Zone1 Why whites have more wealth than blacks.

Question:
If you and e.g. BlackUK_Dude - believe that the two of you, need to "educate"/"convert" an e.g. racist "Hillbilly Trailer-Park Trash" - then how dumb, are the two of you?

All white people are racist. It's just to what extent they are. If I'm in court and you are judge and jury ? I'm fked.

It's impossible to live in the west and for a white person not to have soaked in some anti black feelings.

I've know white dudes who married to black women, have kids to non white women who are just as racist so drop this idea that racists are hillybilly trash.

All white people are racist. It's just to what extent they are. If I'm in court and you are judge and jury ? I'm fked.

It's impossible to live in the west and for a white person not to have soaked in some anti black feelings.

I've know white dudes who married to black women, have kids to non white women who are just as racist so drop this idea that racists are hillybilly trash.
You still confuse (most likely intentional) someones distaste towards a "low social cultured" person - with racism - due to a skin pigmentation being involved.

That's a bunch of bullcrap. If you are in court, dressed nicely, no observable gang tattoos, no extensive criminal record and present yourself civilly you will be treated like anyone else of any race. If you come to court in shorts and a hoody, act up like an ass and have gang tattoos, you will be treated badly. People judge everyone on appearances.

That's a bunch of bullcrap. If you are in court, dressed nicely, no observable gang tattoos, no extensive criminal record and present yourself civilly you will be treated like anyone else of any race. If you come to court in shorts and a hoody, act up like an ass and have gang tattoos, you will be treated badly. People judge everyone on appearances.
Untrue.

"There’s overwhelming evidence that the criminal justice system is racist. Here’s the proof".

Untrue.

"There’s overwhelming evidence that the criminal justice system is racist. Here’s the proof".
That is overwhelming proof that black culture is tragically invested in criminal behavior.

Point to the racist law or policy (you can’t). You don’t understand that disparity is not the same thing as discrimination.

Malarkey, and worse, you know it's malarkey, and you're just trolling.

2019%20Murderer%20%20Demobraphics-XL.jpg

You still confuse (most likely intentional) someones distaste towards a "low social cultured" person - with racism - due to a skin pigmentation being involved.
Does not matter what blk ppl do, be it high or low cultured

Obama went to Harvard, did not sag his pants, did not have kids out of wedlock, was educated, did not live on welfare, did not commit any crimes, spoke in a way that was acceptable to whites, dressed in a way that acceptable to whites, dressed and styled himself in a way that was acceptable to whites. a good father to his kids, happily married and was never in any personal scandal in both terms of office

Yet he got more death threats, more racist hate mail, more shit than any stereotypical blk gangbanger

Last edited:
  • Fact
Reactions: IM2
Why lie? Just to stir the pot, right? When do you start to propose real solutions?
SAT%20NAEP%20and%20IQ%20studies-XL.jpg

So according to you blk ppl are handicapped. Right ? We just can't cut it because we lack brain function and that's at birth. Handicapped means you have negative defect at birth.

1700870138290.png

So why practice racism if black ppl are handicapped ? Why do you need a whole system of racism if blk ppl are just natural fk ups ? You should be able to give blks the best of everything and we would not be able to cut it. Right ?

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
There is no “whole system of racism”. That’s what you retards don’t understand.

My point is guys like Markle say this IQ thing. That means he saying that black people are handicapped.

So why have white people needed to practice racism if blk ppl are handicapped ?

And you notice he doesn't reply to me and if he does it will be some weak "but but...I mean, not saying all blks are dumb, u av some smart ones, but on average, blks are the dumbest"

Does not matter what blk ppl do, be it high or low cultured

Obama went to Harvard, did not sag his pants, did not have kids out of wedlock, was educated, did not live on welfare, did not commit any crimes, spoke in a way that was acceptable to whites, dressed in a way that acceptable to whites, dressed and styled himself in a way that was acceptable to whites. a good father to his kids, happily married and was never in any personal scandal in both terms of office

Yet he got more death threats, more racist hate mail, more shit than any stereotypical blk gangbanger
always-S.jpg

2023-11-24%20Death%20threats-X2.jpg

My point is guys like Markle say this IQ thing. That means he saying that black people are handicapped.

So why have white people needed to practice racism if blk ppl are handicapped ?

And you notice he doesn't reply to me and if he does it will be some weak "but but...I mean, not saying all blks are dumb, u av some smart ones, but on average, blks are the dumbest"

And I'm saying fine.
Where did I say anything about being handicapped?

You're just being childish. Grow up.

Are whites the only race that is prejudiced, or are all races prejudiced? I say almost everyone, regardless of race, is racist. That's okay, it's normal. It is what you do with those feelings.

Where did I say anything about being handicapped?

You haven't really thought this through. Have you ?

You are saying that black people are the dumbest race. Right ? Fine let's run with that.

So that means that black people are handicapped because handicapped means you are born with a physical or mental ailment.

Are whites the only race that is prejudiced, or are all races prejudiced? I say almost everyone, regardless of race, is racist. That's okay, it's normal. It is what you do with those feelings.

See this is were the backtracking and the wimping out comes in. Whites and non blks who are always on forum after forum trying to prove how stupid blk ppl are, always wimp out when it comes to the handicapped question

UK Brother makes a good point..

If we're so handicapped why have whites spent 247 years enacting various racist laws and policies? After all, if we're so dumb you don't need to make rules excluding or targeting us because we're too stupid.

Forum List

Back