Thank you so much

I amso IR

"Well Yea, Duh"!
Jul 11, 2015
:) I am amazed at the number of members who have taken the time to welcome me. Thank you for the kind words of welcome. I look forward to many conversations and laughs. Please note that I have been told on many occasions that I might possibly, well maybe and then again, am a dick head. I do not acknowledge that fact but then?????????????????. Again, thanx to all. I am so IR :rolleyes:

You're welcome.

:eusa_eh:

You started an introduction thread?

I know, right? Who is this dick head?

And what's an "IR"?

Internal Reflux?
Imperial Records?
Internationally Repulsive?
Idiosyncratically Reprehensible?

:dunno:

:welcome:

• Banned
You're welcome.

And what's an "IR"?

Internal Reflux?
Imperial Records?

"IR" because "I IS" therefore "I AM". The "dick head" would be "IR", "I IS" or "I AM" and you are free to make a choice. With reference to "Imperial Records" I am an independent voter and in all other aspects of life for that matter. "Internal Reflux" may apply at times, I am working on "Internationally Repulsive" and question the validity of "Idiosyncratically Reprehensible". However all thirty letters of the term have a nice (subjective) ring to them. Thank you for the welcome. So many nice ( a nebulous term) folks here. And finally, I Bear Watching!
You're welcome.

In all honesty, not to mention sincerity, I have no clue what I am doing. This message board is a maze of who, how, where, when and what time? I simply wander from forum to forum, from "help" to hinder and have not a clue. "Help" does not seem to help and hinder (as in aww man!) seems alive and well. Now I am beginning to understand the "Rookie, Tin, Copper, Gold, Platinum, Diamond and Erbium" thing. How refreshing. I am being "Watched", a smart move on some one's part, and am simply looking for the drinking fountain. Things seem to be moving along nicely.:9:

You're welcome.

And what's an "IR"?

Internal Reflux?
Imperial Records?

"IR" because "I IS" therefore "I AM". The "dick head" would be "IR", "I IS" or "I AM" and you are free to make a choice. With reference to "Imperial Records" I am an independent voter and in all other aspects of life for that matter. "Internal Reflux" may apply at times, I am working on "Internationally Repulsive" and question the validity of "Idiosyncratically Reprehensible". However all thirty letters of the term have a nice (subjective) ring to them. Thank you for the welcome. So many nice ( a nebulous term) folks here. And finally, I Bear Watching!
You're welcome.

In all honesty, not to mention sincerity, I have no clue what I am doing. This message board is a maze of who, how, where, when and what time? I simply wander from forum to forum, from "help" to hinder and have not a clue. "Help" does not seem to help and hinder (as in aww man!) seems alive and well. Now I am beginning to understand the "Rookie, Tin, Copper, Gold, Platinum, Diamond and Erbium" thing. How refreshing. I am being "Watched", a smart move on some one's part, and am simply looking for the drinking fountain. Things seem to be moving along nicely.:9:

In Retrospect... you'll be fine. :thup:

Forum List

Back