Why was Hannity not afforded the right to privacy every American is supposed to get?

What the hell is going on with our judicial system when the need to publicly humiliate someone exceeds their right to privacy?
He has been accused of no crime, yet the system is trying to publicly shame him like some list made public of deadbeat dads or child molesters.

How can ANY of you cheer this bullshit?
Oh please. If this was Rachel Maddow instead you wouldn’t give a shit. Just admit it. What exactly was the alternative anyway? For the sake of the judge determining whether or not this seize was a legal breach of client privilege, she has to examine all of the evidence - that includes a client’s list.

Because he’s a public figure if his own volition . And a fraud .

Let me ask you this . Why can’t citizen Bill Clinton have a conversation with the AG?
Because the AG was investigating his wife dumbass.

Now answer the question in the op. On what grounds was Hannitys right to privacy violated?

What right to privacy ? Is there some right that says an attorneys client list is off limits to discovery ?
The 4th amendment. Hannity is under no investigation but is being publicly slandered as if he has done something wrong simply based on association.
I hope he has a case and sues the fuck out of the appropriate people.
Why do you think you understand the law better than a judge who actually went to law school?

For the sake of the judge determining whether or not this seize was a legal breach of client privilege, she has to examine all of the evidence - that includes a client’s list.

It's not a matter of the seizure being legal. They vacuumed up everything. Now it's a matter of excluding those things covered by lawyer-client privilege. And the first step to do that is to know who the clients are.

That entire hearing surprised me. I thought the president was his only client. Hannity said he just asked questions aboyt real estate business.

The 4th amendment. Hannity is under no investigation but is being publicly slandered as if he has done something wrong simply based on association.
I hope he has a case and sues the fuck out of the appropriate people.
Why do you think you understand the law better than a judge who actually went to law school?
He actually has a point. Hannity has a great invasion of privacy of lawsuit against the lawyer who allowed his name to be disclosed. So Hannity should sue the shit out of Michael Cohen.

That entire hearing surprised me. I thought the president was his only client. Hannity said he just asked questions aboyt real estate business.

It's like a mob lawyers office, where clients who aren't allowed to talk to each other, communicate through a mutually shared lawyer, knowing lawyer-client communications are privileged.

What the hell is going on with our judicial system when the need to publicly humiliate someone exceeds their right to privacy?
He has been accused of no crime, yet the system is trying to publicly shame him like some list made public of deadbeat dads or child molesters.

Oh please. If this was Rachel Maddow instead you wouldn’t give a shit. Just admit it. What exactly was the alternative anyway? For the sake of the judge determining whether or not this seize was a legal breach of client privilege, she has to examine all of the evidence - that includes a client’s list.
Stop projecting asshat. Remember when some of the right on this board made a big deal about Obama's girls twerking? Yeah, I told them that their private lives were none of our concern.

Goto bed hack

n order to protect attorney-client privilege, they have to know who the clients are
WRONG. Go back to law school.

The identity of clients is irrelevant outside the specific people named in the search. The Judge doesn’t get to order a lawyer to crate and produce a list of clients without such a list being narrow in scope, regarding specific circumstances.

Is there any limit whatsoever to the onfidential information the DOJ can seize or compel?

Jesus Buttfucking Christ!

Attorney- client confidentiality is motherfucking dead.

All because Muhhhh, Russians.

I pray to Odin to grant me a civil war so I can die shooting commies and statist on my way to Valhalla!

Stop projecting asshat. Remember when some of the right on this board made a big deal about Obama's girls twerking? Yeah, I told them that their private lives were none of our concern.

Goto bed hack
If you don’t want your threads to crash and burn – as this one did – then don’t make ignorant, ridiculous statements about a ‘right to privacy’ where no such ‘right’ is in play.

Oh please. If this was Rachel Maddow instead you wouldn’t give a shit. Just admit it. What exactly was the alternative anyway? For the sake of the judge determining whether or not this seize was a legal breach of client privilege, she has to examine all of the evide
Not me, motherfucker.

I think I have MORE than adequately demonstrated an unhealthy distain for government trampling on ANYONE’s rights. Because, I am principled and I undersfand that if they can do it to Madcow, they can do it to me. I hate the fuck out of the bitch, Hillary but I DO NOT want her lawyers to be raided for ANY reason. Fuck that!!!

It's like a mob lawyers office, where clients who aren't allowed to talk to each other, communicate through a mutually shared lawyer, knowing lawyer-client communications are privileged.
Wha??? How do you know abour mob bosses and their reation ship with Trump and Hannity> Taslk about reaching!

n order to protect attorney-client privilege, they have to know who the clients are
WRONG. Go back to law school.

The identity of clients is irrelevant outside the specific people named in the search. The Judge doesn’t get to order a lawyer to crate and produce a list of clients without such a list being narrow in scope, regarding specific circumstances.

You couldn't be more wrong.
If a lawyer has 50 clients, and the search warrant grabbed all the emails he hade for the law year, without knowing who were clients, and who were not, you would have no idea which emails are evidence and which ones are privileged.

Example, if Cohen emailed a russian GRU agent that would be evidence of collusion, but if that russian GRU agent was one of Cohens clients, that email would be privileged.

For the sake of the judge determining whether or not this seize was a legal breach of client privilege, she has to examine all of the evidence - that includes a client’s list.

It's not a matter of the seizure being legal. They vacuumed up everything. Now it's a matter of excluding those things covered by lawyer-client privilege. And the first step to do that is to know who the clients are.
Yeah, good point.

Ask Bill Clinton.

or better yet

Ask Hillary Clinton.

Goto bed hack
Well that one is too easy - they weren’t adults. Have you noticed no liberal on this board makes fun of Barron?

Goto bed hack
Well that one is too easy - they weren’t adults. Have you noticed no liberal on this board makes fun of Barron?

Yes indeed minor children are off limits. But republicans have little respect for that, with a few exceptions.

Fascinating. Republicans object to the search and seizure of a lawyers communications.

Except when that lawyer is Hillary Clinton.

Cohens "clients" were on public record, why should Hannity get special treatment?

screw him.

Forum List

Back