Why the Right HATES Healthcare

Here is what it does for Americans..

1. If you had cancer as a 14 year old and now are 24 and need to get insurance. Insurance companies can't punish you for daring to have cancer

2. If you have the misfortune of becoming seriously ill and run up bills over $100,000, the insurance company can't cap your bill and make you pay anything in excess of $100,000

3. If you just graduated college and have to work for a small company that does not offer health coverage, you can be covered on your parents policy until you are 26.

4. If you own or work for a small company, Insurance pools will be formed to allow you to compete as a large group and get better rates

5. You won't have to defer preventive care which may detect serious problems. It will be free with your insurance coverage

6. Insurance companies will not be able to drop you if you become seriously ill

Yesterday Boehner looked like a man going to the hangmans noose, The leadership understand that they have screwed the pooch. He knows if this passes the American people will see the benifits nearly immediately and that ALL the THREATS the Rs have made about "what will happen" wont materialize and the republican party will have stood in the way, fought and threatened DOOM and did it by lying their asses off. They will have it thrown in their faces for a generation to come. Boehner knows his carreer is fucked and all Rs who did all the fear mongering will be fucked.

From your lips to god's ears.

You are not answering...Which of these provisions do you oppose? Pre-existing conditions, caps on coverage, health insurance pools?

If insurance companies start to jack up their rates, maybe we need to remind them about the public option

I've answered, i oppose all of it, now what's your answer to my questions ?

The objective is for the "public option" to be the only option.

Yeah? And if the insurance companies keep gaming the system... Working people over, as they've been doing for years... That's exactly what we'll have. Quick.

And in comes the gubment to save the day ........:lol:

The gubment has been "gaming" people longer and worse than ins. companies have. They're "gaming" and working people over with this current piece of crap legislation that the people don't want.......

I have to laugh at anyone who thinKs the Govt can run anything cheaply or well. What a joke.

This bill will address a few problems to start with but the majority won't kick in for 4 or 5 years. Meanwhile premiums will go up and we will all pay up the ass.

This will turn into a monster full of red tape, mountains of paperwork, waiting lists. You name it. The employers will dump all and pay the fine. I sure would.

Doctors are already refusing Medicaid patients.

I have trouble believing that anyone would want the Govt anywhere near their healthcare. Jeeze. The Govt in its entire history fucks up everything it touches.

Medicare, Medicaid and SS are broke and you folks want another giant Govt run entitlement??

This will turn into the public option before long and then you weill really see how "well" Govt runs things.

1. If you had cancer as a 14 year old and now are 24 and need to get insurance. Insurance companies can't punish you for daring to have cancer

2. If you have the misfortune of becoming seriously ill and run up bills over $100,000, the insurance company can't cap your bill and make you pay anything in excess of $100,000

3. If you just graduated college and have to work for a small company that does not offer health coverage, you can be covered on your parents policy until you are 26.

4. If you own or work for a small company, Insurance pools will be formed to allow you to compete as a large group and get better rates

5. You won't have to defer preventive care which may detect serious problems. It will be free with your insurance coverage

Rw....just saying you are the ONLY fair and balanced poster on the USMB ruins any credibility you may have had.....now you sound like a Sean Hannity wannabe...

Yesterday Boehner looked like a man going to the hangmans noose, The leadership understand that they have screwed the pooch. He knows if this passes the American people will see the benifits nearly immediately and that ALL the THREATS the Rs have made about "what will happen" wont materialize and the republican party will have stood in the way, fought and threatened DOOM and did it by lying their asses off. They will have it thrown in their faces for a generation to come. Boehner knows his carreer is fucked and all Rs who did all the fear mongering will be fucked.

:lol:...once more we see ...The Truth....you still havent answered me Truth....do you know who Shata is?....

Insurance is simply sharing the risk of loss with others. Those with more risk, pay higher premiums. Those who see the cost of premiums as too high will not buy. In your example, someone who is high risk needs insurance. Wow, what a mind blowing revelation.

There are high risk pools for insurance. The premiums are high. We already have a system in place to help the poor get health care. It is a poorly run program with a great deal of fraud and mismanagement. Now you want to expand it. You also expect me to believe it will be more efficient, better care and more fair. Open your eyes.

Another day, another OP dedicated to proving Rahm "Dems are fucking retards" Emanuel correct.

And in comes the gubment to save the day ........:lol:

The gubment has been "gaming" people longer and worse than ins. companies have. They're "gaming" and working people over with this current piece of crap legislation that the people don't want.......

and thats a good point....our Govt is known for fucking people and yet here comes more people saying how.... "they have your best interest at heart".....Cujo....your a fool....as is Truth doesnt matter as long as im the one telling you the Truth....and of course now we have Rw...."The ONLY Fair And Balanced Guy Around".......as Spock would say....FASCINATING...

YOU ARE THE "GUBMENT." Why do you insist that government is automatically bad and can't do anything right? It is not us vs. them. We are them. When the government does something for us, it's just us doing something for ourselves. Often times, especially on projects of a large scale, the power of all of us is better for all of us than a loose-knit collection of profiteers.

Since the GUBMENT is so inefficient, let's privatize the Military, eh? That's where the real savings are at. This thing costs less over 20 years than the Pentagon budget over the last 2 years.

Oh, good grief. There is a fucking forum for healthcare.

Will this healthcare improve people's ability to file shit in the right place?

Damnation, you are an ass.

There are 12 Healthcare threads on the first page of the Politics Board right now. It is the biggest political topic of the weekend.This thread describes what is in the bill

No shit, Sherlock?

Still about healthcare, is it not?

Here's what comes to mind when I read the OP

Copy%20of%20gollum.jpg

They hatesssssssssss my precious healthcare, my precious.

From your lips to god's ears.

No chance God will listen to truthdon'tmatter, He doesn't pay any attention to liars. Just sayin'.

ObamaCare is NOT Health Care.

Just sayin'.

Just sayin'.

True that. I'm still trying to work out how a government take over of student loans is going to impact on the nations health? :lol::lol: Except I guess it will get rid of a lot of jobs in the private sector so they'll need a public option to help the unemployed people who used to deal with student loans.

First off, the premise of the thread is idiotic... who the hell "hates healthcare"? And as for the pointless points, he totally ignores the implications of each. And, it is also useful to point out that the U.S. Gov't is the largest healthcare provider in the WORLD and they routinely deny more claims than any private insurer. Go to the V.A. and look what you are in for.
Rightwinger is a fucking imbecile of the highest order.

Just sayin'.

True that. I'm still trying to work out how a government take over of student loans is going to impact on the nations health? :lol::lol: Except I guess it will get rid of a lot of jobs in the private sector so they'll need a public option to help the unemployed people who used to deal with student loans.

Healthcare has NOTHING to do with healthcare. This is a massive power/money grab. that's it.
Unfortunately some seem too blinded by their desparate wanting of more for nothing to see what is really going on.

I have to laugh at anyone who thinKs the Govt can run anything cheaply or well. What a joke.

Every industrialized nation that is spending less on healthcare than we are has more government involvement in their healthcare.

More leftwing, vapid talking points. Could you be more vague? WTF does this even mean? What is the point?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back