Zone1 Why was a sourced article moved to conspiracy theories?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. And one that did not exist previously.

Sure...there is always an infiltration of a Mods personal bias into enforcement...that's natural and understandable.

But of late...the last six months...it's been pronounced IMO.

Like I've said previously, this is my 14th year here...and I've never seen it as bad as it is right now since Gunny was the Administrator.

But...I'll admit that this is just from my perspective. I'm open to the possibility that there is simply a general crackdown on everyone that only appears to be bias.
:itsok:

The 3 China Balloons during Trump was sourced from General Mark Milley, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, NORAD commander Gen. Glen VanHerck & National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan.

You mean the traitor who was communicating with our adversaries without informing his boss, the POTUS?

That piece of shit?

A Pulitzer Prize winning investigative reporter writes a story with sources and it's moved to Conspiracy Theories?

Can the bias be any more pronounced?

flacaltenn, what is going on around here?

Things have been bad before... but this is the absolute worst it's ever been.

Yeah, I saw this on AP this morning. The Russkies are accusing the U.S. of a false flag attack on the pipeline: everyone, and I mean all Europe and the U.S. population, assumed it was Russia when it happened, to stop oil going to Europe and thus force them to stop helping Ukraine. Oops, that didn't work.

I wouldn't think it's a "conspiracy theory" quite yet, not if main news sources are developing the story.
I shouldn't think it's very important, though ----- it's like the Chinese saying Covid came from the U.S. Uh-huh. Sure.

If Hershe's article is accurate then Biden, Blinken, Nuland and the rest of the conspirators need to be charged, arrested and sent to prison for life. It seems the Deep State MIC wants a WW3. They will make a fortune and if they can get 80 million Americans killed they will just open the floodgates for immigration from Latin America, Asia and Africa. Constitution get suspended for Safety and Security. Imagine the no bid contracts to rebuild cities.

The 3 China Balloons during Trump was sourced from General Mark Milley, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, NORAD commander Gen. Glen VanHerck & National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan.
May I have a link to that please.

I find it odd that a particularly unintelligent poster who has only been here a few weeks is suddenly a maude, obviously brought in with a specific function in mind, but don't any of the other maudes scratch their heads and say "HUH?"
Who ya talkin’ ‘bout, Willis?

While I do see your point...it's not like it's a revelation that the US Government hasn't been honest and forthcoming in the past...

Snowden is not buying it either!

"Edward Snowden, who exposed the US government's mass surveillance program a decade ago, appeared unconvinced by Washington's stringent denial on Wednesday that it had anything to do with the bombing of both Nord Stream pipelines.

The former CIA and National Security Agency (NSA) contractor handed over a trove of classified documents to several media outlets proving that the government was warrantlessly spying on Americans, in direct violation of US laws. The top intelligence officials testified in Congress that this was not the case, only for evidence to later prove their perjury."

So yeah! Snowden knows perfectly well what he is talking about....and he does not believe the denials of this Administration saying they had nothing to do with the bombing of the Nord Stream pipelines.

Snowden knows they are just a bunch of liars.

Nice to see that this topic was moved back out of Conspiracy Theories.

:thup:

Thanks to all that posted.

And thanks for moving the thread back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back