Why weren't any of Bill Clinton's girl friends black?

Can you explain to me how Bill Clinton having a Black child has anything to do with Hilary? I'm just curious as to why you Drumpf supporters are that desperate. :laugh:

What I amazed by is all of the glaring issues that Trump is getting a pass on.

Suppose during Obama’s campaign that a audio recording of him had surfaced with him talking about grabbing women by the "p***y"?
They would have tried to impeach Obama citing he was a sexual predator. Drumpf is only getting a pass by frightened, low income, low intellect white guys supremely pissed off that a Black family is kicking up their heels in the white house. I imagine this is what the south was like after the slaves were freed and some gained political office.
Can you explain to me how Bill Clinton having a Black child has anything to do with Hilary? I'm just curious as to why you Drumpf supporters are that desperate. :laugh:

Suppose during Obama’s campaign that a audio recording of him had surfaced with him talking about grabbing women by the "p***y"?
They would have tried to impeach Obama citing he was a sexual predator. Drumpf is only getting a pass by frightened, low income, low intellect white guys supremely pissed off that a Black family is kicking up their heels in the white house. I imagine this is what the south was like after the slaves were freed and some gained political office.

Indeed. I guess to many having a xenophobic, homophobic, chauvenist allegedly racist white male in office is more appealing than a half black male or woman.

Had something like that become public knowledge prior to the election, there would have been anarchy in the streets......by BOTH parties.

Interestingly there was a recent poll taken that identified the average annual Trump supporter income at 72,000 per year....which is higher than the national average.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/83972800/

Indeed. And had something like that become public knowledge prior to the election, there would have been anarchy in the streets......by BOTH parties.

Interestingly there was a recent poll taken that identified the average annual Trump supporter income at 72,000 per year....which is higher than the national average.

Thats interesting. It tells me that its much more than the very lowest of whites that support Drumpf. I suspected this but I had not seen any stats on it. I cant wait to see the numbers on the amount of whites that will vote for Drumpf. Anything over 20% lets me know the real feelings of whites in the US>

Indeed. And had something like that become public knowledge prior to the election, there would have been anarchy in the streets......by BOTH parties.

Thats interesting. It tells me that its much more than the very lowest of whites that support Drumpf. I suspected this but I had not seen any stats on it.

I was actually not a bit surprised when I read that article.

It really proves the depth of anger within a large drmographic over Obama being elected.

Thats interesting. It tells me that its much more than the very lowest of whites that support Drumpf. I suspected this but I had not seen any stats on it.

It really proves the depth of anger within a large drmographic over Obama being elected.
I obviously over estimated the intelligence of some whites. I knew they were apoplectic over Obama but I had no idea they would self identify with such a buffoon as Drumpf. I thought they would at least adhere to a modicum of dignity. I guess things havent changed as much as I thought they had.

I obviously over estimated the intelligence of some whites. I knew they were apoplectic over Obama but I had no idea they would self identify with such a buffoon as Drumpf. I thought they would at least adhere to a modicum of dignity. I guess things havent changed as much as I thought they had.

I don't think it is a matter of "self identifying" Asclepias, my belief is that Trump has found a way to ignite a suppressed anger that has been boiling beneath the surface through 2 consecutive terms of a black man being in office.

If you have access to Sirius/XM radio, tune in Joe Madison on weekdays from 3am to 6am eastern time.

He offers quite a few thought provoking theories on the appeal of Trump to his supporters.

Unless it was her idea.. . . . :eusa_shifty:
????? Conspiracy? :eek-52:

Have you ever heard of a married couple that doesn't conspire? That's pretty much the definition of any successful marriage.

Any man or woman that chooses the world before their spouse doesn't understand the function of unconditional love, faith and trust.

How on earth is Bill supposed to be able to get his nookie on the side if he can't count on Hillary to be there to cover his ass? :lmao:
I'm married to a Black woman. i would be dead if i tried to cheat on her.
That'd be some black on black crime we could all applaud.
Figures it would take a woman to do what a weak boy like you could never do.
I'm too smart to take out a worthless porch monkey and risk time in a federal monkey house for it, so I'll leave it to your ho instead and applaud as promised.

Get real. That would never happen. It would be buried.

For instance, the fact that Obama worked for the CIA is buried and diverted with this whole birther disinformation everyone knows is crap, but it keeps everyone from looking directly at the truth.

What a crock, Americans are so dumb.

For instance, the fact that Obama worked for the CIA is buried and diverted with this whole birther disinformation everyone knows is crap, but it keeps everyone from looking directly at the truth.

Your right. Get real. First of all, feel free to post a link to your conspiracy theory that Obama worked for the CIA. How could that not be publicized?

Secondly, Herman Cain was doing well in the polls until allegations of his affairs with numerous WHITE WOMEN emerged....why is that?

As it turns out, there exists a video of him showing off his erection to a bunch of giggling reporters and flight attendants on the campaign trail. Naturally, it was never aired.

Wow, when I searched for it on Google. . . nothing. Isn't that a bitch?

Had to use some other search engine.

Video Surfaces of Obama Showing off His Erection to Giggling Female Reporters; Hypocrisy on Trump Much?

Your right. Get real. First of all, feel free to post a link to your conspiracy theory that Obama worked for the CIA. How could that not be publicized?

Secondly, Herman Cain was doing well in the polls until allegations of his affairs with numerous WHITE WOMEN emerged....why is that?

So you are obviously not aware that the security state has infiltrated all throughout the MS American media?

You probably didn't even realize during the debate the other night, that one of the moderators was CIA, did you? :laugh:

Barack Obama, His Mother, And The CIA
Barack Obama, His Mother, And The CIA

The Chosen One
CRB | The Chosen One, by Angelo M. Codevilla
In the 1950s and '60s few cared where, say, the State Department or foundations such as Ford ended and the CIA began. The leading members of the U.S. government's influence network moved easily from public to private stations and vice versa. Here are a few examples. Howard P. Jones, U.S. ambassador to Indonesia between 1958 and 1965—arguably the chief planner of the coup that removed the Sukarno regime—became chancellor of the University of Hawaii's East-West Center. Ann Dunham's second husband, Lolo Soetoro, returned from the East-West Center to Jakarta to help in the struggle that the coup had begun. Another of Ann's employers, the Ford Foundation's international affairs division, was led by Stephen Cohen, who had come to Ford from the directorship of the International Association of Cultural Freedom, previously known as the Congress for Cultural Freedom (CCF), which organized countless left-leaning American academics into a corps (lavishly financed by the CIA) to promote social democracy around the world, and to staff many of the councils on foreign relations that spread around America in the 1950s. Among the participants were countless actual and future college presidents, including Richard C. Gilman, who ran Occidental when young Barack Obama enrolled there in 1979. In those years, any number of companies were CIA fronts, including Business International Corporation, which gave young Obama his first job after graduation from college. Perhaps these are only coincidences. More importantly, U.S. international corporations in general had countless officers who were proud cooperators with U.S. covert activities abroad. Any serious attempt to sketch this network would result in something like an x-ray of the American ruling class's skeleton.

The point here is that this network was formed precisely to help the careers of kindred folk, while ruining those of others, and to move the requisite money and influence unaccountably, erasing evidence that it had done so. Exercising influence abroad on America's behalf—the network's founding purpose—never got in the way of playing a partisan role in American life and, of course, of taking care of its own.

As it turns out, there exists a video of him showing off his erection to a bunch of giggling reporters and flight attendants on the campaign trail. Naturally, it was never aired.

Video Surfaces of Obama Showing off His Erection to Giggling Female Reporters; Hypocrisy on Trump Much?

Good job. I asked you to post your conspiracy theory, and you respond with an article from a site with a "stellar reputation" in perpetrating hoaxes.

Fake News Watch – Last updated: 01/18/2016

Good job. I asked you to post your conspiracy theory, and you respond with an article from a site with a "stellar reputation" in perpetrating hoaxes.

So what are you saying exactly, the video is a fake?

It is highly questionable given the reputation of the source.

I'm disappointed in you. I know you are a conservative but have you lost your mind?

I'm not a conservative.

Jesus. All this time, have you learned nothing? It's like you have never read any of my posts.

The thing I am concerned with most is the bureaucracy, or the Deep State controlling the population. Hell, I'll even tolerate the most socialist/communist policies to get rid of the Deep State.

One of the most liberal congress persons in the new millennia was not part of the Deep State. After 9/11 happened, she wasn't in the loop. Right after it happened, when she was TOLD how to vote, and who did 9/11, she asked for the evidence, they told her, they just knew, and to trust them. Well, she didn't just trust them. That spelled the end of her career, though corruption. They do the same to all politicians, on the left and the right, if they don't play ball. Look at Ron Paul, look at Dennis Kucinich. The media will destroy their image in the minds of anyone with out the ability to reason critically.

That is when the corruption sets in.

Now keep in mind. . . . THE Bush family and Clintons are close, very close. The elites decide who will rule before the election even takes place.

Did you READ that link? Are you SO in love with Obama you didn't already know all the history behind his up-bringing? You didn't know that he is part of the Deep State and a protege of Zbigniew Brzezinski already?

Kissinger, Brzezinski it makes no difference. Soros, Koch, it is all the same.

Obama has NOTHING in common with your average ordinary Black man, nothing.

Did you even read the last Wikileaks release? Surprise surprise, the SAME DAY the Access Hollywood video was released? All this was pre-planned, back when Obama and Hillary met in Chantilly Virginia on that fateful day in 2008. Hell, it wouldn't surprise me if Trump is in on this whole deal too. Stop being a stooge.
WikiLeaks - The Podesta Emails

14610893_881890538612691_7272981351322899888_n.jpg

That shit is terrible for the Black Community. Do you think these elites care? Do you think Obama ever cared?

It's funny, b/c I am aware of how the system works, and I feel the exact same way about MSM propaganda. :lmao:

Go back to sleep slave.

It's funny, b/c I am aware of how the system works, and I feel the exact same way about MSM propaganda. :lmao:

Go back to sleep slave.

And BTW, Your "Fake News Watch" is just an appeal to authority website, which just lists a bunch of sites saying, these sites we don't approve of, so don't go to them, they aren't any good.

Who says, who are these people of "authority?" Learn some things about logic and debate, will you? Who the hell are these folks to tell people what is a legit site and what isn't? This website then lists, "as an authority" OTHER WEBSITES? REALLY? Get a life already.

EinsteinSB.jpg

I'm disappointed in you. I know you are a conservative but have you lost your mind?

I'm not a conservative.

Jesus. All this time, have you learned nothing? It's like you have never read any of my posts.

The thing I am concerned with most is the bureaucracy, or the Deep State controlling the population. Hell, I'll even tolerate the most socialist/communist policies to get rid of the Deep State.

One of the most liberal congress persons in the new millennia was not part of the Deep State. After 9/11 happened, she wasn't in the loop. Right after it happened, when she was TOLD how to vote, and who did 9/11, she asked for the evidence, they told her, they just knew, and to trust them. Well, she didn't just trust them. That spelled the end of her career, though corruption. They do the same to all politicians, on the left and the right, if they don't play ball. Look at Ron Paul, look at Dennis Kucinich. The media will destroy their image in the minds of anyone with out the ability to reason critically.

That is when the corruption sets in.

Now keep in mind. . . . THE Bush family and Clintons are close, very close. The elites decide who will rule before the election even takes place.

Did you READ that link? Are you SO in love with Obama you didn't already know all the history behind his up-bringing? You didn't know that he is part of the Deep State and a protege of Zbigniew Brzezinski already?

Kissinger, Brzezinski it makes no difference. Soros, Koch, it is all the same.

Obama has NOTHING in common with your average ordinary Black man, nothing.

Did you even read the last Wikileaks release? Surprise surprise, the SAME DAY the Access Hollywood video was released? All this was pre-planned, back when Obama and Hillary met in Chantilly Virginia on that fateful day in 2008. Hell, it wouldn't surprise me if Trump is in on this whole deal too. Stop being a stooge.
WikiLeaks - The Podesta Emails

14610893_881890538612691_7272981351322899888_n.jpg

That shit is terrible for the Black Community. Do you think these elites care? Do you think Obama ever cared?

Drumpf would have been worse for the Black community. Yes I know Obama cares. I personally know people that know him. People I have a high amount of trust and respect for.

Forum List

Back