Why won’t Democrats tell us how illegals help the black and poor populations?

Why won’t Democrats tell us how illegals help the black and poor populations?​

Because they don't help at all....white liberals that do not have children and never will or are way past being empty nesters are running the democrat party today....and poor blacks don't mean shit to them after election night....

I mean surely the Democrat Party wouldn’t support ANYTHING that wasn’t of clear benefit to blacks and the poor...their base...RIGHT?
Have they told us how illegals make America better for blacks, the poor and the homeless?

The irony is, neither do the GOP. That's why Trump won, he called it out and his administration went on Fox News and other outlets and repeated that this was bad for these communities. He hit record votes for a GOP and minority populations.

The GOP from what I can tell, has been on-board with illegal immigration as much as, and even more in the past than Dems are. Paul Ryan advised Trump to not take a multi-billion dollar border wall deal when the Dems offered it.

In my eyes, your open border ensures your long-term failure. China is probably pouring a great deal of money to help Central Americans move to America. That's good foreign policy for China to weaken America and it's the easiest path of least resistance to an all too willing political and business class.

I mean surely the Democrat Party wouldn’t support ANYTHING that wasn’t of clear benefit to blacks and the poor...their base...RIGHT?
Have they told us how illegals make America better for blacks, the poor and the homeless?
Have you tried asking one, and they refuse to answer or is this just your mental masturbation?

Have you tried asking one, and they refuse to answer or is this just your mental masturbation?
I’ve asked many Democrats....like all logical questions do, this one stops them in their tracks...I get the deer in the headlights look....followed by the cry “RACIST”!
Can you tell us?

You didn't ask Independents. I cannot speak for the Democrats. I just found your premise mildly amusing and wondered whether you had covered the most basic way of gathering the answer to your question. Where did you meet one, toiletry section at Walmart, or a BLM rally perhaps?

You didn't ask Independents. I cannot speak for the Democrats. I just found your premise mildly amusing and wondered whether you had covered the most basic way of gathering the answer to your question. Where did you meet one, toiletry section at Walmart, or a BLM rally perhaps?
hahahaha...Trust me, you’re definitely NOT an Independent...hahahaha...You must have forgot you have a post history?

hahahaha...Trust me, you’re definitely NOT an Independent...hahahaha...You must have forgot you have a post history?
Not a bit. To you anybody left of Godfather trump is a democrat regardless of voting record.

Not a bit. To you anybody left of Godfather trump is a democrat regardless of voting record.
Link us to one of your posts showing your position aligns with that of the Right....I could link you to thousands of your posts that align with the Left....
You're no Independent, you are a hardcore Leftist who knows he should be ashamed of his alignment.

Maybe the Op ought to tell us why a racist like he pretends to care about blacks...

Still hoping one of you Democrats who claim to ALWAYS be looking out for blacks and our poor can reconcile this for us?
How do illegals help blacks and the poor?

Forum List

Back