Why There Is No Chance Donald Trump Will Take The Stand In His Own Defense

Financed with OPM....that's Other People's Money.
He lost all of his...and the money daddy gave him. :)

Still a billionaire and rides around in a Boeing-757. He's doing quite nicely thank you. Been to Mar-a-Lago lately? Trump Tower?
Didn't think so...

Still a billionaire and rides around in a Boeing-757. He's doing quite nicely thank you. Been to Mar-a-Lago lately? Trump Tower?
Didn't think so...
Smoke and Mirrors. Just like Trump's legacy will be remembered as.
Phony. But it's fitting.

I'm not convinced that after this mugshot fiasco, the Powers that Be don't either dismiss the case or offer VERY appealing plea bargains. And I'm not talking about the powers on our side.

If the videos appearing on Tik Tok bear out on internal polling (that we will never see, btw) all your dreams are dead. Then what?
I'm not convinced that after this mugshot fiasco

What are you being told to believe?

Either it is only a concern among libs, or iy rallied a number of closet cases around the Felon in Waiting...

don't either dismiss the case or offer VERY appealing plea bargains.

Do bet the house...

If the videos appearing on Tik Tok

and you believe they are representative?

Accounting Firm Cuts Ties With Trump and Retracts Financial Statements https://www.nytimes.com/2022/02/14/nyregion/mazars-trump-organization-financial-statements.html?smid=nytcore-android-share

Well, ponder this. Because you allowed him to absolutely break you, you made a martyr of him. So now he's more formidable than ever.

happy?

Proud?
He hasn't broken anything..except our country. But..like all things, it too will pass.
I'm not happy or sad. But I am disappointed in people like you who just open their mouths and swallow the lies whole.
Trump wouldn't be who he is without people like you to enable him.

Ponder that. :)

Like I said before, justice isn't the main concern. It's more like "I hate him and I want him to go away. And no, the facts are only pertinent when they match my emotional hatred of that big, bad, orange man."
Have you read the Indictment?

What are you being told to believe?

Either it is only a concern among libs, or iy rallied a number of closet cases around the Felon in Waiting...

Do bet the house...

and you believe they are representative?

Accounting Firm Cuts Ties With Trump and Retracts Financial Statements https://www.nytimes.com/2022/02/14/nyregion/mazars-trump-organization-financial-statements.html?smid=nytcore-android-share

I haven't been "told to believe" anything. This was NEVER about justice; it was always about kneecapping Trump.

It already backfired. They can't take a chance on it backfiring again, or even worse.

So it's at least a 50-50 shot that it's all over for your hopes and dreams here. They won't outright dismiss the charges, most likely, but offer a plea deal that's an absolute joke just to back away from it.

We will never see the internal polling that leads to this--but again, look to Black men.

He hasn't broken anything..except our country. But..like all things, it too will pass.
I'm not happy or sad. But I am disappointed in people like you who just open their mouths and swallow the lies whole.
Trump wouldn't be who he is without people like you to enable him.

Ponder that. :)

I suspect I'm more traditionally "liberal" than you are. In this: I do not automatically trust any information that I receive. I never did, not even when I was a teen. Back then, "liberals" were deeply distrustful of government, and especially govt overreach.

You became bootlickers of govt overreach; it's biggest cheerleaders.

A sick, twisted, and sad demise. But certainly not my problem. I saw this BS coming in the mid-90s, stopped voting Democrat and have never turned back. Thank God.

I haven't been "told to believe" anything. This was NEVER about justice; it was always about kneecapping Trump.

It already backfired. They can't take a chance on it backfiring again, or even worse.

So it's at least a 50-50 shot that it's all over for your hopes and dreams here. They won't outright dismiss the charges, most likely, but offer a plea deal that's an absolute joke just to back away from it.

We will never see the internal polling that leads to this--but again, look to Black men.
It already backfired. They can't take a chance on it backfiring again, or even worse

HOW DO YOU KNOW?

They won't outright dismiss the charges, most likely, but offer a plea deal that's an absolute joke just to back away from

Because Grifty scowled at a camera?

Have you read the indictment?

I suspect I'm more traditionally "liberal" than you are. In this: I do not automatically trust any information that I receive. I never did, not even when I was a teen. Back then, "liberals" were deeply distrustful of government, and especially govt overreach.

You became bootlickers of govt overreach; it's biggest cheerleaders.

A sick, twisted, and sad demise. But certainly not my problem. I saw this BS coming in the mid-90s, stopped voting Democrat and have never turned back. Thank God.
. In this: I do not automatically trust any information that I receive
Please stop.

You're a Grifty rube.

That makes no sense at all.
So, basically she's saying that you and our banana courts are letting him live rent free in your heads. It has you on this empty self righteous crusade to destroy a man with no concern for true justice.

Once our courts went by a motto "justice though the heavens fall." Welp, not anymore. If the liberal paradise is threatened, justice dies.

Last edited:
HOW DO YOU KNOW?

Because Grifty scowled at a camera?

Have you read the indictment?

Politics is downstream of culture honey. The mugshot, believe it, is a thousand times more powerful than the fetid, overwritten "indictment". Your overlords know this.

As I said, at least a 50-50 chance your dreams are dead here. If your Overlords get wind that these trials may be politically hurtful, they simply will not happen.

That this is so mystifying to you is really sad, actually.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

Forum List

Back