allow Trumps witnesses. He's had NONE since this process began and he is the accused.

Just what kind of America do you want? Guilty until proven innocent and you will have to use the Prosecutors witnesses to make your case?

The Bidens have no evidence to give on Trump's shakedown of the Ukraine. Trump just wants to use the impeachment to smear the Biden's the way the email investigation smeared Hillary.

Trump doesn't have any witnesses who will exonerate him, so he's trying to th
394B3055-BB05-4856-9474-A7A13598CEA2.jpeg

I don't know, I just see a few weak GOP senators who are wishy washy. You have the same Establishment politicians who know in their hearts that this cannot reach the level of impeachment, or you won't ever have a president survive opposition House.

Consider the spying used to get Trump in this spot in the first place. This can't be good for the U.S Republic. Which means, it can't be good for the West.

I think Romney needed a bona fide challenger. He is just too weak for the GOP that is reaching out to a broader voting base and fighting China. His weakness gives the green light for others to be weak, since he had so much pull in the past.

The word is not wishy washy. The word would be whether any Republican Senators have any honor in their bones. So far none of them have shown a honorable bone in their body.

I think wishy-washy is accurate. Especially if you demand BombsAway ChickenHawk Bolton, but don't allow Trumps witnesses. He's had NONE since this process began and he is the accused.

Just what kind of America do you want? Guilty until proven innocent and you will have to use the Prosecutors witnesses to make your case?

That is a lie. The only 2 witnesses who were relevant testified in the House. Most of the witnesses House republicans wanted were irrelevant.

The kind of America you want is clear. A America where the President is a King and can do anything he wants. Nazi Germany is a good example of what you want. Again you are citing criminal law. In a civil lawsuit it is the preponderance of the evidence which has been satisfied in this case. If it were determined on the evidence, Trump would be gone.
A present holding on to foreign aid because he cares about his peoples taxes is comparable to Nazi Germany? Lol wow

TDS

You definitely have TDS. That is why you sound so stupid.
Nice substance lol orange man bad lol

Lol you can’t go fishing at this stage if you have no evidence it’s time to shut it down

Forum List

Back