Why the Rage?

Will the National Rage become Civil WAR?

• YES. We already see shootings , riots and it is growing.

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • NO. People are coming to their senses and starting to work together.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • The American Dream is dead. Trumps wall is to keep people in, not out!

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • The basic love of country will take over and force reconciliation!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Here is your story that never made the News in USA.
Now try and use your brain to learn.

Camp Ashraf & Liberty
  • Ashraf-City.jpg

Camp Ashraf had for over 25 years been home to thousands of members and sympathizers of Iran's main opposition group, the People's Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK). The camp is situated north of the Iraqi town of Al-Khalis in Diyala Province, about 44 miles from Iran's western border.

Camp Ashraf was created in 1986 after the PMOI leadership relocated from France to Iraq. It began as barren land with only a handful of deserted buildings and no facilities, paved roads, or running water. Over 25 years, however, Ashraf was built by its residents into a modern city with a complex of roads and buildings with many educational, social and sports facilities, and it became the PMOI's main enclave in Iraq.

Camp Ashraf, otherwise known as Ashraf City, was named after Ashraf Rajavi, a famous political prisoner at the time of the Shah who was among the last group of political activists released from the Shah’s prisons in 1979.

For any foreign observer who visited Ashraf, the most striking characteristic was the democratic nature of relationships that existed there. The democratic nature of relationships within the PMOI gave Ashraf residents the ability to maintain their unity under harsh conditions of the past 25 years, which included aerial bombardment and missile attacks by the mullahs’ regime. Diverse opinions converged through dialogue, and evolved to what was acceptable to all members; thus, the enormous efforts by the Iranian regime to create rifts among the ranks of the PMOI and to overwhelm Ashraf failed.

Foreigners were also astounded at the high morale in Ashraf. Such a level of liveliness under such difficult conditions came from the depth of the residents’ profound belief in freedom.

The residents of Ashraf enjoyed excellent community relations with the people of surrounding towns and villages in Diyala province. Ashraf invested heavily in infrastructure projects in the region. A water purification plant provided water to tens of thousands of people in surrounding towns. Local Iraqi residents were welcome at Ashraf medical clinics which served the local communities. An electricity grid and roads benefited the entire region.

Meanwhile, the mullahs’ regime spared no effort to annihilate the organized Iranian opposition in Camp Ashraf.

Some 5.2 million Iraqis signed a petition in June 2006 warning of the Iranian regime's dangers in Iraq and describing the PMOI as the main bulwark against the regime's interventions. More than 3 million Iraqi Shiites signed a declaration in June 2008 calling for eviction of the regime and its agents from Iraq and the removal of restrictions imposed on PMOI members residing in Ashraf City. The Iranian regime put immense pressure through its proxies to have the PMOI dismantled.

Camp Ashraf and the 2003 Iraq War

Prior to the 2003 U.S.-led war in Iraq, the PMOI publicly declared its neutrality and played no part in the conflict. In the early part of the invasion, as a result of quid pro quo between Washington and Tehran, PMOI bases were repeatedly bombed by Coalition forces, inflicting dozens of casualties and enormous structural damage.

In April 2003, US forces signed a cease-fire agreement of "mutual understanding and coordination" with the PMOI. Finally in May 2003, as a result of negotiations between the PMOI and US forces led by General Ray Odierno, the PMOI agreed to a "voluntary consolidation" and disarming of its forces in exchange for US protection of Camp Ashraf and its residents.

Protected Persons Status under the 4th Geneva Convention

After an extensive 16-month investigation of every member of the PMOI in Camp Ashraf by seven different US government agencies that began after the US agreement, PMOI members were found not to have violated any US law [New York Times, July 27, 2004]. In addition, the US Government declared them to have been "non-combatants" during the 2003 war.

In 2004 the US led Multi-National Force - Iraq (MNF-I) formally recognized all the residents of Camp Ashraf as "Protected Persons" under the Fourth Geneva Convention [Coalition Statement, July 2004], and U.S. forces took up their protection.

The MNF-I reiterated its obligations towards Ashraf residents under the 4th Geneva Convention on numerous occasions. This can be seen in a February 16, 2006 letter by the then-Deputy Commanding General, and it is also specified in the October 7, 2005, letter by Maj. Gen. William Brandenburg which says: "The residents of Camp Ashraf have the right to protection from danger, violence, coercion, and intimidation, and to special protection for the dignity and rights of women."

In January 2009, despite strong opposition by the residents and several legal opinions by distinguished jurists, the camp's security was transferred to Iraq without necessary credible guarantees. The US stated that the Government of Iraq had given written guarantee respecting the rights of the residents.

Massacres at Camp Ashraf

On July 2009 and April 2011, the Iraqi Army under the direct order of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki launched deadly attacks on Camp Ashraf. The first attack left 11 Ashraf residents dead and nearly 500 wounded.

The 2011 attack - described by then U.S. Senator John Kerry, Chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, as a "massacre" - left 36 dead and hundreds wounded. The attacks drew widespread condemnation from the international community.

From 2009, the camp came under a barbaric siege where delivery of food, fuel and medicine was hampered and visits by family members, human rights organizations, residents' lawyers, and independent journalists were disallowed. For nearly two years the Camp residents were constantly subject to psychological torture by agents of the Iranian regime using some 320 powerful loud speakers threatening the residents with death and using abusive words all through day and night.

Transfer to Camp Liberty

Following an agreement between then-UNAMI chief Martin Kobler and the Government of Iraq, and at the behest of the Iranian regime, Ashraf residents were subject to a forced eviction and involuntary relocation to Camp Liberty, a former U.S.-base in Baghdad. Martin Kobler, the then-Special Representative of the UN Secretary General in Iraq, misled the residents and the international community with repeated assurances about the residents’ welfare and protection at the new site which later proved to be blatantly false. In 2012, some 3,200 residents moved to Camp Liberty, but Iraq denied them freedom of movement, basic humanitarian needs, and the right to transfer or sell most of their property.

In 2013 some 100 residents remained in Camp Ashraf to look after the property. According to an agreement with the UN, also endorsed by the US, the residents were supposed to remain there until the issue of all the properties was settled.

September 1, 2013 massacre at Camp Ashraf

On September 1, 2013, a massacre was carried out at Camp Ashraf. Iraqi Special Forces under the command of al-Maliki raided the camp, brutally murdering 52 residents and abducting seven others, including six women. Al-Maliki was thus hoping to curry favor with the mullahs in Tehran to gain support for a third term as prime minister. Although the attack was condemned by the UN Secretary General, US Secretary of State and the EU foreign affairs chief, it was never investigated by the international community and none of the perpetrators were ever brought to account.

Conditions at Camp Liberty

About NCRI | Camp Ashraf and Liberty - National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI)

I don't know how I can somehow turn into being as ignorant as you are.

You have yet to identify a single piece of news that you heard about in Thailand that was not reported in the United States.

Nor will you.

Because you can't.
Look at the Newsweek and Time covers dumb shit! You don't understand anything that isn't in your lame brain already.

Like these?
View attachment 136324
View attachment 136325
Still waiting for you to identify a single International story that was covered by your press in Thailand that was not covered by any U.S. Press.

And I will continue to wait.
Go sit in a corner and wait. You will be safe there. Any normal person would realize that local media deals with their own issues.

You were the one claiming that we Americans can't know whats going on the with the world because of our media.

You are also the one unable to find a single international story that American media didn't cover, but your fine sources did cover.

Of course local media covers local issues. Of course U.S. media focuses more on Trump than Thai media- just as U.S. media reported on Obama more than Thai media did.

But again- you were the one claiming we are not informed because of American media.
You You You You. It is not about ME!
You need to understand that life is not about defeating the other guy, but rather about improving yourself. You cannot do that if you spend all your time defending what you know! I posted two articles exposing what the thinking world knows, that Americans are fed pablum by the Media, while real issues are ignored. While America is full of Russian conspiracy, the rest of the world, including Putin laughs at them.
I watch Sky News International (Not Sky News) every morning(Night in USA) they have a segment called Front Page News, where two opposing editors from UK papers review Headlines from around the world. When I see something of interest, such as the unrest in South Africa, which is ignored by USA media, I use my scrubbed search engines(your Google only shows what your past searches indicate you want to see) to get information from local papers and bloggers.
There are a half dozen delusional commenters on this site, just like you who think they have all the information, when in fact most of the world is of no interest to USA MSM.
I understand it disturbs you, that you are stupid, as Jonathan Gruber let slip, but trying to deny me, when I bring you disturbing news, will not improve your life! I can bring you information, but I can't make you understand it!
Think about what I say, and try to improve your sources of information. The BBC would be a good start. You do get BBC in USA don't you?
I have taken the time to talk to you as if you were an adult, but this is the last time!
Instead of trying to find tricks to defeat me, try to find ways to grow your understanding of the world!
I am finished with you on this thread. Try to show some understanding, if you comment on my next post!

LOL- why am I not surprised that you are threatening to run away because I actually ask you to provide some proof to your claims?

What makes you think I don't listen to the BBC? See the problem I have with all of your whiney posts is that you keep saying you have so much more information than all of us Americans- but that is just sheer arrogance.

I read- and listen to a variety of news sources- I don't bother with TV much at all because I find written news far more comprehensive- and most importantly- cross checkable. I listen to lots of radio while commuting- and that includes amongst other- the BBC, CBC, PBS and ABC.

I think its grand that you look at different news sources than I might(though again- you don't know what any of us watch/read/listen to)- but that doesn't mean you are better informed- it means you are different informed.

And with that- I bid you a Happy Independence Day- but unlike you- I will be celebrating the 4th in the United States by choice.

Camp Ashraf & Liberty

Camp Ashraf had for over 25 years been home to thousands of members and sympathizers of Iran's main opposition group, the People's Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK). The camp is situated north of the Iraqi town of Al-Khalis in Diyala Province, about 44 miles from Iran's western border.

Camp Ashraf was created in 1986 after the PMOI leadership relocated from France to Iraq. It began as barren land with only a handful of deserted buildings and no facilities, paved roads, or running water. Over 25 years, however, Ashraf was built by its residents into a modern city with a complex of roads and buildings with many educational, social and sports facilities, and it became the PMOI's main enclave in Iraq.

Camp Ashraf, otherwise known as Ashraf City, was named after Ashraf Rajavi, a famous political prisoner at the time of the Shah who was among the last group of political activists released from the Shah’s prisons in 1979.

For any foreign observer who visited Ashraf, the most striking characteristic was the democratic nature of relationships that existed there. The democratic nature of relationships within the PMOI gave Ashraf residents the ability to maintain their unity under harsh conditions of the past 25 years, which included aerial bombardment and missile attacks by the mullahs’ regime. Diverse opinions converged through dialogue, and evolved to what was acceptable to all members; thus, the enormous efforts by the Iranian regime to create rifts among the ranks of the PMOI and to overwhelm Ashraf failed.

Foreigners were also astounded at the high morale in Ashraf. Such a level of liveliness under such difficult conditions came from the depth of the residents’ profound belief in freedom.

The residents of Ashraf enjoyed excellent community relations with the people of surrounding towns and villages in Diyala province. Ashraf invested heavily in infrastructure projects in the region. A water purification plant provided water to tens of thousands of people in surrounding towns. Local Iraqi residents were welcome at Ashraf medical clinics which served the local communities. An electricity grid and roads benefited the entire region.

Meanwhile, the mullahs’ regime spared no effort to annihilate the organized Iranian opposition in Camp Ashraf.

Some 5.2 million Iraqis signed a petition in June 2006 warning of the Iranian regime's dangers in Iraq and describing the PMOI as the main bulwark against the regime's interventions. More than 3 million Iraqi Shiites signed a declaration in June 2008 calling for eviction of the regime and its agents from Iraq and the removal of restrictions imposed on PMOI members residing in Ashraf City. The Iranian regime put immense pressure through its proxies to have the PMOI dismantled.

Prior to the 2003 U.S.-led war in Iraq, the PMOI publicly declared its neutrality and played no part in the conflict. In the early part of the invasion, as a result of quid pro quo between Washington and Tehran, PMOI bases were repeatedly bombed by Coalition forces, inflicting dozens of casualties and enormous structural damage.

In April 2003, US forces signed a cease-fire agreement of "mutual understanding and coordination" with the PMOI. Finally in May 2003, as a result of negotiations between the PMOI and US forces led by General Ray Odierno, the PMOI agreed to a "voluntary consolidation" and disarming of its forces in exchange for US protection of Camp Ashraf and its residents.

After an extensive 16-month investigation of every member of the PMOI in Camp Ashraf by seven different US government agencies that began after the US agreement, PMOI members were found not to have violated any US law [New York Times, July 27, 2004]. In addition, the US Government declared them to have been "non-combatants" during the 2003 war.

In 2004 the US led Multi-National Force - Iraq (MNF-I) formally recognized all the residents of Camp Ashraf as "Protected Persons" under the Fourth Geneva Convention [Coalition Statement, July 2004], and U.S. forces took up their protection.

The MNF-I reiterated its obligations towards Ashraf residents under the 4th Geneva Convention on numerous occasions. This can be seen in a February 16, 2006 letter by the then-Deputy Commanding General, and it is also specified in the October 7, 2005, letter by Maj. Gen. William Brandenburg which says: "The residents of Camp Ashraf have the right to protection from danger, violence, coercion, and intimidation, and to special protection for the dignity and rights of women."

In January 2009, despite strong opposition by the residents and several legal opinions by distinguished jurists, the camp's security was transferred to Iraq without necessary credible guarantees. The US stated that the Government of Iraq had given written guarantee respecting the rights of the residents.

Massacres at Camp Ashraf

On July 2009 and April 2011, the Iraqi Army under the direct order of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki launched deadly attacks on Camp Ashraf. The first attack left 11 Ashraf residents dead and nearly 500 wounded.

The 2011 attack - described by then U.S. Senator John Kerry, Chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, as a "massacre" - left 36 dead and hundreds wounded. The attacks drew widespread condemnation from the international community.

From 2009, the camp came under a barbaric siege where delivery of food, fuel and medicine was hampered and visits by family members, human rights organizations, residents' lawyers, and independent journalists were disallowed. For nearly two years the Camp residents were constantly subject to psychological torture by agents of the Iranian regime using some 320 powerful loud speakers threatening the residents with death and using abusive words all through day and night.

Transfer to Camp Liberty

Following an agreement between then-UNAMI chief Martin Kobler and the Government of Iraq, and at the behest of the Iranian regime, Ashraf residents were subject to a forced eviction and involuntary relocation to Camp Liberty, a former U.S.-base in Baghdad. Martin Kobler, the then-Special Representative of the UN Secretary General in Iraq, misled the residents and the international community with repeated assurances about the residents’ welfare and protection at the new site which later proved to be blatantly false. In 2012, some 3,200 residents moved to Camp Liberty, but Iraq denied them freedom of movement, basic humanitarian needs, and the right to transfer or sell most of their property.

In 2013 some 100 residents remained in Camp Ashraf to look after the property. According to an agreement with the UN, also endorsed by the US, the residents were supposed to remain there until the issue of all the properties was settled.

On September 1, 2013, a massacre was carried out at Camp Ashraf. Iraqi Special Forces under the command of al-Maliki raided the camp, brutally murdering 52 residents and abducting seven others, including six women. Al-Maliki was thus hoping to curry favor with the mullahs in Tehran to gain support for a third term as prime minister. Although the attack was condemned by the UN Secretary General, US Secretary of State and the EU foreign affairs chief, it was never investigated by the international community and none of the perpetrators were ever brought to account.

About NCRI | Camp Ashraf and Liberty - National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI)

And where did it make the news? You provided a link to their website- not to a news source.

Meanwhile
U.S. protects Iranian opposition group in Iraq - CNN.com

Iranian Exile Group Aims to Build Bridges

Inside a group caught between three powers

IRANIAN JETS BOMB FOES' BASES IN IRAQ

THE REACH OF WAR: PEOPLE'S MUJAHEDEEN; U.S. Sees No Basis to Prosecute Iranian Opposition 'Terror' Group Being Held in Iraq

Shiite Militia Drives Back Islamic State, but Divides Much of Iraq

Camp Ashraf & Liberty

Massacres at Camp Ashraf

Transfer to Camp Liberty

And where did it make the news? You provided a link to their website- not to a news source.

Meanwhile

THE REACH OF WAR: PEOPLE'S MUJAHEDEEN; U.S. Sees No Basis to Prosecute Iranian Opposition 'Terror' Group Being Held in Iraq

You fucking IDIOT.

Camp Ashraf & Liberty

Massacres at Camp Ashraf

Transfer to Camp Liberty

Meanwhile

You fucking IDIOT.

Speaking of RAGE......lol

I hope you had a wonderful Independence Day in your adopted country.

Thank you for your heart felt good wishes. I celebrated with a group of Europeans at Corner Bar. Free from violence and suppression. Too bad people in America could not do the same!

Multiple threats’ of violence spur cancellation of town’s July 4 festival

By Mark Price

[email protected]

The Richmond County town of Hamlet, 80 miles east of Charlotte, abruptly canceled its July 4th celebration due to threats of violence.

Town officials posted the news on Facebook about 2:20 p.m. Monday, asking that the post be shared so news would spread quickly.

“The City of Hamlet regrets to announce that the Fourth of July festivities planned for tomorrow...have been canceled. Due to heightened safety concerns and recent security developments that have been brought to the city’s attention, the City believes that this decision is in the best interest of the safety of our citizens and the community.”

Read more here: ‘Multiple threats’ of violence spur cancellation of town’s July 4 festival

Thank you for your heart felt good wishes. I celebrated with a group of Europeans at Corner Bar. Free from violence and suppression. Too bad people in America could not do the same!

I celebrated at a county fair free from violence and suppression- of course it was here in the United States- celebrating our independence day with Americans.

I celebrated at a county fair free from violence and suppression- of course it was here in the United States- celebrating our independence day with Americans.

Did my attachment not appear? Or are you just clinging to your delusion? Here is a bunch of places that could not celebrate!

North Carolina town cancels July 4 celebrations after threats | Fox ...

www.foxnews.com/us/2017/07/03/north-carolina-town-cancels-july-4-celebrations-after-threats.html

2 days ago ... The city of Hamlet, N.C., announced Monday that its Fourth of July festivities had been canceled due to threats it received in connection with an ...

Town of Chino Valley cancels Fourth of July fireworks, celebration ...
www.abc15.com/entertainment/events/town-of-chino-valley-cancels-fourth-of-july-fireworks-celebration

6 days ago ... The Town of Chino Valley has canceled its Fourth of July celebration and fireworks show.

Hamlet, NC, cancels July 4th celebration due to threat of gang ...
www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article159470979.html

2 days ago ... The Richmond County town of Hamlet, 80 miles east of Charlotte, has abruptly canceled its July 4th celebration due to threats of violence.

No need to mention the big cities where violence is no longer news! Don't let your delusion put you and your loved ones in danger!!!!!

Did my attachment not appear? Or are you just clinging to your delusion? Here is a bunch of places that could not celebrate!

North Carolina town cancels July 4 celebrations after threats | Fox ...

www.foxnews.com/us/2017/07/03/north-carolina-town-cancels-july-4-celebrations-after-threats.html

2 days ago ... The city of Hamlet, N.C., announced Monday that its Fourth of July festivities had been canceled due to threats it received in connection with an ...

Town of Chino Valley cancels Fourth of July fireworks, celebration ...
www.abc15.com/entertainment/events/town-of-chino-valley-cancels-fourth-of-july-fireworks-celebration

6 days ago ... The Town of Chino Valley has canceled its Fourth of July celebration and fireworks show.

Hamlet, NC, cancels July 4th celebration due to threat of gang ...
www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article159470979.html

2 days ago ... The Richmond County town of Hamlet, 80 miles east of Charlotte, has abruptly canceled its July 4th celebration due to threats of violence.

No need to mention the big cities where violence is no longer news! Don't let your delusion put you and your loved ones in danger!!!!!
Did BLM celebrate 4th. in your town?

Forum List

Back