Why the Right HATES Healthcare

I have to laugh at anyone who thinKs the Govt can run anything cheaply or well. What a joke.

Every industrialized nation that is spending less on healthcare than we are has more government involvement in their healthcare.

More leftwing, vapid talking points. Could you be more vague? WTF does this even mean? What is the point?

I posted this in another thread a few days ago.
cost_longlife75.gif

Nobody spends HALF per capita what we spend; Yet we're lagging behind others life expectancy and overall health. But we're #1 in medical-related bankruptcy!

This is one of those things "WE" collectively can do cheaper and better than the profiteers. Same like military, interstate highways, et al.

Correction: A few do spend Half, but barely.

Last edited:
ObamaCare is NOT Health Care.

Just sayin'.

Every industrialized nation that is spending less on healthcare than we are has more government involvement in their healthcare.

More leftwing, vapid talking points. Could you be more vague? WTF does this even mean? What is the point?

I posted this in another thread a few days ago.
cost_longlife75.gif

Nobody spends HALF per capita what we spend; Yet we're lagging behind others life expectancy and overall health. But we're #1 in medical-related bankruptcy!

This is one of those things "WE" collectively can do cheaper and better than the profiteers. Same like military, interstate highways, et al.

Correction: A few do spend Half, but barely.

Cuba spends almost nothing on Healthcare, and as we all know, it is Utopia.

So, the USA should do everything Cuba does.

Then what IS Obamacare?:confused:

*****My hobby: Setting-up Boedicca's Replys*****

At least it keeps you away from OctoPr0n, albeit temporarily.

ObamaCare is expanded government - it is designed for the benefit of Big Government.

It "reforms" (regulates and takes over) aspects of the health insurance industry, turning it into a GSE Utility in all but name. Insurance doesn't provide health care - doctors, nurses, hospitals, clinics, etc. do. The taxes, mandates, and price controls embedded in the bill will dampen supply creation - thus reducing the availability of actual Health Care (except of course, the the ruling elite who will receive care from special facilities set up just for themselves, their families, and their cronies).

Oh, good grief. There is a fucking forum for healthcare.

Will this healthcare improve people's ability to file shit in the right place?

Damnation, you are an ass.

My my, nasty today I see. Of course today is much like any other day. And, btw, it will. I will be able to file shit in a lab for evaluation, as a preventative method which if a serious desease is detected earlier may save hundreds of thousands of dollars and lots of pain and worry.
Seems a good deal, at least to the non-nasty and sensible ones among us.

Jesus Christ, do you, Chrissy and oldrockhead share the same brain ? .....

It's a fact! Will you address the post rather than throwing a hissy fit?

Facts dont concern them.

They just pull out of their asses things and then call them facts. Thats good enough for them.

Cali just called me a liar in another thread for saying Drs and Nurses go to college to learn how to do their jobs.

They are reaching the point of explosion.

Lies are all they have to defend the bushel of failed ideas. I wish they would just get new ideas and help fix this country but they seem to be incapable of that. Instead they have chosen the insane path of defending what did not work and gave us this huge mess.

Then what IS Obamacare?:confused:

*****My hobby: Setting-up Boedicca's Replys*****

At least it keeps you away from OctoPr0n, albeit temporarily.

ObamaCare is expanded government - it is designed for the benefit of Big Government.

It "reforms" (regulates and takes over) aspects of the health insurance industry, turning it into a GSE Utility in all but name. Insurance doesn't provide health care - doctors, nurses, hospitals, clinics, etc. do. The taxes, mandates, and price controls embedded in the bill will dampen supply creation - thus reducing the availability of actual Health Care (except of course, the the ruling elite who will receive care from special facilities set up just for themselves, their families, and their cronies).

No, it is reform to the private market aimed at eliminating abuse, exploitation, and fraud. Our current system is corrupt beyond belief.

You can argue that it won't work, but I'm sorry to say claiming it's "For the benefit of big government" is white noise. "Big government" already has excellent health care. The bill is aimed at getting some more people great healthcare, or at least some health care.

It's been addressed ad nauseum with the other previously mentioned Rhodes Scholar liberals, rookie ......

So "your party" is going to solve this so called "fact" by INCREASING healthcare spending ..... :lol:

Last edited:

It's been addressed ad nauseum with the other previously mentioned Rhodes Scholar liberals, rookie ......

OK, so address it again. I sound like a broken fuckin' record here, why not you too? What is your answer to us spending double the other guys, but living shorter lives?

OK, so address it again. I sound like a broken fuckin' record here, why not you too? What is your answer to us spending double the other guys, but living shorter lives?

check the ninja edit ...

No, it is reform to the private market aimed at eliminating abuse, exploitation, and fraud. Our current system is corrupt beyond belief.

You can argue that it won't work, but I'm sorry to say claiming it's "For the benefit of big government" is white noise. "Big government" already has excellent health care. The bill is aimed at getting some more people great healthcare, or at least some health care.

You poor widdle brainwashed booby.

Government already funds 50% of health care - it has become more corrupt as Government interference has increased. It they could get rid of fraud - why haven't they done so already? Fraud is already against the law.

Government choosing winners and losers, with the former being funneled taxpayer money, always results in a huge moral hazard. ObamaCare is just more gasoline on a conflagration of Big Government Cronyism.

Last edited:

check the ninja edit ...

The theory is that costs will go down by ending abusive profiteering, and by getting more people seen by a doctor when they're just a little sick vs. extremely sick.

A $10 Z-Pack for a URI or Bronchitis is a lot cheaper than a week in the hospital for Pneumonia. But right now, the uninsured "Wait it out" on the URI for fear of getting a bill they can't handle, and show up in the E.R. very, very ill and fearing for their life, 3 weeks later.

It does, however, shift some more of this spending toward Government expenses vs. private expenses. Some people are against that, regardless of whether or not it's in their best interests. Are you such a person?

In other words, do you believe it won't work, or do you object even if it does?

Government already funds 50% of health care - it has become more corrupt as Government interference has increased. It they could get rid of fraud - why haven't they done so already? Fraud is already against the law.

Government choosing winners and losers, with the former being funneled taxpayer money, always results in a huge moral hazard. ObamaCare is just more gasoline on a conflagration of Big Government Cronyism.

Condescending to me. That's original.

Here's the problem with your post: What you call "Fraud;" People unduly enriching themselves at the expense of others; Is done out in the open in the private market. It's not called "Fraud" there, it's simply called "Profits."

check the ninja edit ...

The theory is that costs will go down by ending abusive profiteering, and by getting more people seen by a doctor when they're just a little sick vs. extremely sick.

A $10 Z-Pack for a URI or Bronchitis is a lot cheaper than a week in the hospital for Pneumonia. But right now, the uninsured "Wait it out" on the URI for fear of getting a bill they can't handle, and show up in the E.R. very, very ill and fearing for their life, 3 weeks later.

It does, however, shift some more of this spending toward Government expenses vs. private expenses. Some people are against that, regardless of whether or not it's in their best interests. Are you such a person?

In other words, do you believe it won't work, or do you object even if it does?

It won't work, the dems know this but don't care. It's a tax increase disguised as healthcare. You are naive if you think Obama, Pelosi, Reid etc.... care if people have health insurance or not.

Condescending to me. That's original.

Here's the problem with your post: What you call "Fraud;" People unduly enriching themselves at the expense of others; Is done out in the open in the private market. It's not called "Fraud" there, it's simply called "Profits."

:disbelief:

You're Cuban, right?

The US has the greatest longevity in the world.

And the best healthcare.

The efficacy of our healthcare system cannot be equated to homicides and auto accedident deaths, and...

"When you adjust for these “fatal injury” rates, U.S. life expectancy is actually higher than in nearly every other industrialized nation.
United States Health Care ranking | Independence Institute: Patient Power

"Despite the poor showing on the WHO study, the low longevity ranking of the United States is not likely a result of a poorly functioning health care system, according to researchers with the National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER). On the contrary, the United States functions well compared to Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) countries in terms of death avoidance."
http://www.nber.org/digest/dec09/w15213.html

So, like so many easily led lefty's, for you "a little knowledge is a dangerous thing." (Pope.)

Forum List

Back