Trump Why Trump Has My Vote Over Hillary

Oh, I'd never vote for the people who screwed everything up. But neither will I vote for a TV assclown just because he's got an oversized ego
You have one chance to get this right. You can vote for the Clinton's and the Bush's (if you think they are different from each other you are wrong) and make the entrenched members of our government very happy. The over compensated media members and government propagandist's will also be very happy, the wall street big shots will be happy. We the middle class will be screwed. Knock yourself out.

Oh, I'd never vote for the people who screwed everything up. But neither will I vote for a TV assclown just because he's got an oversized ego
You have one chance to get this right. You can vote for the Clinton's and the Bush's (if you think they are different from each other you are wrong) and make the entrenched members of our government very happy. The over compensated media members and government propagandist's will also be very happy, the wall street big shots will be happy. We the middle class will be screwed. Knock yourself out.

I'm voting my conscience. And my conscience tells me the Donald Trump is a con-man.

I respect people who are smart.
Definition of smart.............=Sexual Predator,Non Tax Paying Big Mouth.....who thinks he has the answers......Thank God he is going to lose

I can sometimes be a smartass. That's also something I can respect.
If done with an educational tilt?
A liberal tilt?
Well in Australia we are all Liberal minded compared to the US,tycho the Conservatives are called the Liberal Party and the so called Liberal people are called the Labour Party,then we have the Greens and other minor parties.....A little confusing I admit from where you are...The Greens and Minor Parties have a great influence at Election time.........we have a different electoral system to you,the Preferential System.With all the wonderful Americans HOW HAS IT COME TO THIS??????? Trump and Clinton????????They are both so awful......I don't envy you.....they are not deserving of the Presidency....................EVER
Steven, I am interested in more information about how the electoral system operates in Australia...first hand. Glad for any additional info you might want to share.
I have to wait a while Gallie to come to Alaska but you will be the first to be informed when I come,steve,I will explain later about our fair voting system compared to the US system,trust the family are well..Best Regards...steve
Family's well, thanks. How about on your side of the world? I'll be looking forward to your description of your system of electing public officials. Best backatcha..lee

I'm voting my conscience. And my conscience tells me the Donald Trump is a con-man.
Curious...what does your conscience tell you about Hillary?

1. He is not Hillary
2. He is one of the best businessmen ever, and our country needs that for the economy.

I have said time and again I am not a Party person, I vote for the individual.

Has Trump made screw up's? Umm yeah, like others I would like to smack him now and then. Feel the same about my husband (and I am sure he does me). :p

MY values are the same as ever. I am not like some that bought into Obama and actually voted for him, then pretend they didn't.
I saw through Obama from the beginning....and I mean long before he decided to run for President, he caught my eye, and I started studying him, never dreaming he would run for office.

LOL I never bought into the ''Change". Oh, but I guess he told the truth there, because things certainly have changed. Maybe the USA will survive, or maybe not,. But, I think the only possible chance is Trump.....for sure someone other than Hillary.

Any of you guys that are making fun of his hair...anything superficial...it doesn't wash in the end. I don't judge political figures for their looks (well except maybe Cruz with the booger on his lip /snort).

I think Trump DOES care about the country. I think Hillary cares about herself and power.

That's just a little of why he would get my vote over Hillary.

If he loses I have to accept it, but I sure would be scared for this country....and actually myself.
Just as I am now.

What reasons would you vote for him?

Mod Note: This thread was heavily cleaned because folks didn't read the special rules for Candidate's Corner forums. If you haven't, do so now.
The Frontline special has pretty much debunked the myth about Trump's business acumen.

What kind of genius loses $1 billion in a year?

No wonder he never pays taxes. He has not made any money in a very long time.

So no, he would not be a very good POTUS. Certainly not for his business record.

In my case I could not conscience either Hillary or Donald so I voted 3rd party today for POTUS and then dropped my ballot off, at the post office.

Now, although I know my 3rd party candidate does not have a chance to win, at least I can live with myself.

I do hope the Senate will stay GOP and that the House Of Reps will turn DEM and that divided government will continue.

If the Senate is GOP then it can control Hillary's excesses. The last thing the USA needs is more Ginsberg's on the High Court.

Definition of smart.............=Sexual Predator,Non Tax Paying Big Mouth.....who thinks he has the answers......Thank God he is going to lose

If done with an educational tilt?
A liberal tilt?
Well in Australia we are all Liberal minded compared to the US,tycho the Conservatives are called the Liberal Party and the so called Liberal people are called the Labour Party,then we have the Greens and other minor parties.....A little confusing I admit from where you are...The Greens and Minor Parties have a great influence at Election time.........we have a different electoral system to you,the Preferential System.With all the wonderful Americans HOW HAS IT COME TO THIS??????? Trump and Clinton????????They are both so awful......I don't envy you.....they are not deserving of the Presidency....................EVER
Steven, I am interested in more information about how the electoral system operates in Australia...first hand. Glad for any additional info you might want to share.
I have to wait a while Gallie to come to Alaska but you will be the first to be informed when I come,steve,I will explain later about our fair voting system compared to the US system,trust the family are well..Best Regards...steve
Family's well, thanks. How about on your side of the world? I'll be looking forward to your description of your system of electing public officials. Best backatcha..lee
I started Gallie but my computer is playing up.............All's well here in Mullaloo..Thanks..steve

1. He is not Hillary
2. He is one of the best businessmen ever, and our country needs that for the economy.

I have said time and again I am not a Party person, I vote for the individual.

Has Trump made screw up's? Umm yeah, like others I would like to smack him now and then. Feel the same about my husband (and I am sure he does me). :p

MY values are the same as ever. I am not like some that bought into Obama and actually voted for him, then pretend they didn't.
I saw through Obama from the beginning....and I mean long before he decided to run for President, he caught my eye, and I started studying him, never dreaming he would run for office.

LOL I never bought into the ''Change". Oh, but I guess he told the truth there, because things certainly have changed. Maybe the USA will survive, or maybe not,. But, I think the only possible chance is Trump.....for sure someone other than Hillary.

Any of you guys that are making fun of his hair...anything superficial...it doesn't wash in the end. I don't judge political figures for their looks (well except maybe Cruz with the booger on his lip /snort).

I think Trump DOES care about the country. I think Hillary cares about herself and power.

That's just a little of why he would get my vote over Hillary.

If he loses I have to accept it, but I sure would be scared for this country....and actually myself.
Just as I am now.

What reasons would you vote for him?

Mod Note: This thread was heavily cleaned because folks didn't read the special rules for Candidate's Corner forums. If you haven't, do so now.
The Frontline special has pretty much debunked the myth about Trump's business acumen.

What kind of genius loses $1 billion in a year?

No wonder he never pays taxes. He has not made any money in a very long time.

So no, he would not be a very good POTUS. Certainly not for his business record.

Did you miss the Mod note? In case you missed it...it is right above in red. You quoted it.This thread is NOT a free for all. Post your garbage in another thread. flacaltenn has already had to clean this one up once.

In Clinton I see a career politician with a political ideology I find 'deplorable'. I could never vote for her.

In my case I could not conscience either Hillary or Donald so I voted 3rd party today for POTUS and then dropped my ballot off, at the post office.

Now, although I know my 3rd party candidate does not have a chance to win, at least I can live with myself.

I do hope the Senate will stay GOP and that the House Of Reps will turn DEM and that divided government will continue.

If the Senate is GOP then it can control Hillary's excesses. The last thing the USA needs is more Ginsberg's on the High Court.
The Libertarian ticket is pretty optimistic about Alaskans pulling for them. Bill Weld was up here yesterday and they say that Johnson will also show up in the next week. With the recently breaking news vis-à-vis Hillary's email debacle, I'm not so sure she'll do as well as previously predicted. It's still a toss-up as far as I can tell.

The Libertarian ticket is pretty optimistic about Alaskans pulling for them. Bill Weld was up here yesterday and they say that Johnson will also show up in the next week. With the recently breaking news vis-à-vis Hillary's email debacle, I'm not so sure she'll do as well as previously predicted. It's still a toss-up as far as I can tell.

Our goal is momentum. Breaking 5% will get us out of the ballot-access ghetto and put us in much better position for the next go around. Combine that with the certainty that whoever does win will only make things worse and there's good reason for optimism.

Trump has my vote because I want to see real change. Our national debt is growing at a rate, we will not be able to afford. The USA no longer makes deals from a position of strength. Donald J Trump has been clear, he wants to put America first. I am on board with that.

Trump cares about making America better, he has money. Trump has everything either you or I could ask for. He doesn't need money so the most important thing for him is his legacy of being a phenomenal president and with him not even taken office yet I think he is off to a pretty good start!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trump cares about making America better, he has money. Trump has everything either you or I could ask for. He doesn't need money so the most important thing for him is his legacy of being a phenomenal president and with him not even taken office yet I think he is off to a pretty good start!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If he has money its due to stiffing small companies, and 6 business bankruptcies. Never the less you are right , he loves the lime light and power.

I was thinking Trump would be our first real president since JFK to serve the people instead of the bankers "that is WHY the CIA killed JFK because he was doing that and trying to return us to the constituion where the PEOPLE had control over the government instead of these corporations and bankers that do now,he was also cutting of aide to Israel , that is why all the other presidents since him have all stayed alive cause they have all served the bankers and the corporations as well as giving aide to Israel instead of us and were the willing puppets for them they asked them to be unlike JFK.

I was having hope that Trump just might be different,that he might be another JFK.No such luck.He has been exposed in this video below.It is almost an hour long but the facts cannot be refuted that contrary to what we have been led to believe,he is actually no different than any of the other presidents since LBJ,here to serve the bankers and be their puppet for them by starting wars in other countrys and serving Isreal.

the facts in this video cannot be refuted he is one of them.Trump is pals with the Clintons same as Obama is with the Clintons and Bushs.He is no different.

I KNEW there was a reason why I did not trust his as I did Ron Paul who WOULD have been the next JFK had he been elected.

That was why the establishment made sure he never got the republican nomination because unlike Trump,he had the peoples interests at heart instead of the bankers and Israels like they all have had and as Trump does as well. the facts in this video prove that and cannot be refuted he is no different than every president we have had since LBJ. Thats not what Trump supporters such as I was myself for a while want to hear but it is what is is.these facts in this video cannot be refuted. Trump is every bit as much of a fraud as Obama was.

Last edited:
I was thinking Trump would be our first real president since JFK to serve the people instead of the bankers "that is WHY the CIA killed JFK because he was doing that and trying to return us to the constituion where the PEOPLE had control over the government instead of these corporations and bankers that do now,he was also cutting of aide to Israel , that is why all the other presidents since him have all stayed alive cause they have all served the bankers and the corporations as well as giving aide to Israel instead of us and were the willing puppets for them they asked them to be unlike JFK.

I was having hope that Trump just might be different,that he might be another JFK.No such luck.He has been exposed in this video below.It is almost an hour long but the facts cannot be refuted that contrary to what we have been led to believe,he is actually no different than any of the other presidents since LBJ,here to serve the bankers and be their puppet for them by starting wars in other countrys and serving Isreal.

the facts in this video cannot be refuted he is one of them.Trump is pals with the Clintons same as Obama is with the Clintons and Bushs.He is no different.

I KNEW there was a reason why I did not trust his as I did Ron Paul who WOULD have been the next JFK had he been elected.

That was why the establishment made sure he never got the republican nomination because unlike Trump,he had the peoples interests at heart instead of the bankers and Israels like they all have had and as Trump does as well. the facts in this video prove that and cannot be refuted he is no different than every president we have had since LBJ. Thats not what Trump supporters such as I was myself for a while want to hear but it is what is is.these facts in this video cannot be refuted. Trump is every bit as much of a fraud as Obama was.

You Ram-Fan are surely 90 cents SHORT OF A $1

Forum List

Back