Why this thread is in the Politics forum... because

The law and good morality both disagree with your position.

You _know_ you're drowning children ... and you still do it. That says everything that anyone needs to know about you.

but but he loooooooves the babies!!!! he's PRO life!!!!

The line of connected buoys have strings of razor wire hanging from the bottom and everyone in the world has been apprised of this fact. If someone is hog stupid enough to try and swim under them, they deserve to drown. Persons breaching the border without a visa is guilty of a crime.

Why is it OK for a person who illegally crosses the border welcomed with open arms when other migrants go through legal procedures and have to wait for months to be allowed entry? Then they periodically have to renew their green card or face immediate deportation.

So I say fuck the illegals and if they drown, so be it. That includes their bastard whelps.
This stupid barrier is only a couple hundred yards long. It ain’t deterring shit.

There is no basis in law for the federals] government to refuse to do so.

Article IV, Section 4 of the Constitution explicitly assigns the duty to the federal government to protect the states from foreign invasion.

The Biden Administration's refusal to do this, and its efforts to sabotage any efforts on the part of the states to defend themselves against the invasion that Biden refuses to defend them against, is a blatant and inexcusable violation of the Constitution.

Further, in aiding and abetting these foreign invaders, the Biden Administration is guilty of treason, as defined in Article III, Section 3 of the Constitution. This is a capital crime, punishable by death.

Joe Biden belongs in front of a firing squad, and not in public office. He has committed treason against the United States, and against the American people, and American lives have been lost as a direct result of his crimes.
The border is the Federal government's responsibility. You're either remarkably ignorant or lying; or both.

I had been wondering why they wouldn't just swim under the buoys. I'm always the last to be apprised of facts.
Now that I know that this inhumane war treatment is being used on good people, watch out.
Fuck those criminal border jumpers. And their bastard kids.

The border is the Federal government's responsibility.

Yes, I said so.

And the Biden Administration is malfeasantly, treasonously, not only refusing to fulfill this duty, it is actively opposing any efforts even on the part of the state (which shouldn't have to bear this responsibility) to protect itself.

This, in itself, makes Joe Biden a criminal, and proves him unfit for public office.

Yes, I said so.

And the Biden Administration is malfeasantly, treasonously, not only refusing to fulfill this duty, it is actively opposing any efforts even on the part of the state (which shouldn't have to bear this responsibility) to protect itself.

This, in itself, makes Joe Biden a criminal, and proves him unfit for public office.
We had illegal immigration under your blob. How many bullets do you want to put into his head...keep in mind you're not likely to encounter any resistance from gray matter?

We had illegal immigration under your blob. How many bullets do you want to put into his head...keep in mind you're not likely to encounter any resistance from gray matter?

I do not have a blob, I have no idea what you mean by referring to it, and if I did have a blob, it wouldn't have anything to do with protecting our borders; nor would it have any bearing on Biden's criminal guilt for treason and malfeasance.

I do not have a blob, I have no idea what you mean by referring to it, and if I did have a blob, it wouldn't have anything to do with protecting our borders; nor would it have any bearing on Biden's criminal guilt for treason and malfeasance.
You're right...your blob did nothing to protect our borders. So again...how many caps do you want to bust inside Mara-Lard-Ass's dome?

Strange...brush the pubic hair out of your eyes; look up and say hi to him. He's very orange.

You're making less and less sense as you go on.

I have a cat who is orange, but I can see no basis on which to call him a “blob” or to suggest that anything about him has anything to do with defending our border, or against Biden's treasonous refusal to do so.

ZSC_7800-topaz-denoiseraw-sharpen2281x3193.jpg

Broadcast Networks Are Furious That Texas Buoys Actually Deter Illegal Aliens​

The media hate these buoys for the same reason that they hate any other barrier along our southern border:
because they make it harder for illegal aliens to enter the country.
And WHY do they want it easier for illegal aliens to enter?
1) Illegals will vote Democrat. Broadcast networks prefer Democrats. Broadcast networks GAVE over 94% to Democrats since 2008 to 2016.
This article proves the above statements: Broadcast Networks Are Furious That Texas Buoys Actually Deter Illegal Aliens

2) Another reason the MSM wants to make illegals Democrats is because financially the BIASED MSM donates broadcast time and hard cash to the Democrats. Proof?
a) Proof of the biased MSM that ABC,CBS/NBC alone donated $2.6 billion in free advertising for Democrats calling it "NEWS"!
Over 32.7 hours of coverage, from 7/29/2020-10/20/20). Everything You Need to Know About TV Advertising Costs
The average commercial costs $105,000 for a 30 sec. spot. Therefore in 32.7 hours , two 30 second commercials in a minute or total of 25,440 thirty second commercials
@ $105,000 or $2,671,200,000 In television advertising value.
"What they found was, over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage
of a president in TV news history — 92% negative, vs. just 8% positive.from July 29 through October 20"
Broadcast networks deliver 92% negative coverage for Trump, 66% positive for Biden: Study

b) Any of you that still think the MSM is not BIASED... please refute the following... prove me wrong!
View attachment 809465
Ballotpedia also reviewed three other analyses.
The Center for Responsive Politics found that 65 percent of contributions from those identified as journalists went to Democrats in the 2010 election cycle.
An analysis by MSNBC.com found that 87 percent of the 143 donors (who made contributions from 2004 through the start of the 2008 campaign) gave to Democrats or liberal causes.[7]
The Media Research Center found that 94 percent of donors affiliated with five news outlets also contributed to Democrats between 2008 and 2016.
Why are you so worried about people making minimum wage?

Why are you so worried about people making minimum wage?
First of all people like YOU NEVER I mean it NEVER deal with the facts...
FACT is a small minority of Americans make minimum wage and being a moderator maybe you should do a little research...here I'll help you!
A) What is the average American wage earners hourly wages in 2023?
FACT: US Average Hourly Earnings is at a current level of $33.58
B) What is the minimum wage in the USA:The federal minimum wage for covered nonexempt employees is $7.25 per hour.
C) What percent of minimum wage is the Average hourly wage greater: 483% greater than minimum wage? So why would I want that?
D) How many Americans workers are there? June 2023, there were 135.86 million
Full-time employees U.S. 2023 | Statista.
E) How many were minimum wage? "There are at least 1.6 million Americans (or 1.9% of all hourly paid workers)
So now you know the facts... WHY would you want 98% of American employees to lose their $33.58 / hour job because YOU think illegals who break the law should be given those jobs? Is that what you think? What are you, a greedy, capitalist, businessperson who hires less than minimum wage illegals?

Drowning children is bad.

So, in YOUR country, an enemy wouldn't even need tanks or planes or missiles to defeat you!
All they would need is to hold up a kid at your border and say: "Surrender, or the kid gets it," right?

And of course, since you invited them with open arms, they come here instead of working to
improve things at home giving yet MORE people more reason to just keep coming.

So, in YOUR country, an enemy wouldn't even need tanks or planes or missiles to defeat you!
All they would need is to hold up a kid at your border and say: "Surrender, or the kid gets it," right?

And of course, since you invited them with open arms, they come here instead of working to
improve things at home giving yet MORE people more reason to just keep coming.
Remember Biden said these exact words: "I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

And as of this date:
bordercrossing080123.png

First of all people like YOU NEVER I mean it NEVER deal with the facts...
FACT is a small minority of Americans make minimum wage and being a moderator maybe you should do a little research...here I'll help you!
A) What is the average American wage earners hourly wages in 2023?
FACT: US Average Hourly Earnings is at a current level of $33.58
B) What is the minimum wage in the USA:The federal minimum wage for covered nonexempt employees is $7.25 per hour.
C) What percent of minimum wage is the Average hourly wage greater: 483% greater than minimum wage? So why would I want that?
D) How many Americans workers are there? June 2023, there were 135.86 million
Full-time employees U.S. 2023 | Statista.
E) How many were minimum wage? "There are at least 1.6 million Americans (or 1.9% of all hourly paid workers)
So now you know the facts... WHY would you want 98% of American employees to lose their $33.58 / hour job because YOU think illegals who break the law should be given those jobs? Is that what you think? What are you, a greedy, capitalist, businessperson who hires less than minimum wage illegals?
The majority of undocumented workers do not make $34/hrs. So why do you care?

The majority of undocumented workers do not make $34/hrs. So why do you care?
Duh... I pointed this out that less than 2% workers made minimum wage or less!
But the point YOU evidently miss because you are a white supremacist, racist, unAmerican in that according to this study:
The Impact of Illegal Immigration on the Wages and Employment Opportunities of Black Workers
Among its findings, the Commission notes that the illegal workers are estimated to account for as much as one-third of total immigrants in the United States, and that illegal immigration has tended to increase the supply of low-skilled, low-wage labor available.
The Commission found also that about six in 10 adult black males have a high school diploma or less, and are disproportionately employed in the low-skilled labor market in likely competition with immigrants.

Duh... I pointed this out that less than 2% workers made minimum wage or less!
But the point YOU evidently miss because you are a white supremacist, racist, unAmerican in that according to this study:
The Impact of Illegal Immigration on the Wages and Employment Opportunities of Black Workers
Among its findings, the Commission notes that the illegal workers are estimated to account for as much as one-third of total immigrants in the United States, and that illegal immigration has tended to increase the supply of low-skilled, low-wage labor available.
The Commission found also that about six in 10 adult black males have a high school diploma or less, and are disproportionately employed in the low-skilled labor market in likely competition with immigrants.
I'm a white supremacist? I had a black girlfriend one time!

Forum List

Back