Why they want to replace us

This IS our country,WHITE men built,founded,fought for this country and the 1790's naturalization acts say EXACTLY who this country is for. Go ahead and read them.

Nope...they stopped fighting for it over 200 years ago...& Freedom was NEVER "Free"
Now it belongs to who ever takes it...only the strong survive ...law of the jungle

You haven't noticed today's "white patriots" definitely aren't showing any strength??.. Sry.

Are these the Whites you're counting on to save America? Ruh ROH!!!

The ONLY things these "patriots" are fighting for is their next Toke.

Marijuana fans wait in line as the first dispensary opens in Massachusetts
TodaysWhitepatriots.jpg

Last edited:
yeah, I have plenty of rounds to kill off those diseased hordes who shouldn't be here. Enemy of this nation should be killed. Maybe a few sorry ass traitorous liberals too..

I don't mean to spoil your party.....but this kind of talk today will probably end up bringing the local friendly, "we'll take em now, from your cold dead hands if necessary" squad to your door. Be careful.

If you can't get AT LEAST about a million to join you...you may as well get used to the new order.

The defining characteristic of mad white men ― aside from being white and male ― is that they suffer from what Kimmel called “aggrieved entitlement”: the belief that America is “their country” and that it is being taken away from them.

Hate to tell ya.....but in the new order....where Hispanics dominate America....blacks will have no better place than they've had for the last 200+ years.

Actually the situation of blacks will likely regress in the coming century. But oh well, you actually believed the Dems.. THINK about it....under WHITE America.....

NOWHERE else on the planet are there anywhere near the number of black millionaires as in the USA

A BLACK man was recently PRESIDENT

You are fighting to take your race BACK 300 years....but forge on soldier......lmao

Last edited:
The defining characteristic of mad white men ― aside from being white and male ― is that they suffer from what Kimmel called “aggrieved entitlement”: the belief that America is “their country” and that it is being taken away from them.

Hate to tell ya.....but in the new order....where Hispanics dominate America....blacks will have no better place than they've had for the last 200+ years.

Actually the situation of blacks will likely regress in the coming century. But oh well, you actually believed the Dems.. THINK about it....under WHITE America.....

NOWHERE else on the planet are there anywhere near the number of black millionaires as in the USA

You are fighting to take your race BACK 300 years....but forge on soldier......lmao
Inbred white wishful thinking. :laugh:

Good explanation! Well worth 8 minutes of anyone's time.

If rightards would fuck their wives more and make more babies instead of diddling little kids, maybe they could have preserved a white America. :dunno:

Compassion is a virtue, not a weakness
Compassion to the point of destroying your own people is a HORRIBLE weakness
b-b-b-ut MM, we're gonna be a minority.....~S~
Not just a minority but extinct.

This IS our country,WHITE men built,founded,fought for this country and the 1790's naturalization acts say EXACTLY who this country is for. Go ahead and read them.

After you took it from the red men.

The truth of this matter dumb white boy, is that both blacks and Hispanics don't like whites such as YOU. I'm moving forward, That means I don't listen to dumb whites trying to tell me their opinions about race. Whites like you have been wrong for 400 years. You are the one bragging about MAGA bitch. I'm about MAFA. Move America Forward Again.

Whites did not build shit. Also non whites have fought and died in every war and the 1790 naturalization acts are no longer valid.

Read this!

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.

— 14th Amendment

The truth of this matter dumb white boy, is that both blacks and Hispanics don't like whites such as YOU. I'm moving forward, That means I don't listen to dumb whites trying to tell me their opinions about race. Whites like you have been wrong for 400 years. You are the one bragging about MAGA bitch. I'm about MAFA. Move America Forward Again.

There’s another one of the racists America is not for. He should go live on a sinking island with the OP.

I'm a white boy ? :abgg2q.jpg:

You know what ASSuming makes you ?

I'm a white boy ? :abgg2q.jpg:

You know what ASSuming makes you ?

Kinda like what whites here are for always assuming we are blaming whites because we failed, or don't have jobs, or are on welfare, or are not educated when we point out white racism. Only whites make the claim about how much Hispanics hate blacks when we talk about white racism and the coming white minority status.

Notice how a Jew in Rocko and an anti white racist in Crepitus find this funny but don't have the balls to watch the video nor respond....we know who the enemy is! Our day is coming and I can't wait.

I ain’t a Jew dickhead. And you’re stupid as shit

Sure sure....keep claiming all you want...Jew/Anti white...same shit both enemies of my race.

Your race? Is that the race of milktoast whiny INCEL boys?

Kinda like what whites here are for always assuming we are blaming whites because we failed, or don't have jobs, or are on welfare, or are not educated when we point out white racism. Only whites make the claim about how much Hispanics hate blacks when we talk about white racism and the coming white minority status.

You mean "some" whites.
And racism comes from blacks too.

Did a white boy pastor make you his alter boy bitch when you were a teenager or something cause your hatred of whites is suspicious.
You seem like some small town boy the way you cling to your racism shit.

If you grew up in the city you'd have white friends and KNOW that not all whites are they way you portray them

You mean "some" whites.
And racism comes from blacks too.

Did a white boy pastor make you his alter boy bitch when you were a teenager or something cause your hatred of whites is suspicious.
You seem like some small town boy the way you cling to your racism shit.

If you grew up in the city you'd have white friends and KNOW that not all whites are they way you portray them

I've lived 57 years. I know plenty about what whites are. Now show me an example of what you call black racism.

If rightards would fuck their wives more and make more babies instead of diddling little kids, maybe they could have preserved a white America. :dunno:

Obviously didn't watch the video. Nuff said.

After you took it from the red men.

Who killed the FIRST people here which were Europeans. Indians are from Asia they are NOT native to America plain and simple.

So you take in all those sick mother fuckers who are diseased and cant speak English, you feed them and house them...

Then send them over to your place!
yeah, I have plenty of rounds to kill off those diseased hordes who shouldn't be here. Enemy of this nation should be killed. Maybe a few sorry ass traitorous liberals too..
Yeah...:71: Sure, Skippy....:71:

So you take in all those sick mother fuckers who are diseased and cant speak English, you feed them and house them...

Then send them over to your place!
Largest unofficial army in the world. American gun owners the vast majority of whom are white!
Yeah....you start your little civil war......:71:

I've lived 57 years. I know plenty about what whites are. Now show me an example of what you call black racism.

Ok, but first let me ask you......
You don't believe there's such a thing?

I get it bro. There's so many fucked up white racist in this country.
MFers who threaten you only because because you're not white. or you have black friends.
I've had to hear white MFers talk about how they want to do violent things to blacks.

But I've heard blacks say the same about whites.

Try to remember that racism is due to stupidism. As long as there are men in the world, there's gonna be racists. people gonna hate.

There's plenty good people black AND white. You cannot say all whites are racist, but you definitely can say some whites are racist.
Too many. Fuck the racists. Just don't be one of them.

An example of black racism?..........

“I hate white people. All of them. Every last iota of a cracker, I hate it. We didn’t come out here to play today. There’s too much serious business going on in the black community to be out here sliding through South Street with white, dirty, cracker whore bitches on our arms, and we call ourselves black men. … What the hell is wrong with you black man? You at a doomsday with a white girl on your damn arm. We keep begging white people for freedom! No wonder we not free! Your enemy cannot make you free, fool! You want freedom? You going to have to kill some crackers! You going to have to kill some of their babies!”

— King Samir Shabazz, former head of the party’s Philadelphia chapter, in a National Geographic documentary, January 2009.

Forum List

Back