Did Sarah Palin believe the Queen is in charge of the British Military?

R

rdean

I'm watching "Game Change" and she told Woody that she would support John with his working with the "Queen".

She didn't know what the "Fed" is.

She thought Iraq attacked us on 9/11.

Is this movie for real?

Oh brother..

I suppose they will have the line, she could see Russia from her porch too..

Do people who have been knighted in the UK have an input into government/military matters? Maybe Sir Elton John can straighten out the Brit military. At least he can redesign the stodgy old uniforms.

At least she can pronounce all the branches of OUR MILITARY correctly... unlike someone else we know..

bet they don't have that in the movie..:eusa_whistle:

WTF does the Queen do besides raise a gaggle of inbred nut cases who live off taxpayers? Is that what Barry's bed bugs have in store for us?

I think it's sad that half the nation would see nothing wrong with this ignorant person being president. And watching those white, old, fat Republicans screaming out "Muslim" and "traitor" and "kill him". They were ugly then and many still are. This board proves it.

You are treating a hatchet job by some Obama water carriers as the truth about her understanding of issues? What Hollywood and rdean think of as real, and truth seem to be in opposition most of the time.

Sarah Palin is not an idiot. Does not every politican have gaffes now and then? I do not think her mistakes exceed the norm, especially since most of 'em were committed back in the day when she was new to the national media. How unfortunate is it that the MSM continually mocks and marginalizes her personally rather than her message. I sometimes wonder if they would treat Palin the same if she were male. Doubt it.

You are treating a hatchet job by some Obama water carriers as the truth about her understanding of issues? What Hollywood and rdean think of as real, and truth seem to be in opposition most of the time.

So that former beauty queen, failed espn reporter, Sarah palin would have been a great VP or better yet, a great nominee in 2012 for the presidency of the United States?

Seriously, can you say this with a straight face?

So that former beauty queen, failed espn reporter, Sarah palin would have been a great VP or better yet, a great nominee in 2012 for the presidency of the United States?

Seriously, can you say this with a straight face?

Apparently, it was only a couple of "gaffes".

Sarah Palin is not an idiot. Does not every politican have gaffes now and then? I do not think her mistakes exceed the norm…

Palin didn’t realize ‘gaffes,’ those were vast wastelands of ignorance.

…especially since most of 'em were committed back in the day when she was new to the national media. How unfortunate is it that the MSM continually mocks and marginalizes her personally rather than her message.

Not a mitigating circumstance, it’s ridiculous to blame the media for Palin’s ignorance and generally being unprepared.

I sometimes wonder if they would treat Palin the same if she were male. Doubt it.

If she were male and that ignorant and unprepared, yes they would – and justifiably so.

Sarah Palin is not an idiot. Does not every politican have gaffes now and then? I do not think her mistakes exceed the norm…

Palin didn’t realize ‘gaffes,’ those were vast wastelands of ignorance.

…especially since most of 'em were committed back in the day when she was new to the national media. How unfortunate is it that the MSM continually mocks and marginalizes her personally rather than her message.

Not a mitigating circumstance, it’s ridiculous to blame the media for Palin’s ignorance and generally being unprepared.

I sometimes wonder if they would treat Palin the same if she were male. Doubt it.

If she were male and that ignorant and unprepared, yes they would – and justifiably so.

:clap2:

She didn't know why North and South Korea are two countries.

Amusing, sad but amusing, that people will form beliefs from a movie as if it were gospel. Explains why Obama is in office.

We've become a nation of fools.

I'm watching "Game Change" and she told Woody that she would support John with his working with the "Queen".

She didn't know what the "Fed" is.

She thought Iraq attacked us on 9/11.

Is this movie for real?

Why do you harp on this woman?

She's obviously an idiot, that is true, but why keep returning to beat this dead horse?

Who the fuck CARES what this woman thinks?

She's not in the running for high office, so the only thing keeping her in the public view is the obsession of clueless righties (mostly men who think she's hot and on their team, too) or people LIKE YOU, who just canot stop hating the woman.

What's the freaking POINT?:eusa_eh:

Liberalsl will believe anything a fellow liberal says. This entire manufactured script will become iron clad truth, the way a SNL skit became iron clad truth.

Forum List

Back