Why There Is No Chance Donald Trump Will Take The Stand In His Own Defense

He hasn't broken anything..except our country. But..like all things, it too will pass.
I'm not happy or sad. But I am disappointed in people like you who just open their mouths and swallow the lies whole.
Trump wouldn't be who he is without people like you to enable him.

Ponder that. :)
Oh goodness. Spare us the pontificating. The integrity of our country doesn't concern you in the slightest.

Keep in mind, the Lefties who are so convinced that "THIS TIME they have him!" are the same morons who were typing that he would be "finished" as soon as the Mueller Report became public. And the same thing will occur this time (times at least four). ALL of these cases are politically-motivated, Leftist bullshit, brought in shit-hole Leftist venues by Leftist political hack DA's and Justice Department operatives

The only regrettable part is that the 2024 election will be long gone by the time he is fully vindicated - and I do mean FULLY vindicated.

And for the record, no knowledgeable defendant takes the stand in his own defense unless the case against him is overwhelming. These cases - most of them - will be won on appeal, after meaningless convictions at the trial court level.

Trump’s actually quite intelligent.

And this lawyer needs disbarred.
why does the lawyer need to be disbarred what law did the violate for
Disbarment... can you enlighten us all ... now saying the democrats are fascist is puzzling lets look at that word fascist ...

What does fascism mean?​

Many experts agree that fascism is a mass political movement that emphasizes extreme nationalism, militarism, and the supremacy of both the nation and the single, powerful leader over the individual citizen. This model of government stands in contrast to liberal democracies, which support individual rights, competitive elections, and political dissent.

In many ways, fascist regimes are revolutionary because they advocate the overthrow of existing systems of government and the persecution of political enemies. However, when it advances their interests, such regimes can also be highly conservative in their championing of traditional values related to the role of women, social hierarchy, and obedience to authority. And although fascist leaders typically claim to support the everyman, in reality their regimes often align with powerful business interests.

It kind of shoots your statement liberals/democrats are fascist huh ... Lets see who was it that tried to suspend the Constitution... that would be the Republicans... who was it that has now band books over knowing our whole true history ??? that would be the Republicans ,,, who was it that has tryed to condem the LGBTQ community??? that would be the Republicans ...who was it that took the military to break up liberal/democrats from protesting??? that would be the Republicans ... who was it that has tried to take your rights to vote easily away??? that again would be the Republicans ...who made it harder by banning primary states to make it real hard for a citizen to vote by shutting down and removing mail-in ballots drop boxes ??? that would be the Republicans .... I could go on and on about what the Republicans have done to take your rights as a citizen away ... no liberal/democrat has ever tried any of these things .. it is exactly the opposite so tell us how you came to the conclusion that liberal/democrats are fascist I would love to know ...

I suspect I'm more traditionally "liberal" than you are. In this: I do not automatically trust any information that I receive. I never did, not even when I was a teen. Back then, "liberals" were deeply distrustful of government, and especially govt overreach.

You became bootlickers of govt overreach; it's biggest cheerleaders.

A sick, twisted, and sad demise. But certainly not my problem. I saw this BS coming in the mid-90s, stopped voting Democrat and have never turned back. Thank God.
LOL. Then I guess you and I lived through very different versions of the 1990's. What I saw? A relentless campaign by just and righteous, God fearing conservatives to vilify the Clinton's or anyone else who dared identify as liberal as not having "family values". In my own town, I saw the right wing rise up and grab school board seats and then attempt to inject "Christian values" into even the most mundane of school board topics (Sound familiar??) You want stupid and pointless??? A president impeached for lying about a blowjob in the Oval Office. I was a registered Republican until 2000. Independent after that.

Those are the 90's I remember.

"I'm not going to sit there and let him look like an idiot," Dowd, who led Trump's team for the Russia investigation, is quoted as saying to Mueller during a meeting on March 5. The conversation is recounted in Woodward's new 448-page book, Fear: Trump in the White House. The details of the exchange were first reported by The Washington Post, which received an advanced copy of the book set to be released on September 11.

"And you publish that transcript, because everything leaks in Washington, and the guys overseas are going to say, 'I told you he was an idiot. I told you he was a goddamn dumbbell. What are we dealing with this idiot for?'" Dowd added.

Trump Would Be An 'Idiot' To Testify, Ex-Lawyer Says

That's a pretty hash assessment - from your personal attorney.

Harsh, but certainly fair.

How did ANYONE believe that this man is capable of handling the affairs of the Nation?

Were he to take the stand, we would probably learn that he cannot, in fact, read.
Why would he? The state has the burden of proof. There is little need for him to take the stand

Have you read the Indictment?
Have you?

And before you answer, no, cherrypicked news coverage of certain elements of the indictment do not count.

You expect there to be some sort of emotional shock value to reading the indictment, no expectations of exculpatory evidence or objectivity.

Ideally, courts don't run on emotion, they run on facts. You expect the shock value to exceed any need to prove his guilt.

"I'm not going to sit there and let him look like an idiot," Dowd, who led Trump's team for the Russia investigation, is quoted as saying to Mueller during a meeting on March 5. The conversation is recounted in Woodward's new 448-page book, Fear: Trump in the White House. The details of the exchange were first reported by The Washington Post, which received an advanced copy of the book set to be released on September 11.

"And you publish that transcript, because everything leaks in Washington, and the guys overseas are going to say, 'I told you he was an idiot. I told you he was a goddamn dumbbell. What are we dealing with this idiot for?'" Dowd added.

How did ANYONE believe that this man is capable of handling the affairs of the Nation?

Were he to take the stand, we would probably learn that he cannot, in fact, read.
/----/ "Were he to take the stand, we would probably learn that he cannot, in fact, read."
When you've accomplished one tenth as much as Donald Trump has in his life, then you can condemn him. When are you opening your first golf course and hotel?
Forbes estimates Donald Trump's net worth at $3 billion. He runs over 500 businesses. I doubt your hero Dementia Joe, can count to 500. In fact, we know Potato Head Joe can't read a teleprompter.

Keep in mind, the Lefties who are so convinced that "THIS TIME they have him!" are the same morons who were typing that he would be "finished" as soon as the Mueller Report became public. And the same thing will occur this time (times at least four). ALL of these cases are politically-motivated, Leftist bullshit, brought in shit-hole Leftist venues by Leftist political hack DA's and Justice Department operatives

The only regrettable part is that the 2024 election will be long gone by the time he is fully vindicated - and I do mean FULLY vindicated.

And for the record, no knowledgeable defendant takes the stand in his own defense unless the case against him is overwhelming. These cases - most of them - will be won on appeal, after meaningless convictions at the trial court level.
it amazes me how uninformed you are about the Mueller report ... a lot of the things that was in the Mueler report he was not allowed by the Republicans to research it all ... so he didn't have anything in the report except the things Trump people were caught dealing with the enemy for Trump. ..what they have on Trump now the information that the Mueller report had very little compared to now ... they have so many crimes he has committed 91 to be precise.... everything has been corroborated by trump supporters or people who worked for Trump ... it's not a bunch of liberal/democrats saying this to Scott... its outright republicans who has ratted him out... you need to go and read Scott's filing to the courts ... he's scared shitless you can count on it ..... anyway you look at it trump is going to prison .

Have you?

And before you answer, no, cherrypicked news coverage of certain elements of the indictment do not count.

You expect there to be some sort of emotional shock value to reading the indictment, no expectations of exculpatory evidence or objectivity.

Ideally, courts don't run on emotion, they run on facts. You expect the shock value to exceed any need to prove his guilt.
I have what do you want to know here read it a weep...

Politics is downstream of culture honey. The mugshot, believe it, is a thousand times more powerful than the fetid, overwritten "indictment". Your overlords know this.

As I said, at least a 50-50 chance your dreams are dead here. If your Overlords get wind that these trials may be politically hurtful, they simply will not happen.

That this is so mystifying to you is really sad, actually.

The mugshots is a laughingstock world wide.

why does the lawyer need to be disbarred what law did the violate for
Disbarment... can you enlighten us all ... now saying the democrats are fascist is puzzling lets look at that word fascist ...

What does fascism mean?​

Many experts agree that fascism is a mass political movement that emphasizes extreme nationalism, militarism, and the supremacy of both the nation and the single, powerful leader over the individual citizen. This model of government stands in contrast to liberal democracies, which support individual rights, competitive elections, and political dissent.

In many ways, fascist regimes are revolutionary because they advocate the overthrow of existing systems of government and the persecution of political enemies. However, when it advances their interests, such regimes can also be highly conservative in their championing of traditional values related to the role of women, social hierarchy, and obedience to authority. And although fascist leaders typically claim to support the everyman, in reality their regimes often align with powerful business interests.

It kind of shoots your statement liberals/democrats are fascist huh ... Lets see who was it that tried to suspend the Constitution... that would be the Republicans... who was it that has now band books over knowing our whole true history ??? that would be the Republicans ,,, who was it that has tryed to condem the LGBTQ community??? that would be the Republicans ...who was it that took the military to break up liberal/democrats from protesting??? that would be the Republicans ... who was it that has tried to take your rights to vote easily away??? that again would be the Republicans ...who made it harder by banning primary states to make it real hard for a citizen to vote by shutting down and removing mail-in ballots drop boxes ??? that would be the Republicans .... I could go on and on about what the Republicans have done to take your rights as a citizen away ... no liberal/democrat has ever tried any of these things .. it is exactly the opposite so tell us how you came to the conclusion that liberal/democrats are fascist I would love to know ...

Yep. Fascism was embraced by hard right Italian conservatives. You see why Trump loves the uneducated.

He will not take the stand because there will be no need to. If it actually gets to a trial there is more than enough evidence to find the prosecutors guilty.

He would commit perjury while giving his name.

Forum List

Back