Why was the tea party started?

Uhhhh.. retard... many of us conservatives were very outspoken against Bush's spending, governmental expansion, and non-conservative economic policies

nice try

so there were tea bag rally's then? I have never, EVERY heard Hannity EVER say anything bad about Bush, ever. EVER! Do you watch fox or hannity? (If you dont watch fox, dont harp on this as your only response, that is too typical).

You started a tea bag rally back in Bush's day? Remember the Dixie chicks? (By the way, they were 100% correct). Back then, if you said anything negative against that murderer Bush, you were considered a traitor to this country.

I DIDNT SEE YOU PROTESTING BUSH!

1) Bush is not a murderer.. but nice attempt at typical left wing myth making
2) No I do not listen to entertainment shows such as Hannity or Rush or whatever else..
3) No I am not a FNC watcher... we have CNN on the big screen at work and I watch local news before going to work on the train
4) When someone would wrongfully call Obama a murderer, I would not stand for that either.. just as when people started the myth rhetoric with their Bush Derangement Syndrome.. and I certainly, as a vet, do not support some of the nasty language that was being used against our troops and the war effort
5) I did in fact call out and was against overspending by Bush and his refusal to reduce government... though this does not make me wish that I had voted for either of the worse choices in Gore or Kerry in the elections containing Bush

And finally... it is hard for you to see clearly with your head continually stuck so far up your hyper-partisan winger ass

So thats a no to you making any noise when Bush was spending like a fool. did you join a tea party then or just mumble something?

Oh and I as a 20 year vet myself feel as though he killed over 3000 of my brethren because he sent them to war on a lie.

Have a great day my some what hacky friend.

Uhhhh.. retard... many of us conservatives were very outspoken against Bush's spending, governmental expansion, and non-conservative economic policies

nice try

so there were tea bag rally's then? I have never, EVERY heard Hannity EVER say anything bad about Bush, ever. EVER! Do you watch fox or hannity? (If you dont watch fox, dont harp on this as your only response, that is too typical).

You started a tea bag rally back in Bush's day? Remember the Dixie chicks? (By the way, they were 100% correct). Back then, if you said anything negative against that murderer Bush, you were considered a traitor to this country.

I DIDNT SEE YOU PROTESTING BUSH!

No there wasn't a tea party rally at that time because at that time one/sixth of our economy wasn't in jeopardy.

You didn't see all the "Kill Bush" signs or signs like this one?

bushhitlerberk.jpg
Sure I saw them. Our economy wasnt in jeopardy????? YOu really think you can throw that out without being called on it?

He spent and spent and non of you righty's said anything! Nothing.

I am still waiting for that AP poll that shows that over half of the teabaggers are independents and democrats.

Something tells me I'll be waiting a long time.

Don't worry Boedicca, I won't let you forget.

Most independents are just Republicans embarresed that they voted for Bush twice.
Most independents will vote republican.
Most independents identify with Bill O'reilley.

I am still waiting for that AP poll that shows that over half of the teabaggers are independents and democrats.

Something tells me I'll be waiting a long time.

Don't worry Boedicca, I won't let you forget.

Hardly. Unlike you, I actually know my facts. I'm not discussing your sexual obsession; I have no idea what % of what group likes to suck on sweaty male balls. I'll leave that subject to you as you appear to spend an inordinate amount of your time upon it.

I did say that 51% of Tea Party Supporters are Independent or Democrat (and I said Gallup, not AP, poll):

4535993555_f8e5eba003_o.jpg

Tea Partiers Are Fairly Mainstream in Their Demographics

This poll was discussed in other threads on this board - so your reading comprehension and retention must suffer while you spend your time on your OCD oral fixation.

Last edited:
Hardly. Unlike you, I actually know my facts. I'm not discussing your sexual obsession; I have no idea what % of what group likes to suck on sweaty male balls. I'll leave that subject to you as you appear to spend an inordinate amount of your time upon it.

So only 48% Republican, but 70% conservative? Okay.................

This poll was discussed in other threads on this board - so your reading comprehension and retention must suffer while you spend your time on your OCD oral fixation.

Yeah, this might amaze you, but I don't keep up with every thread here. That's why I provide links. My numbers appear to contrast with yours.

Who to believe?

What is the true nature of the teabagger movement?

You are pwned.

Man up and admit it.

So only 48% Republican, but 70% conservative? Okay.................

As I said most "independents" are merely embaressed 2X bush supporters.

You are pwned.

Man up and admit it.

Admit what, exactly?

That you're wrong.

I said that according to a Gallup poll, 51% of Tea Party Supporters are Independent or Democrat.

I am correct. You are wrong.

I would have thought you'd be used to that relationship by now, but you are a very slow learner.

That you're wrong.

I said that according to a Gallup poll, 51% of Tea Party Supporters are Independent or Democrat.

I am correct. You are wrong.

Why would I admit to being wrong for asking you to back up your claims? I never stated the number was wrong, just that you support it.

Furthermore, it conflicts with the other two polls I provided.

However, all three polls have one thing in common: that the overwhelming % of teabaggers consider themselves to be conservative.

Thus, I am doubting that the movement started when "independents" got involved (as you claimed).

Something tells me the average teabagger didn't support Obama in '08 and wouldn't support him in '12 regardless.

I would have thought you'd be used to that relationship by now, but you are a very slow learner.

Oh, I've admitted when I am wrong to you before. It's happened once. This just isn't one of those times.

When Obama signed the Stimulus Bill, he lit the match that launched the Tea Party movement.

He ran as a moderate, and claimed he would get rid of pork. The stimulus alienated both fiscal conservatives and independents who voted for him as someone who would get rid of politics as usual. It has nothing to do with his race.

Up until that passed I thought "maybe, just maybe this guys is different". But when that thing got shoved threw with nary anyone reading it . . . . hammer time.

People are sick of and pissed at big government, regardless of which party it is.

I know, "but Booosh". :rolleyes: Booosh was bad but apparently not quite bad enough. It took an Obama to fill that void and fill it he did . . . whether we like it or not.

You honestly thought that Obama was going to govern as a fiscal conservative?

Oh hell no! That you posted that is actually quite funny. I thought he'd bring about change to D.C, the change he campaigned and babbled on about. You know that whole transparency, no hiring lobbyists, closing Gitmo (which is a mistake), etc. stuff. But the more things progress the more I see that he actually is keeping his most basic campaign promise . . . to fundamentally transform America.

However, all three polls have one thing in common: that the overwhelming % of teabaggers consider themselves to be conservative.

Thus, I am doubting that the movement started when "independents" got involved (as you claimed).

Interesting leap of logic.

Tea Party = Conservative

Independents = ?Liberals? Moderates? (anything but conservatives?)

Therefore the Tea Party couldn't have started when Independents got involved.

Why do you not think Independents can be Conservative?

Forum List

Back