Why was just this thread on Greece shoved into the "Europe" forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greece Europe Energy Russia Problem s Solved. You re Welcome. US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Why when this is a political, highly charged and current topic, was this thread shoved into the "Europe" dungeon? Are all the threads on Greece's economic situation in "politics" shoved there too? Or just mine?
Remember, it's July. July is France's month on here. All others will be moved to title areas. Greece is the month of September. At that time, all Greece related posts will be allowed in the politics section ( forum ). ****** Rule 47-2A

Why bother having appropriate forums when people won't use them?

I wish more threads were put in the correct forums instead of everything being put in Politics and Current Events. If this were done, I suspect there wouldn't be so many duplicate threads.

Maybe but this is a political and current issue. Pretty soon it would be moderators picking and choosing which topics they wanted the public to view and putting the rest of them "logically and benignly" into dungeons. That's tiptoeing on free speech territory. I suppose they could do that here if they like. But sites that do these things die overnight once it gets started. ie: the public isn't dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back