Why the tea party movement is so frightening...

The most unbelievable display of immaturity in this forum since HUGGY.......HAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHA!

Geaxtohell and Bfgrn .... tell me again how you don't work together.... You two fucking idiots just sat here in several posts defending one another and taking turns badgering me and derailing this thread, and then have the unmitigated gall to beg someone else to take your side????

HAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Fuck you both you two little whiny punk bitches LOL..OMG....

its my thread douchebag... I started it, I set the topic. Get it? yeah so how can I be the person derailing my own thread?????

You two douchebags crack me up... From your incessant crying and whining to your begging others to believe your bullshit..... Seriously, you two need a life.....LOL

Yeah slacker, you are the sane one here. It's the rest of the world that is crazy.

At any rate, I go ahead and un-subscribe now I derail your thread anymore than you have already done so.

Oh that's right, since you started the thread it's not "de-railing" it.

You are never the problem. It's always everyone else.

Whatever.

Yeah how convenient you leave now that I am back from actually doing something in the real world tool... Boy Mr. Med student you sure have a lot of time to dedicate to me.... Is there anyone here you DIDN'T cry to about me???? LOL, two threads and all day you whined, begged, cried and slung snot and tears like a little punk bitch about me.....:lol::lol:

Dude you should go cry some more I am sure some people didn't hear you yet.....HAHHAAHHHAAA!:lol::lol:

Dude I am embarrassed for you....:lol::lol:

Thanks for the vote of confidence, but I still don't want to get caught up in anybody's cat fight. :)

I don't blame you for that. I had actually un-subscribed to this thread to keep it from getting "de-railed" at your request.

I came back and, lo and behold, the thread is derailed again.

I can only be blamed for shenanigans when I was actually present when they occurred.

LOL. Well I'm not gonna judge anybody as I sometimes could easily qualify as the "Queen of Derailment" :)

Happens to the best of us.

Gawd... Just went back and read a few of the pages of hyperventilation. Just unbelievable and funny how divorced from reality and their own real motivations they are.

These progressives on the thread here REALLY fear the tea parties because out of the blue, a popular uprising of like-minded Americans are about to dismantle what it took the left 90 years to build in less than 2-4 years.

These progressives on the thread here REALLY fear the tea parties because out of the blue, a popular uprising of like-minded Americans are about to dismantle what it took the left 90 years to build in less than 2-4 years.

People are reeducating themselves on the founding principles, economic concepts, the Constitution, etc.

Here's today's Amazon.com bestseller list. There's a 50-year old title at #1 that Glenn Beck talked about on his show just yesterday, The Road to Serfdom. His show was on a 5pm EST yesterday, and by 9am this morning... it's #1.
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/books[/ame]

Last edited:

People are reeducating themselves on the founding principles, economic concepts, the Constitution, etc.

Here's today's Amazon.com bestseller list. There's a 50-year old title at #1 that Glenn Beck talked about on his show just yesterday, The Road to Serfdom. His show was on a 5pm EST yesterday, and by 9am this morning... it's #1.
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/books[/ame]
that's what I love about Glenn Beck. He's doing a fabulous job getting the word out on the evil that is progressivism.

He his almost singlehandedly sabotaging the leftist plans for this nation by teaching, exposing and alerting millions around the world to what's going on and what the endgame is.

that's what I love about Glenn Beck. He's doing a fabulous job getting the word out on the evil that is progressivism.

He his almost singlehandedly sabotaging the leftist plans for this nation by teaching, exposing and alerting millions around the world to what's going on and what the endgame is.

He's at his best when he's "teaching", particularly when he does it with humor. I have to admit though... sometimes he gets a bit preachy and off-topic. But all in all, he's doing a heckuva job. It's no wonder the left has it's collective drawers in a bunch over him.

The link above isn't working, btw. I can't figure out why unless it's because it's updating hourly.

I prefer his radio show, so there's that.

And now we can cue the new mutation of BDS... BECK Derangement Syndrome in

LOL, every time I speak to either Goatsucker or Biff, I get this visual..

Clones.jpg

He's at his best when he's "teaching", particularly when he does it with humor. I have to admit though... sometimes he gets a bit preachy and off-topic. But all in all, he's doing a heckuva job. It's no wonder the left has it's collective drawers in a bunch over him.

The link above isn't working, btw. I can't figure out why unless it's because it's updating hourly.

Beck really is in a class all by himself when it comes to the depth of his research and the stuff he is bringing to the surface that would otherwise be mostly buried. He has kind of taken over Matt Drudge's role in that as Drudge doesn't seem to be doing as much of it as he used to. And Beck is usually entertaining, but I do limit exposure to avoid information overload. And sometimes he can be depressing when he illustrates how far off the rails we have gone in so many areas.

And like anybody who is on television and the radio for several hours every week, he will be sometimes over the top, sometimes exaggerates for effect, is sometimes wrong.

Of course it is any error or exaggeration that his critics focus on and build into huge issues while ignoring all the stuff they can't attack because they have no ammunition to do so. And that doesn't even count the lies they make up about him and put out there as 'fact'.

But just like the Tea Partiers and groups like them, it is the Glenn Becks of the world that the Left wants to shut up or destroy the most.

And I again, I believe it is because deep down, they know they are right, and if they prevail will destroy the myths that support and sustain the wingnut segment of the Left. They would rather see the country go down the tubes than have to admit that somebody like Glenn Beck was right.

Beck really is in a class all by himself when it comes to the depth of his research and the stuff he is bringing to the surface that would otherwise be mostly buried. He has kind of taken over Matt Drudge's role in that as Drudge doesn't seem to be doing as much of it as he used to. And Beck is usually entertaining, but I do limit exposure to avoid information overload. And sometimes he can be depressing when he illustrates how far off the rails we have gone in so many areas.

And like anybody who is on television and the radio for several hours every week, he will be sometimes over the top, sometimes exaggerates for effect, is sometimes wrong.

Of course it is any error or exaggeration that his critics focus on and build into huge issues while ignoring all the stuff they can't attack because they have no ammunition to do so. And that doesn't even count the lies they make up about him and put out there as 'fact'.

But just like the Tea Partiers and groups like them, it is the Glenn Becks of the world that the Left wants to shut up or destroy the most.

And I again, I believe it is because deep down, they know they are right, and if they prevail will destroy the myths that support and sustain the wingnut segment of the Left. They would rather see the country go down the tubes than have to admit that somebody like Glenn Beck was right.

To be perfectly honest fox, I try and avoid beck, hannity, limbaugh, etc... Just as i avoid olberman and his ilk... Just don't trust any big networks not to mess with information anymore. And all of them have big networks and their corporations hands in their broadcasts...

Maybe beck is the least suspect, but I still feel if I am going to dismiss olberman I have to do the same with other ones as well.... Hope I am wrong though, we need an authentic and trustworthy voice out there..

To be perfectly honest fox, I try and avoid beck, hannity, limbaugh, etc... Just as i avoid olberman and his ilk... Just don't trust any big networks not to mess with information anymore. And all of them have big networks and their corporations hands in their broadcasts...

Maybe beck is the least suspect, but I still feel if I am going to dismiss olberman I have to do the same with other ones as well.... Hope I am wrong though, we need an authentic and trustworthy voice out there..

You're not alone in that. But I don't worry about TV or Radio networks censoring the big names. Those big names are simply too valuable to offend. Somebody with the stature and pull of a Rush Limbaugh, for instance, isn't censored or dictated to by anybody. A radio station takes him on HIS terms, gives him the time slot HE dictates, and edits him at their peril. He is so coveted--any station he is featured on will almost always be or will soon become the #1 in market share in its trade area--he gets anything he wants.

But I don't accept what any of them say as gospel though, through long experience now, I trust some to be more persistently dishonest than others and some to be more persistently honest than others. I have learned through checking them out who has done their homework and does decent research and who doesn't. Most of the rightwing sources do. Most of the leftwing sources don't.

I listen though to know what the news of the day is, what is likely coming, what should be out there that isn't, and get names, keywords, topics, points of view to research further. If you depend on the alphabet networks to inform you, you're simply gonna miss most of the information available.

And of all, I believe O'Reilly might be the least biased and I believe Beck is the most conscientious researcher.

You're not alone in that. But I don't worry about TV or Radio networks censoring the big names. Those big names are simply too valuable to offend. Somebody with the stature and pull of a Rush Limbaugh, for instance, isn't censored or dictated to by anybody. A radio station takes him on HIS terms, gives him the time slot HE dictates, and edits him at their peril. He is so coveted--any station he is featured on will almost always be or will soon become the #1 in market share in its trade area--he gets anything he wants.

But I don't accept what any of them say as gospel though, through long experience now, I trust some to be more persistently dishonest than others and some to be more persistently honest than others. I have learned through checking them out who has done their homework and does decent research and who doesn't. Most of the rightwing sources do. Most of the leftwing sources don't.

I listen though to know what the news of the day is, what is likely coming, what should be out there that isn't, and get names, keywords, topics, points of view to research further. If you depend on the alphabet networks to inform you, you're simply gonna miss most of the information available.

And of all, I believe O'Reilly might be the least biased and I believe Beck is the most conscientious researcher.

Sounds reasonable... I just try and remember they are paid to be extreme and talk... So I get what they are paid for....

Sounds reasonable... I just try and remember they are paid to be extreme and talk... So I get what they are paid for....

Good policy. Just about everybody on the planet puts their pants on one leg at a time. None of us are infallable or incapable of making a mistake or drawing a wrong conclusion or making imprudent remarks. Beck is intentionally politically incorrect which of course I love. Rush sometimes wanders into really bad taste which I hate though he does seem to be getting better not to do that as he gets older. Sean shows his ideological bias the most of any of the big names I think. Michael Savage does excellent research but goes on such over the top rants that much of it is lost. But every one of them is going to get a lot of stuff right, is going to get some stuff wrong, and will probably say something offensive now and then that in retrospect they might think better of.

They're all human. As are the Tea Partiers and those who speak at their rallies and/or serve as their spokespersons. They're just gonna goof every now and then just as all humans do. And the same holds true for the Obama Administration, Congress, and leftwing talking heads. I can cut anybody some slack when it is obviously an inadvertent goof.

I prefer to judge them all on their entire track record. The Tea Partiers and conservative talk radio and TV come up pretty good overall. And so far the Obama Administration and Congress isn't showing us much that a whole lot of us like.

So the Obama supporters really really fear the Tea Parties.

Good policy. Just about everybody on the planet puts their pants on one leg at a time. None of us are infallable or incapable of making a mistake or drawing a wrong conclusion or making imprudent remarks. Beck is intentionally politically incorrect which of course I love. Rush sometimes wanders into really bad taste which I hate though he does seem to be getting better not to do that as he gets older. Sean shows his ideological bias the most of any of the big names I think. Michael Savage does excellent research but goes on such over the top rants that much of it is lost. But every one of them is going to get a lot of stuff right, is going to get some stuff wrong, and will probably say something offensive now and then that in retrospect they might think better of.

They're all human. As are the Tea Partiers and those who speak at their rallies and/or serve as their spokespersons. They're just gonna goof every now and then just as all humans do. And the same holds true for the Obama Administration, Congress, and leftwing talking heads. I can cut anybody some slack when it is obviously an inadvertent goof.

I prefer to judge them all on their entire track record. The Tea Partiers and conservative talk radio and TV come up pretty good overall. And so far the Obama Administration and Congress isn't showing us much that a whole lot of us like.

So the Obama supporters really really fear the Tea Parties.

yeah when I saw some of the names who spoke, i cringed... kind of like when the cons had Ann Coulter speak at that dinner party/fund raiser a year or so back.. LOL, they are still wishing they had that one back....:lol:

Like you said none are infallible, and all of them have some bit of preference in them. I have to admit, I do like a person who riles people up LOL...

Clones.jpg

Really? Having raised two children to adulthood, that picture reminds me of a stage of human development where there is little or no control, bodily or emotionally...kind of like YOU, yelling, screaming and crying over something that was a simple function of the board.

Clones.jpg

Really? Having raised two children to adulthood, that picture reminds me of a stage of human development where there is little or no control, bodily or emotionally...kind of like YOU, yelling, screaming and crying over something that was a simple function of the board.

Welcome back troll... You crying again? LOL...

I seriously doubt you are old enough to have raised 2 children to adulthood, but hey anything is possible... I met other parents of grown kids who act like teenage crybabies, so I suppose you are not so rare...

So anything of substance to add or are you just trolling again??

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/books]Amazon.com Books Bestsellers: The most popular items on Amazon.com. Updated hourly.[/ame]

Here is the pied piper on the road to serfdom...

ronald-reagan.jpg

The Road To Economic Serfdom

By Peter Boone and Simon Johnson

According to Friedrich von Hayek, the development of welfare socialism after World War II undermined freedom and would lead western democracies inexorably to some form of state-run serfdom.

Hayek had the sign and the destination right but was entirely wrong about the mechanism. Unregulated finance, the ideology of unfettered free markets, and state capture by corporate interests are what ended up undermining democracy both in North America and in Europe. All industrialized countries are at risk...

The Road To Economic Serfdom The Baseline Scenario

Here is an enlightening piece written by Friedrich von Hayek...Why I Am Not a Conservative By Nobel laureate F. A. Hayek

Clones.jpg

I seriously doubt you are old enough to have raised 2 children to adulthood
, but hey anything is possible... I met other parents of grown kids who act like teenage crybabies, so I suppose you are not so rare...

That doesn't surprise me. You already KNOW what other people's motivations and intentions are. So your accusation just reinforces your consistent ignorance.

Yea, let's get back to the original Boston Tea Party, and how all the articles you posted and I posted have basically the same narrative.

Here's your question for the day...when the British Parliament reduced or increased duties to the colonies, WHO did the Parliament hold responsible to collect and pay those funds to Britain?

Would you like me to send you a teenage crybaby to help you?

I seriously doubt you are old enough to have raised 2 children to adulthood
, but hey anything is possible... I met other parents of grown kids who act like teenage crybabies, so I suppose you are not so rare...

That doesn't surprise me. You already KNOW what other people's motivations and intentions are. So your accusation just reinforces your consistent ignorance.

Yea, let's get back to the original Boston Tea Party, and how all the articles you posted and I posted have basically the same narrative.

Here's your question for the day...when the British Parliament reduced or increased duties to the colonies, WHO did the Parliament hold responsible to collect and pay those funds to Britain?

Would you like me to send you a teenage crybaby to help you?

No douchebag, I don't have to know your intentions, you show them here all too well.. And your motivation is most likely your childish need to save face...:lol:

I showed you how your article was wrong and used much more accurate sources to do so.. You tried to lie about the sources in both what they were and what they said... So fuck you, lying little weasel.... Go get your own answers junior, I am done educating you.. You ran your mouth thinking you were brilliant and in reality, once again, you were dead wrong. So again instead of acting like an adult and shutting the fuck up, you tried to lie your way out of it.... You need help asshole....

Forum List

Back