why women are given to much power

sam111

Jan 26, 2012
I think women are given way to much power and help in this day an age.

Parents are raising their daughters to be stuck up and think they can get everything handed to them.

I don't think parents are raising their girls very well...

Also the statement that women should be given fair treatment to everything is bullshit.

Look at it from a mans point of view they already have a basic need (sex to toy with us with)

1) is abortion a 50/50 decision NO.
2) is having to give half of your money to a women after divorce right in all cases NO.
3) should women be given child support all the time if they have a child that the man didn't want (I agree sometimes but some times women trap men with this shit... maybe if they knew they wheren't going to get child support they would be alittle be more careful)
4) Are women in generally stronger then a man physically NO.
5) Can women logically think like men some but most of them aren't logical thinkers look at all the men mathematicians and compare them to the women their is only a hand ful of known ones.
6) Their is definitely stuff that is fundementual and biologically different between men and women .

So why should they get any more power they already have to much.

Also black men or white men essentially are on a more equal level equivalent to a black women and a white women.

The point I am trying to make is men and women are different. And I believe we are giving them way to much power they already have the basic need which will allow them to get a man to provide them with all their shit... why should we give them any more power...

Men are the stupidest people all we really need at are most basic level is the sex part and also love/personality comes into it after.

Plus women have no since of stabilty if you don't agree with them tough I will just use my sex appeal to get another guy to do my shit for me....etc

I do agree women make better care takers in general.

And I am not saying women are all bad I am just pointing out the bad side of women.

personally all men can do is hit them or shout at them but the smart women won't take it and just find another person.
Point here is a man they can manipulate you causing you to go insane and I believe it is harder for a man to find another women then it is for a women to find a man... (in general which makes it just a pain in the ass to deal with women at all)
Which supports why women do more damage to a man then the other way around usually.

Another point girls get free drinks by showing some cleavage.... but if a man shows part of his penis he gets kick out. Point is until we start psychologically putting women on the same level as a man in everything they should not be treated equal in all situations unless of course they are going to be more tolerable , forgiving, not as lazy ,...etc

Also look at the most prettiest girls in the world they are usually the stupidest ones (why because they didn't have to do anything but provide sex they know they can get a man to do what ever they want)

The problem is not with the attractiveness or ability to get what they want but the morals or other standards women are brought up on.
I have a cousin that is down right beautiful but she was brought up right and yes she can get what she wants but she doesn't act on this 99% of the time... is a hard worker , ....etc

So the problem their in is the way we bring up are women of tom-marrow.

Personally right now I would go for the un-attractive , hard working, reliable ones less of a head trip :)

Last edited:
super_villain.jpg

Parents are raising their daughters to be stuck up and think they can get everything handed to them.

Also the statement that women should be given fair treatment to everything is bullshit.

Look at it from a mans point of view they already have a basic need (sex to toy with us with)

2) is having to give half of your money to a women after divorce right in all cases NO.
3) should women be given child support all the time if they have a child that the man didn't want (I agree sometimes but some times women trap men with this shit... maybe if they knew they wheren't going to get child support they would be alittle be more careful)
5) Can women logically think like men some but most of them aren't logical thinkers look at all the men mathematicians and compare them to the women their is only a hand ful of known ones.
6) Their is definitely stuff that is fundementual and biologically different between men and women .

Also black men or white men essentially are on a more equal level equivalent to a black women and a white women.

The point I am trying to make is men and women are different. And I believe we are giving them way to much power they already have the basic need which will allow them to get a man to provide them with all their shit... why should we give them any more power...

Men are the stupidest people all we really need at are most basic level is the sex part and also love/personality comes into it after.

Plus women have no since of stabilty if you don't agree with them tough I will just use my sex appeal to get another guy to do my shit for me....etc

And I am not saying women are all bad I am just pointing out the bad side of women.

personally all men can do is hit them or shout at them but the smart women won't take it and just find another person.
Point here is a man they can manipulate you causing you to go insane and I believe it is harder for a man to find another women then it is for a women to find a man... (in general which makes it just a pain in the ass to deal with women at all)
Which supports why women do more damage to a man then the other way around usually.

Another point girls get free drinks by showing some cleavage.... but if a man shows part of his penis he gets kick out. Point is until we start psychologically putting women on the same level as a man in everything they should not be treated equal in all situations unless of course they are going to be more tolerable , forgiving, not as lazy ,...etc

Also look at the most prettiest girls in the world they are usually the stupidest ones (why because they didn't have to do anything but provide sex they know they can get a man to do what ever they want)

The problem is not with the attractiveness or ability to get what they want but the morals or other standards women are brought up on.
I have a cousin that is down right beautiful but she was brought up right and yes she can get what she wants but she doesn't act on this 99% of the time... is a hard worker , ....etc

Personally right now I would go for the un-attractive , hard working, reliable ones less of a head trip :)
Things are not always what they seem, bucko. Perhaps what would help is if you are not too short sighted about this.

First off... children being raised 'with power', empowered, and the like are sometimes the very ones that become adults and are beaten down by the discouraging changes within society. It isn't necessarily karma, sometimes it seems there is a necessary prep work that we do as parents to prepare our children. One of my greatest fears, personally, is that my children will mature into the world unprepared to emotionally deal with and adequately handle whatever is thrown at them. I worry a bit especially about them being beaten down by those who (most likely mistakenly) assume they have the things that they have and have UNDESERVING become accomplished for themselves. As I come to mature in parenthood I readily recognize that witnessing this very struggle may bring out sides to my character that I have kept on reserve and in check, faithfully.

Are you a parent? If you are, how about you post about how you may be giving your children too much power at times. I know, for me and mine, and I don't mind to share this, it is the outside influences that create rebellion within my children that I highly resent. I get really upset when I cannot discuss something important with my children because they have been taught to limit my input or to completely block me out. This also brings a side of my character out that I have kept well in check.

Men and women are vastly different, but only in accordance to how they were taught or how they have individually adjusted to the circumstances in which life has given them. Many times over the differences between the sexes are NOT at all the things so readily recognized by appearances and gender roles.

Perhaps if you take a different angle and not be POINTING the problematic issues out as though they are not shared by you, as well, the topic could take on a wonderful hue of shared understanding instead of seeming like an ignorant and limited minded attack on the things, by appearance of the OP, you, personally, don't have any experience in.

Experience is likely the keyword here. ;)

Last edited:
You need to seek help.

You have a view of women that is unhealthy.

It will RUIN your life if you do not get help.

No man would think these things of a woman if he was raised in a healthy manner.

GO GET HELP!

Or atleast consider that you may be mistaken and read through opposing views carefully.

a young man does not arrive at such a dim veiw of females without help getting there.

The young man will have a horrible life if he continues to feel this way about women.

You need to be locked up for six months or so with Truthmatters. She's got issues.

He might have been around a limited kind of women. A different variety of women is important. Sam seems to post like he just really has been kept in a box. Or married, which, sadly, can be the same thing.

maybe you should join him in getting help.

Lets remember YOU pick who you marry and its a reflextion of you.

He might have been around a limited kind of women. A different variety of women is important. Sam seems to post like he just really has been kept in a box. Or married, which, sadly, can be the same thing.

you're making excuses for the inexcusable.

he's simply an idiot. i also think he's a child, so maybe his parents will get him help before it's too late.

or maybe he just got a new computer and is trying to see if he can get a rise from people by spewing idiocy.

"stuck up"? really? i mean, he has to be about 12

Sometimes certain relationships can warp us. All of us need help, surely, at different levels and such, it seems. I obviously married the only man outside of my family that demanded me to step outside of who and how I am most naturally. Hell, I do not necessarily like the things he (or others, at times) provoke from me, but those are things I must deal with... I don't ever mean to slam or slur others with my own warpedness. When I see others do so, I cringe because of the embarrassment I feel for them. It may be a mother thing, it may be a wife thing... but before I was either one of those I was a daughter and a sister. Different types of people provoke different things from within us, it is redundant to continue saying that, but it seems we all too often forget that we are who we choose to be sometimes in spite of outside influences.

I am not a psychologist and I don't mean to psychoanalyze and then psychobabble my limited and likely garbled experiences, but all too often my own experiences in being who I have been with whom I have had in my life prevent me from comfortably slandering and/or overly criticizing those who even seem the most at fault/flawed.

Sam's real age may not matter nearly as much as what presence we allow him here and what influences we choose to be for him.

Last edited:
whoever he is he is the master of his ship.

his ship will hit the rocks in no time if he insists on sailing with damaged navigational equipment.

he needs to go get his equipment calibrated to true north.

He is floundering

Forum List

Back