Why wasn't Joe Biden crucified for video of him GROPING YOUNG GIRL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Creepy, creepy shit, Faun......and if you don't see that????? You need help......
Spits the forum's craziest poster.

2s0blvo.jpg

I see totally inappropriate behavior........pulling the little girls over to him and stroking their hair, putting his arm around them just under their breast and whispering in their ears. Sorry, bub....I would never let a stranger do that to my daughter....not ever.
See that? Yet again you demonstrate how crazy you are. That doesn’t answer my question, Dale... my question was ... do you see where Biden ”groped” her? That’s the claim of the OP. Do you see that too?

Would you take the arm of some young girl (or boy) and pull them by your side and start fawning over them and start stroking their hair and whispering in their ear as if to keep some secret from mom and dad? If so, you are a pervert as well.
LOLOL

Look at how impossible it is to get you to answer such a simple question -- did he grope anyone?

Would you allow a stranger to yank your child over to his vicinity and start stroking her hair and whisper things to her????? Would you allow her to stand in front of him with his arm just under her developing breasts? If so, you are either a pervert or a coward....there is no "middle ground" to be had. I guarantee you that I would have never let a stranger take MY daughter or son from my side and do those things.......fucking bet me and lose on THAT one.
A stranger, no.

Joe Biden wasn't a stranger. He was the president of the Senate, swearing in Senators into the 115th Congress. And he wasn't touching anybody inappropriately. Not one family present that day, Democrat or Republican, ever voiced a complaint or even a concern.

As always, it's no one else's fault but your own that you're crazy and see things that aren't there. Just like the racist OP who see's Biden groping girls when his own video proves he hallucinating.

Creepy uncle Joe is a stranger to those little girls that he can't keep his hands off of.........that's for damn sure.

See that? Yet again you demonstrate how crazy you are. That doesn’t answer my question, Dale... my question was ... do you see where Biden ”groped” her? That’s the claim of the OP. Do you see that too?

Would you take the arm of some young girl (or boy) and pull them by your side and start fawning over them and start stroking their hair and whispering in their ear as if to keep some secret from mom and dad? If so, you are a pervert as well.
LOLOL

Look at how impossible it is to get you to answer such a simple question -- did he grope anyone?

Would you allow a stranger to yank your child over to his vicinity and start stroking her hair and whisper things to her????? Would you allow her to stand in front of him with his arm just under her developing breasts? If so, you are either a pervert or a coward....there is no "middle ground" to be had. I guarantee you that I would have never let a stranger take MY daughter or son from my side and do those things.......fucking bet me and lose on THAT one.
A stranger, no.

Joe Biden wasn't a stranger. He was the president of the Senate, swearing in Senators into the 115th Congress. And he wasn't touching anybody inappropriately. Not one family present that day, Democrat or Republican, ever voiced a complaint or even a concern.

As always, it's no one else's fault but your own that you're crazy and see things that aren't there. Just like the racist OP who see's Biden groping girls when his own video proves he hallucinating.

Creepy uncle Joe is a stranger to those little girls that he can't keep his hands off of.........that's for damn sure.
Well I challenged you to show any family who voiced a complaint or a concern and you couldn't name one. They were there whereas neither you nor I was.

So whom do I believe ... ?

Every single family present that day?

Or the craziest poster on USMB who sees a conspiracy at every turn?

Hmmmm..... tough choice, idn't it, Delusional Dale?

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

If you believe that Biden's behavior is totally appropriate, then you are as big of a pervert as he is.........and that is something that I can't help you with and I certainly wouldn't have trusted my young daughter in your presence under any circumstance....capiche'?
Which family, there that day, complained?

Jesuit Joe Biden, VP and a highly connected deep state op.........I did notice that Jeff Sessions slapped Biden's hand away from his child......does that gesture mean anything????
You're fucking crazy, delusional dale. :cuckoo:

Here's the video from the OP, where the claim was made that Biden groped someone....

Jeff Sessions isn't even in it, no less, swatting at Biden's hand. You're talking about a different video and not the one in which the OP can be seen groping someone.

Last time I ask. If you continue to refuse to answer, I accept your answer is, 'no, Biden didn't actually grope anyone,' but you're simply not mentally stable enough to admit the obvious .... The OP claims Biden groped someone -- do you see that too?

Creepy, creepy shit, Faun......and if you don't see that????? You need help......

LOL

Sessions is fixing his granddaughter's hair that was caught on his own suit, ya flamin' fruit-loop dingus.

:lmao:

LMAO!!!!! Seriously?? You didn't see creepy Uncle Joe trying to plant a kiss on some of those kids and see them clench up uncomfortably? DAMN! You MUST be a pervert as well.........do you impose yourself on kids that you don't know and try to kiss them and play with their hair????

LOLOL

A stranger, no.

Well I challenged you to show any family who voiced a complaint or a concern and you couldn't name one. They were there whereas neither you nor I was.

So whom do I believe ... ?

Every single family present that day?

Complain about the uncomfortableness their kids must have felt being in the momentary clutches of creepy Uncle Joe? I would bet that some of those parents told their little girls that they wouldn't have to endure that type of intrusion on their person ever again. I wouldn't let creepy fuck within arm's length of my child....no fucking way.

LOLOL

A stranger, no.

Your accusations are a pure bearing of false witness.

Jesuit Joe Biden, VP and a highly connected deep state op.........I did notice that Jeff Sessions slapped Biden's hand away from his child......does that gesture mean anything????

Here's the video from the OP, where the claim was made that Biden groped someone....

Jeff Sessions isn't even in it, no less, swatting at Biden's hand. You're talking about a different video and not the one in which the OP can be seen groping someone.

Last time I ask. If you continue to refuse to answer, I accept your answer is, 'no, Biden didn't actually grope anyone,' but you're simply not mentally stable enough to admit the obvious .... The OP claims Biden groped someone -- do you see that too?

LOL

Sessions is fixing his granddaughter's hair that was caught on his own suit, ya flamin' fruit-loop dingus.

LMAO!!!!! Seriously?? You didn't see creepy Uncle Joe trying to plant a kiss on some of those kids and see them clench up uncomfortably? DAMN! You MUST be a pervert as well.........do you impose yourself on kids that you don't know and try to kiss them and play with their hair????

LOLOLOL

Look at how quick delusional dale switches from Sessions "slapping" Biden's hand (he didn't) -- to Biden kissing on on them.

:cuckoo:

Again, Delusional Dale -- if Biden was that "creepy," at least one person there would have said something.

Not one person did.

Whom do I believe ... ?

Every single person present that day?

Go to the tale of the tape, Faun....go to the tale of the tape.........it speaks volumes, my friend.

(snicker)

LOLOL

A stranger, no.

While that's true, it's kind of hard to hold a senile old coot like him responsible for his dementia.

LOLOL

A stranger, no.

C'mon, Camp....open your eyes.........you have to admit that his behavior is not only unprofessional but beyond creepy.

LOL

LOLOLOL

Look at how quick delusional dale switches from Sessions "slapping" Biden's hand (he didn't) -- to Biden kissing on on them.

Again, Delusional Dale -- if Biden was that "creepy," at least one person there would have said something.

Not one person did.

Whom do I believe ... ?

Go to the tale of the tape, Faun....go to the tale of the tape.........it speaks volumes, my friend.

(snicker)

Ya mean the same tape where you see Sessions "slapping" Biden's hand when he's actually fixing his own granddaughter's hair?

LOLOLOLOLOL

You're a riot, delusional dale.
thumbsup.gif

LOLOL

A stranger, no.

While that's true, it's kind of hard to hold a senile old coot like him responsible for his dementia.

So you are excusing creepy Uncle Joe Biden because he is becoming senile?

(snicker)

LOLOL

A stranger, no.

C'mon, Camp....open your eyes.........you have to admit that his behavior is not only unprofessional but beyond creepy.
Only one of those kids has ever spoken out.

LOLOL

A stranger, no.

Again....

Whom to believe ... ?

Every single person present that day, none of whom voiced any such concern...?

LOL

LOLOLOL

Not one person did.

Whom do I believe ... ?

(snicker)

Ya mean the same tape where you see Sessions "slapping" Biden's hand when he's actually fixing his own granddaughter's hair?

LOLOLOLOLOL

thumbsup.gif

Fast forward to the 10 minute mark....and then defend creepy Uncle Joe Biden.........c'mon, Faun......what say ye??

A stranger, no.

Only one of those kids has ever spoken out.

Spoken out to whom, Camp?

LOLOL

A stranger, no.

Only one of those kids has ever spoken out. The one who has known Biden her entire life says she did not feel she was grouped and Biden calmed her down because she was so nervous about the cameras and situation.

LOL

LOLOLOL

Not one person did.

Whom do I believe ... ?

(snicker)

LOLOLOLOLOL

thumbsup.gif

Fast forward to the 10 minute mark....and then defend creepy Uncle Joe Biden.........c'mon, Faun......what say ye??

C'mon, delusional dale, you know what I say....

You're fucking crazy.

How many times does that need to be pointed out?

Biden, president of the Senate on that day and a former Senator himself, personally knew most of those senators there and their families. Some even pointed out how Biden knows their kids all of their lives.

And again...

Whom to believe ... ?

A stranger, no.

Only one of those kids has ever spoken out. The one who has known Biden her entire life says she did not feel she was grouped and Biden calmed her down because she was so nervous about the cameras and situation.

Sorry, Camp.....the constant attention to the little girls and pulling them into his "space" and the unwanted attention of invading their personal space is inappropriate and the whispering in their ears is beyond creepy.

LOLOLOL

Not one person did.

Whom do I believe ... ?

(snicker)

LOLOLOLOLOL

thumbsup.gif

C'mon, delusional dale, you know what I say....

You're fucking crazy.

How many times does that need to be pointed out?

Biden, president of the Senate on that day and a former Senator himself, personally knew most of those senators there and their families. Some even pointed out how Biden knows their kids all of their lives.

And again...

Whom to believe ... ?

If you are fine with creepy Joe Biden's behavior? It simply speaks volumes about you and what you believe is appropriate behavior as it pertains to children........

A stranger, no.

Sorry, Camp.....the constant attention to the little girls and pulling them into his "space" and the unwanted attention of invading their personal space is inappropriate and the whispering in their ears is beyond creepy.
LOL

Insists the nutcase who thinks brushing a girl's hair is "slapping" Biden's hair. :cuckoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back