Why the USSR won against Nazi Germany

The German Army had a weak spot, and it was at the top.

---The SOE was created in 1940 by the British to undertake ‘all action by way of subversion and sabotage against the enemy overseas’ now that much of Europe was under German occupation. The SOE began planning Operation Foxley in 1944 despite some opposition from within their ranks. Some people argued it was better to leave Hitler alive as he was making so many blunders.---

The SOE were responsible for operation Anthropoid, the assassination of Reinhard Heydrich in Prague, carried out by SOE trained Czech agents, but the price was high the total destruction of Lidice, they were also very active in Normandy after D-Day working with the French resistance.

Hitler made many enemies, so that is not really a point.
This is not about that. It is about the credit the Soviets got for waging war in WW2. And their enemy as it turns out was Hitler. Hitler on the other hand waged war all over the place.

There were some, but command punished the soldiers as soon as they were identified. The Red Army encouraged mass raping by its troops.
The Soviets did not care about such things given they were waging a war. The Americans of course were dead set against our troops raping victims.

Hitler made many enemies, so that is not really a point.
Well we know that. What do you want to add that is new?

An interesting event happened when I was in Berlin in 1963. I was able to get on an Army tour bus and actually experience communism in person in East Berlin. I saw how the Soviets set up cemeteries for fallen troops. They do an amazing job honoring their dead.

Well we know that. What do you want to add that is new?

An interesting event happened when I was in Berlin in 1963. I was able to get on an Army tour bus and actually experience communism in person in East Berlin. I saw how the Soviets set up cemeteries for fallen troops. They do an amazing job honoring their dead.
Yes and these days some depraved Countries like the Baltic states Poland and Ukraine desecrate those places of fallen Russian soldiers, that is how low they have become, i wouldn't desecrate any war grave or monument.

There were some, but command punished the soldiers as soon as they were identified. The Red Army encouraged mass raping by its troops.
If they were black.

Robert Lilly estimates the number of rapes committed by U.S. servicemen in Germany to be 11,040. However, German historian Miriam Gebhardt suggests a number as high as 190,000 rapes by American soldiers out of an estimated total of 860,000 by all allied soldiers.

Yes and these days some depraved Countries like the Baltic states Poland and Ukraine desecrate those places of fallen Russian soldiers, that is how low they have become, i wouldn't desecrate any war grave or monument.
That is news to me. Ukraine has been invaded by Russia. It would shock me if they treated Russians well given the evil the Russians inflicted on Ukraine.

If they were black.

Robert Lilly estimates the number of rapes committed by U.S. servicemen in Germany to be 11,040. However, German historian Miriam Gebhardt suggests a number as high as 190,000 rapes by American soldiers out of an estimated total of 860,000 by all allied soldiers.
I had sex with German women when I was in Germany. But none of them were raped by me.

We see it happening in the USA and done by Democrats.

Hundreds of thousands of Russians starved to death in Leningrad because Stalin refused to allow them to evacuate. Leningrad was never cut off from supplies. At the height of the siege supplies were being trucked across Lake Ladoga in large quantities. Every empty truck could have carried forty civilians to safety, but Stalin wouldn't allow it, it was bad propaganda. In the winter it was trucks, in the summer it was barges and boats. Hell, Stalin was shipping large amounts of steel aluminum and supplies to make ammo during the siege, the tank factories in Leningrad never stopped producing tanks.
A Country Run by Proven Cowards Does Not Deserve to Last

Unlike practicall all of the gutless traitors who rule us 24/7, I had to face Communist war strategy in Vietnam. Only 4% of our GIs were in combat, whereas on the Communist side, every man, woman, child, and old person were trying to kill us. Without American air power and artillery, they would have swarmed all over us. That's why the human-wave attack at the end of Platoon was a nightmare haunting us 24/7.

Because it was a "just" war.

Germany attacked the Soviet Union.

Bad as the SU was - Nazi Germany was worse.

Most puntis predicted Russia would fall within months.

Germany violated theRippontrop-Molotov peace treaty -so there fore Rusia had the high moral ground.

Stupid. They lost because Germany advanced too fast and could not keeps the troops supplied. The mud added to this problem. Also German troops were not prepared for the cold. They froze.

It had zero to do with your idiot scribbling.

Stupid. They lost because Germany advanced too fast and could not keeps the troops supplied. The mud added to this problem. Also German troops were not prepared for the cold. They froze.

It had zero to do with your idiot scribbling.
Let's not ignore how far north Germany is and how cold it gets in Germany. Who here reads history created by countries other than the USA?

That is news to me. Ukraine has been invaded by Russia. It would shock me if they treated Russians well given the evil the Russians inflicted on Ukraine.
WE are talking about soviet soldiers who liberated Ukraine from the Nazis, their monuments have been smashed up, by the way many of those red army soldiers were Ukrainian, the scumbags have been at it all over Eastern Europe, the Baltic Nazis are as bad as any, they think tearing down monuments will change History is which they were on the wrong side, this one in Latvia plaques removed commemorating fallen Soviet soldiers.
1706908757257.png

Forum List

Back