Why they want to replace us

Well just pick up and chuck the nearest rock you can find at all those faint hearted races Odium. & let us know how that works out...~S~

Good explanation! Well worth 8 minutes of anyone's time.

Notice how a Jew in Rocko and an anti white racist in Crepitus find this funny but don't have the balls to watch the video nor respond....we know who the enemy is! Our day is coming and I can't wait.

I ain’t a Jew dickhead. And you’re stupid as shit

Sure sure....keep claiming all you want...Jew/Anti white...same shit both enemies of my race.

Notice how a Jew in Rocko and an anti white racist in Crepitus find this funny but don't have the balls to watch the video nor respond....we know who the enemy is! Our day is coming and I can't wait.

I ain’t a Jew dickhead. And you’re stupid as shit

Sure sure....keep claiming all you want...Jew/Anti white...same shit both enemies of my race.

You’re a brainwashed fool

Yo

Because it's sheer stupidity.
You didn't even watch the video,not like you would care. You are an overgrown toddler like all leftists are. You hate facts and love emotion.

Yo

You didn't even watch the video,not like you would care. You are an overgrown toddler like all leftists are. You hate facts and love emotion.

That's nice kid. It's still sheer stupidity. Nobody wants to replace white people.

Yo

That's nice kid. It's still sheer stupidity. Nobody wants to replace white people.

Fact's say otherwise.

Yo

Fact's say otherwise.

Lol @ "facts".

Yo
Fact's say otherwise.
Lol @ "facts".
As I said leftists such as yourself don't believe in facts you believe in acting on emotions...like a child.

Yo
Fact's say otherwise.
Lol @ "facts".
As I said leftists such as yourself don't believe in facts you believe in acting on emotions...like a child.
Uh huh, sure. And we wanna replace white people.

LSHIDMTAMSFO!

Yo
Fact's say otherwise.
Lol @ "facts".

LSHIDMTAMSFO!
If you had watched the video you would understand how that's happening.

Compassion is a virtue, not a weakness
So you take in all those sick mother fuckers who are diseased and cant speak English, you feed them and house them...

Then send them over to your place!
yeah, I have plenty of rounds to kill off those diseased hordes who shouldn't be here. Enemy of this nation should be killed. Maybe a few sorry ass traitorous liberals too..

Everyone is really impressed, Rambo.

What a clown.

Fact's say otherwise.
Lol @ "facts".

LSHIDMTAMSFO!
Yeah, I'm not giving you 8 minutes of my life for a stupid tlracist propaganda tape.

Fact's say otherwise.
Lol @ "facts".

LSHIDMTAMSFO!
Yeah, I'm not giving you 8 minutes of my life for a stupid tlracist propaganda tape.
As I said nothing but emotion not facts or evidence

Forum List

Back