Zone1 Why was my thread deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I can tell, there is no "rubber room." But even if there was, why would it be there. Did I say anything in it that anybody disagrees with?
Oh, oh, I'm sorry. Yes. There is a rubber room down in the basement, along with a Badlands, and a flame Zone. You have only been here since mid-February. and have to have a certain number of posts and be over 18 to go down in the basement. Not sure what part, not achieved.
Hit me up in PM, and I will discuss the report received, but we don't discuss mod actions on open forum. Thanks.

Oh, oh, I'm sorry. Yes. There is a rubber room down in the basement, along with a Badlands, and a flame Zone. You have only been here since mid-February. and have to have a certain number of posts and be over 18 to go down in the basement. Not sure what part, not achieved.
Hit me up in PM, and I will discuss the report received, but we don't discuss mod actions on open forum. Thanks.
Yeah..discussing Mod actions in the open forum..why..that never happens, right?

I started a thread in the economics section called "Taxes don't exist." It was deleted. Any mods around here able to tell me why?

EveryoneLaughingAtYou.png

I hadn't even thought of whether he was here long enough or over 18. Kinda funny to just move the thread instead of deleting it. But moving it somewhere he couldn't go.

I hadn't even thought of whether he was here long enough or over 18. Kinda funny to just move the thread instead of deleting it. But moving it somewhere he couldn't go.

As far as I know, he hasn't posted anything deserving of outright censorship; but he has posted at least three or four threads that are very solidly Rubber Room material, one or two of which have actually been moved there.

It does seem rather mean to move his threads there, if he's not yet able to go to where they have been moved. And mean to the rest of us to deny us the chance to properly mock him for them, and have him aware that he is being mocked.

Is there any good reason not to allow new lusers access downstairs?

As far as I know, he hasn't posted anything deserving of outright censorship; but he has posted at least three or four threads that are very solidly Rubber Room material, one or two of which have actually been moved there.

It does seem rather mean to move his threads there, if he's not yet able to go to where they have been moved. And mean to the rest of us to deny us the chance to properly mock him for them, and have him aware that he is being mocked.

Is there any good reason not to allow new lusers access downstairs?

:dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back