Zone1 Why was a sourced article moved to conspiracy theories?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Total bullshit. No regulator at that depth and you are toast. Death, no save.

Full of lying shit you are.

baby-sloth-ahhhh.gif

Just because a reporter publishes something doesn't mean it's true. Just because a few news sites pick up on the story and repeat it doesn't mean it's true.

"Reuters was unable to verify the report, published by U.S. investigative journalist Seymour Hersh on his blog, alleging U.S. involvement in the explosions."

Just because a reporter publishes something doesn't mean it's true. Just because a few news sites pick up on the story and repeat it doesn't mean it's true.

"Reuters was unable to verify the report, published by U.S. investigative journalist Seymour Hersh on his blog, alleging U.S. involvement in the explosions."
Doesn't mean that it's false either.

The Steele dossier didn't go to conspiracy theories....and it was false.

Hey... I'm good with this as long as this is the standard for EVERY news story.

Until it is confirmed, EVERY unsubstantiated Raw Story, rando tweet and Occupy Democrats story goes straight to conspiracy theories.

Every "there were three Chinese Balloons on Trump's watch" ... Straight to conspiracies.

But that's not what happens.

Until it is confirmed, EVERY unsubstantiated Raw Story, rando tweet and Occupy Democrats story goes straight to conspiracy theories.

Every "there were three Chinese Balloons on Trump's watch" ... Straight to conspiracies.

It is extraordinarily OBVIOUS that there is a double standard at work.

The role of Moderators here is to convince everybody that the naked Emperor riding on horseback is actually all decked out in the most resplendent clothing.

The 3 China balloons on Trump was sourced. This pipeline bombing is not.

Okay - it certainly wouldn't surprise if the claim is true. But you asked why it was moved to conspiracy theories --> you linked to gateway pundit and dailymail. I can't speak for the mods, but when I see sources like that, I take the post with a huge grain of salt, if I bother to read it at all.
They are not the source, Hersh is the source. How can people be this dumb?

The 3 China balloons on Trump was sourced. This pipeline bombing is not.
It was an anonymous sources, just like this story...

...and it turned out to be false.

No Chinese spy balloons were discovered while Trump was president.

And there is not a shred of proof that they ever flew over land.

See what I mean?

But THIS news story DID NOT go straight to Conspiracy Theories.

Strange isn't it...this double standard.

"The transiting of three suspected Chinese spy balloons over the continental US during the Trump administration was only discovered after President Joe Biden took office, a senior administration official told CNN on Sunday"

<Snip>

"CNN reported on Sunday that the Pentagon had briefed Congress of previous Chinese surveillance balloons during the Trump administration that flew near Texas and Florida.

Rep. Michael Waltz confirmed in a statement to CNN that “currently, we understand there were incursions near Florida and Texas, but we don’t have clarity on what kind of systems were on these balloons or if these incursions occurred in territorial waters or overflew land.”

So, what you "know" ain't so.

There is NO evidence that ANY Chinese spy balloon flew over ANY part of the United States during the Trump Administration...AND the balloons that are now known to have been close to the US mainland were only discovered AFTER Biden became president.

Yet somehow the threads on this story STILL reside in the main forums and not in Conspiracy Theories...even though they are demonstrably false.

Conversely, there is no evidence that the Nord Stream pipeline story is false, yet it was moved to Conspiracy Theories.

Last edited:
They are not the source, Hersh is the source. How can people be this dumb?
Gateway pundit and dailycaller were the sources quoted by the OP.

All I'm saying is I see how the mods wrote it off as more conspiracy wanking. And, even give Hersh as the source, it's STILL a conspiracy theory. Maybe somewhat more legit than average, but there's no proof or evidence. Just "anonymous sources".

Gateway pundit and dailycaller were the sources quoted by the OP.

All I'm saying is I see how the mods wrote it off as more conspiracy wanking. And, even give Hersh as the source, it's STILL a conspiracy theory. Maybe somewhat more legit than average, but there's no proof or evidence. Just "anonymous sources".
No they are not Hersh is the source. He wrote the story. GP, DC, just like Newsweek, NY Post, DM, France24, Reuters, etc have reported on the story written by Hersh.

No they are not Hersh is the source. He wrote the story. GP, DC, just like Newsweek, NY Post, DM, France24, Reuters, etc have reported on the story written by Hersh.
Mkay. Still a conspiracy theory. And I still get why the mods would dismiss it as more firehose horseshit - the original quotes were from sources that deal primarly in firehose horseshit.

Yes, that's literally what it is, by definition.
While I do see your point...it's not like it's a revelation that the US Government hasn't been honest and forthcoming in the past...

The Government has a long and sullied history of Official Denial.

Like the Government wasn't spying on Americans in the US.

Or that we didn't spy on our allies.

Or spy on our own Congress.

Until they get caught.

Mkay. Still a conspiracy theory. And I still get why the mods would dismiss it as more firehose horseshit - the original quotes were from sources that deal primarly in firehose horseshit.
So were a million anon sourced anti trump articles by WaPa, NY Times etc. Did those articles get moved to the conspiracy section?

So were a million anon sourced anti trump articles by WaPa, NY Times etc. Did those articles get moved to the conspiracy section?
I dunno. Probably should have been.

But I have to ask - do you really think there's a leftist bias here???

I dunno. Probably should have been.

But I have to ask - do you really think there's a leftist bias here???
Yes. And one that did not exist previously.

Sure...there is always an infiltration of a Mods personal bias into enforcement...that's natural and understandable.

But of late...the last six months...it's been pronounced IMO.

Like I've said previously, this is my 14th year here...and I've never seen it as bad as it is right now since Gunny was the Administrator.

But...I'll admit that this is just from my perspective. I'm open to the possibility that there is simply a general crackdown on everyone that only appears to be bias.

It was an anonymous sources, just like this story...

...and it turned out to be false.

No Chinese spy balloons were discovered while Trump was president.

And there is not a shred of proof that they ever flew over land.

See what I mean?

But THIS news story DID NOT go straight to Conspiracy Theories.

Strange isn't it...this double standard.

"The transiting of three suspected Chinese spy balloons over the continental US during the Trump administration was only discovered after President Joe Biden took office, a senior administration official told CNN on Sunday"

<Snip>

"CNN reported on Sunday that the Pentagon had briefed Congress of previous Chinese surveillance balloons during the Trump administration that flew near Texas and Florida.

Rep. Michael Waltz confirmed in a statement to CNN that “currently, we understand there were incursions near Florida and Texas, but we don’t have clarity on what kind of systems were on these balloons or if these incursions occurred in territorial waters or overflew land.”

So, what you "know" ain't so.

There is NO evidence that ANY Chinese spy balloon flew over ANY part of the United States during the Trump Administration...AND the balloons that are now known to have been close to the US mainland were only discovered AFTER Biden became president.

Yet somehow the threads on this story STILL reside in the main forums and not in Conspiracy Theories...even though they are demonstrably false.

Conversely, there is no evidence that the Nord Stream pipeline story is false, yet it was moved to Conspiracy Theories.
The 3 China Balloons during Trump was sourced from General Mark Milley, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, NORAD commander Gen. Glen VanHerck & National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back