The Untimely Obituary of Julian Assange

Grumblenuts

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2017
A beautiful Sunday morning! Good day for listening to Chris Hedges preach us a sermon. To all of us in this choir. As we sit. Effectively doing nothing for Julian. Listen or at least read and enjoy.

Will none at least summon the courage to stand up for his persecutors.. the billionaire class? That would be edgy and shocking! :sigh2:

What exactly am I supposed to do outside of what I have done and not vote to elect those who continue to want to prosecute him?

Seems you must be unaware of the rest as you are unable to explain what I am supposed to do.
Listen or at least read and enjoy.

Then comment. My comment after listening?
Good day for listening to Chris Hedges preach us a sermon. To all of us in this choir. As we sit. Effectively doing nothing for Julian.
Or just be really annoying here if you must.

Then comment. My comment after listening?

Or just be really annoying here if you must.

Annoying? I said I refuse to vote for anyone that still wishes to prosecute him. What issue do you have with that?

Believe you delude yourselves in thinking that there is anything you can do for him . It is because his treatment is so horrific and unfounded that you know that there is so much more to this battle. Deep State will do anything to keep him under lock and key which suggests he has huge detail about people trafficking and people sacrifice , particularly children . It would be surprising if he has not prepared more than one Dead Man Switch but I speculate that the lives of his wife , children and others are forfeit . There is no other explanation that I have ever heard which makes any better sense of the situation .But imho.

You really haven't said anything yet.
I consider it a work of fine art. I'm in no hurry to compete with or gainsay this product of Chris Hedges. If others want to, fine.. after at least reading the transcript. Clear?

Forum List

Back