Why was the thread "Declare your support for Hamas" moved to the basement?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not see any major rule violations. There has certainly been more hostility in every thread over 2 pages on these forums.

I don't complain much. But this seems like a valid complaint to me. Moderation does not mean censoring anything you dislike.

Any mods care to step up and tell me why it was moved?
I searched the title you quoted and it didn't show up. Got a link?

I did not see any major rule violations. There has certainly been more hostility in every thread over 2 pages on these forums.

I don't complain much. But this seems like a valid complaint to me. Moderation does not mean censoring anything you dislike.

Any mods care to step up and tell me why it was moved?
You were a mod right? Aren't we not allowed to discuss things like this?

You were a mod right? Aren't we not allowed to discuss things like this?

And I usually abide by that rule, especially when it is obvious why the thread was moved.

In this case, it is far from obvious. When I was a mod I was happy to defend my decisions. Is that too much to expect? Not some 12 pages argument about my posts. Just a question of why an informative thread was sent to the basement.

And I usually abide by that rule, especially when it is obvious why the thread was moved.

In this case, it is far from obvious. When I was a mod I was happy to defend my decisions. Is that too much to expect? Not some 12 pages argument about my posts. Just a question of why an informative thread was sent to the basement.
It's my opinion that one maybe two of them move things based on their feeling toward it or the poster.

#1. If you were not one of them, you would have messaged a mod.

#2. Methinks the drama queen doth press send too much. :dunno:

See #1.

It was not my thread, so I did not message the mods.

I think you overestimate your "Methinks" powers.

It was not my thread, so I did not message the mods.

No, you just posted a thread in the "Announcements & Feedback Sub-Forum"... whining about what wasn't even your thread.

I think you overestimate your "Methinks" powers.

So, that left a mark. :smoke:

And clearly, crappy is a poe, placed here to make democrats look even worse than they are... :cool:

No, you just posted a thread in the "Announcements & Feedback Sub-Forum"... whining about what wasn't even your thread.

So, that left a mark. :smoke:

And clearly, crappy is a poe, placed here to make democrats look even worse than they are... :cool:

No idea what you are babbling about.

I got an answer from a mod. Thank you for your participation.

Otay.

I got an answer from a mod. Thank you for your participation.

You would have also had you just messaged him as per the given link, it was supposed to be a 'learning experience' for you.

That being said?

That's why you were a lousy mod.

You don't even know the rules, let alone follow them. :cool:

Otay.

You would have also had you just messaged him as per the given link.

That's why you were a lousy mod.

You don't even know the rules, let alone follow them. :cool:

Is that you changing my post when you quoted it? I think that qualifies as changing the meaning.

Is that you changing my post when you quoted it? I think that qualifies as changing the meaning.
The context remained while your personal opinion was left with you. Still, you sure sound like a whiner and drama queen attempting to flounce in a skirt of victimhood. :smoke:

The context remained while your personal opinion was sliced. You sound like a whiner and drama queen attempting to flounce in a skirt of victimhood. :smoke:

Not even close. I am not a victim. I am just a patient poster dealing with a troll.

Not even close. I am not a victim. I am just a patient poster dealing with a troll.

This is another reason as to why you were a lousy mod.

You know the rules regarding a singular mod event. You know that those are to be messaged to mods and not posted in the forum.

To pretend that you don't know this... is enough proof that you never should have been given the job.

And the resultant outcome of having you whine about the threads of others just exemplifies that fact. :thup:

It was tasteless and rather moronic .
Is it really worthy of serious discussion ?

This is another reason as to why you were a lousy mod.

You know the rules regarding a singular mod event. You know that those are to be messaged to mods and not posted in the forum.

To pretend that you don't know this... is enough proof that you never should have been given the job.

And the resultant outcome of having you whine about the threads of others just exemplifies that fact. :thup:

What the mods had to deal with from my little question is a far cry from the whining and tantrums I dealt with from you when I was a mod.

What the mods had to deal with from my little question is a far cry from the whining and tantrums

I'm given to understand that you may need an aide to help you follow the forum rules...

...and likely to turn the Internet off and on.

Still, they are, unfortunately, unable to help much with your 'content'.

I dealt with from you when I was a mod.

I see that you're back to being the victim again. :thup:

Proposed Avatar for Winterbung:

49FA.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back