Why was the thread "Declare your support for Hamas" moved to the basement?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm given to understand that you may need an aide to help you follow the forum rules...

...and likely to turn the Internet off and on.

Still, they are, unfortunately, unable to help much with your 'content'.

I see that you're back to being the victim again. :thup:

Proposed Avatar for Winterbung:

49FA.gif

No victimhood for me. I dealt with a whiney poster. Nothing changed.

No idea why you decided to be such a dickhead about my request. But, as I said, you do you and I'll handle my side of things.

Yes, victimhood.

I agree, that you are bereft of those.

41Vog9dn1eL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

You must have one of those "secret dictionairies" so that you can change the meaning of certain words.

There is no victimhood in my posts. I am not a victim.

I did not see any major rule violations. There has certainly been more hostility in every thread over 2 pages on these forums.

I don't complain much. But this seems like a valid complaint to me. Moderation does not mean censoring anything you dislike.

Any mods care to step up and tell me why it was moved?
maybe they're just sticking it to you for ole time sakes

i'm heavily recruiting for the basement so we won't have to worry about such nonsense

Anyone declaring support for Hamas in this brutal attack on Jewish civilians should consider themselves lucky they only got moved to the basement.

There are much more appropriate venues to which they can be relocated ...

View attachment 844432
......after the woof chipper or tree stump remover.....................when you act 8th century, you get 21st century body shredders

And I usually abide by that rule, especially when it is obvious why the thread was moved.

In this case, it is far from obvious. When I was a mod I was happy to defend my decisions. Is that too much to expect? Not some 12 pages argument about my posts. Just a question of why an informative thread was sent to the basement.
I agree with you maybe half the time. But I consider you among the most fair of the mods. I never felt you were petty

That's the thing...by taunting people for being nimrods, and assuming that they are all idiots of the nth degree, I don't make it more likely that they will seek out help, but I do make it more likely that they will double down on stupid.

That's the thing...by taunting people for being nimrods, and assuming that they are all idiots of the nth degree, I don't make it more likely that they will seek out help, but I do make it more likely that they will double down on stupid.
So, then you are going to kill me.

I did not see any major rule violations. There has certainly been more hostility in every thread over 2 pages on these forums.

I don't complain much. But this seems like a valid complaint to me. Moderation does not mean censoring anything you dislike.

Face it. The racist Jew haters flew out of the closet and damage control by the Leftists is underway.

I think any of us who have been posting about this know who supports Hamas. There are dozens here.

I saw one of them threaten to drown another poster and a different one threatened another 911. A third poster laughed about the decapitation of Jewish babies.

• "No discussing infractions, bans, banned members, or specific moderator actions or duties on the open boards. Issues with moderation should be taken up privately with moderators in PM."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back