Why the Rage?

Will the National Rage become Civil WAR?

• YES. We already see shootings , riots and it is growing.

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • NO. People are coming to their senses and starting to work together.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • The American Dream is dead. Trumps wall is to keep people in, not out!

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • The basic love of country will take over and force reconciliation!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
answer---no-----the current turmoil will -----"peter out..."
I hope you are right! But I see the violence growing.
From Thailand? You got a really big set of binoculars?
No. Monocular. Either my 50" TV where I get Foreign coverage of America. All you get is hate Trump and Russia nonsense from the fake MSM. Or my other eye is Internet and this site. When I want a HUMAN point of view, I go to the BAR and talk with Tourists from around the world.

Not hard to get foreign coverage of America. Read the German, French and British coverage and they are full of reporting about Trump- and the Russian investigation underway by Congress and the FBI.
They repeat what our leftists say.

LOL
TOTALLY FALSE, and proof that you do not have access to real news. Nobody outside USA cares about Trump/Russia or Comey.
Sky News International has a daily review of all the front pages of world media, commented on by two guest Editors. One left, the other right.
They care about Interest rates, US/China conflict in the South China Sea, Trade restrictions, NOKO. All the things you don't see in USA.
Immigrants, Terror attacks, the High Rise fire, etc. You are badly misinformed.

No. Monocular. Either my 50" TV where I get Foreign coverage of America. All you get is hate Trump and Russia nonsense from the fake MSM. Or my other eye is Internet and this site. When I want a HUMAN point of view, I go to the BAR and talk with Tourists from around the world.

Not hard to get foreign coverage of America. Read the German, French and British coverage and they are full of reporting about Trump- and the Russian investigation underway by Congress and the FBI.

LOL
TOTALLY FALSE, and proof that you do not have access to real news. Nobody outside USA cares about Trump/Russia or Comey.
Sky News International has a daily review of all the front pages of world media, commented on by two guest Editors. One left, the other right.
They care about Interest rates, US/China conflict in the South China Sea, Trade restrictions, NOKO. All the things you don't see in USA.
Listen Mr. Expert Expat. I watch much more foreign news than US news. Euronews, Deutche Welle, RT, Al Jazeera, Sky News, BBC, etc. and it's the same report. I'm not interested in opinion clips but they get their sources from here with very little exception.

You put this in the CDZ and flame people for not goose stepping to your drumbeat.

answer---no-----the current turmoil will -----"peter out..."

The violence is all coming from the left wing so far. It seems that progressives act out like little children when they don't get their way. This is one gigantic temper tantrum from the leftists. Nothing more.

And such violence!

The Right dare not step outside other than the mean progressives will attack them.

LOL.

LOL
Trump calls Russian story 'fake news'

Yep- Sky New never mentions Trump or Russia......lol

For the first time in my life, I am truly a Happy Person! I have a guaranteed income, nice accommodation and freedom of action like I never experienced in America. Medical care and transportation are cheap and abundant. I eat and sleep when I like, go where I like, and associate with who I like. I also have the freedom to change my situation, any time the mood strikes.

So, I ask, why is everyone else in turmoil? Well, of course they're not, but those who fill the media are!

The same goes for those on this site, who spend their day posting one line insults, and creating false issues and attributing false personality traits to others. I have encountered at least half a dozen, truly disturbed people who have been on this site for years.

What we perceive, is our reality. I struggle to analyze the perception of others, and I increasingly fail as it is based primarily on emotion and little evidence.

People I am exposed to on social media tell the tale of their belief rather than an observation. It usually includes a motivation that they ascribed to an opponent; everyone is an opponent! The world is too complex for anyone to be in total agreement. Two individuals immediately judge each other by a phrase, or a verbiage associated with a certain group, or just an incorrect assumption.

Our language is filled with meaningless terminology and alphabet soup. Snowflake, LGBTQ, neo-, psudo, uber, cis-, WTF, LOL, making Donald Duck an intellectual. We talk at each other, secure in the knowledge we know everything and they are wrong! Righteousness adds bravado and certainty, prevents questioning.

So why the rage, when we have created our own environment?

THAT: is why the rage! IT IS OUR OWN DOING!

When I was born, television was just beginning to control our lives. Ladies still sat outside and talked to the neighbors, kids played with their friends, men went to the corner bar to converse, and the SUNDAY Paper was the primary source of advertising and communication.

But generations of Celebrity Politics eliminated issue debates and replaced them with performances.

Emotion replaced reason until all that is left is rage.

We can see what fools we have become, when the best we can do was Obama, the Clinton's and the Donald.

Now the worlds fate hinges on one man! THE ULTIMATE CELIBRITY!

The people are in a rage, because they were played for fools. No one is angrier than when they have been fooled, and know there is nothing they can do about it!!

Turmoil? What turmoil?

[Q
It is plain for anyone with brains that the political class has declared war on the American people. They don't care if its a repub or a dem in the WH so long as it is one of THEM. Trump ain't one of THEM,

The wealthy class has declared war on the American people. they don't care if its a republican or a democrat in the
White House as long as its one of them. Trump is one of them.

Trump is a pampered, whining liar who attacks the press for 'Fake News"- such as CNN's story- but unlike Trump- the 'media' - real media- will retract a false story.

Trump never retracts one of his falsehoods.

Trump is the chief purveyor of fake news today.

[Q
It is plain for anyone with brains that the political class has declared war on the American people. They don't care if its a repub or a dem in the WH so long as it is one of THEM. Trump ain't one of THEM,

The wealthy class has declared war on the American people. they don't care if its a republican or a democrat in the

Trump is a pampered, whining liar who attacks the press for 'Fake News"- such as CNN's story- but unlike Trump- the 'media' - real media- will retract a false story.

Not all. But ALL of the political class has declared war on us. Just look at how they manipulate the election process, and trump is nowhere near the MSM in the creation of fake news. Get real.

One of the reasons The Donald got elected was because so many people out there in the flyover part of the country felt like they were not being listened to or respected. People don't like to be ignored, and that tends to piss 'em off. I personally think Hillary lost the election because she dissed the people in the swing states that ordinarily go blue; enough people felt dissed and ignored and so either they didn't vote or they went for the guy that did show up int heir state and told them he was listening. You can say yeah, but he lied but that ain't the point.

Other thing is fear; over the past 8 years since the GR economic growth and wages have been pretty stagnate but the debt and deficits are growing. A lot. Yeah, our UE rate is low but so is the participation rate and there's a lot more people on some kind of gov't assistance and the truth is that many people don't like that. They don't want a handout, they want a decent paying job and a decent school to send their kids and grandkids to and affordable healthcare if they need it and the possibility of a decent retirement. Used to be most of us could have that but now we don't and that worries people, not only for themselves but future generations.

Last thing is, we seem to be enemies if we do not agree on something. Differences of opinion ought to be encouraged rather than shut down. Group think doesn't create much in the way of innovation or find better ways of educating our kids or providing better healthcare or anything else. And yet here we are, unwilling to even listen to each other. The ultimate in stupidity is to restrict yourself to only one avenue of thought; so we're not talking, not listening, and scared as hell about the what the future will bring. No wonder so many people are angry.
A well thought out and articulate comment. Trump was not my choice, but he is POTUS, and to not work with him to obtain the best result is un-American.

Wow....where were you the last 8 years?

So the GOP was un-American when they refused to consider Merrick Garland?

Perhaps.
No they were just following precedent, and waiting for a new President to choose a SC replacement..

You don't actually belief that crap do you?

What 'precedent'?

When in the history of America did the Senate refuse to even have hearings for the last quarter of a President's term?

Your claim was that refusing to work with a President is un-American.
President Obama nominated Merrick Garland to the Supreme Court.
The GOP refused to work with President Obama on his nomination.

Were you lying when you said that those who refuse to work with a President are un-American?
Or did you mean that only applies when Democrats refuse to vote with a President?

[Q

and trump is nowhere near the MSM in the creation of fake news. Get real.

I will be glad to compare fake news to fake news

Here let me start- Trump 'Fake News"

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!

3:35 AM - 4 Mar 2017

Now- you choose any specific Media player- CNN if you want- or MSNBC- fine with me- and provide 'fake news' as egregious as that.

While its true that trump is a UUUge threat to the US, the constitution, individual well being, the safety of our food and water, global destabilization etc, its also true we have been attacked before. We have faced political sabotage before. Short term, the republic will survive. Long term, the biggest threat we face is to our planet.

Meanwhile, I have a very comfortable life. I'm retired, healthy, have no money problems and my future is financially secure. My entire living situation is very close to perfect.

Civil war? Those who blame other races for their own failures will continue to do that. Throughout history, those who feel a lack of control over their lives, an impotence like we see on the right these days - we've always had that. There's no doubt they will continue to attack and blame others for their own problems.
Donald Trump was elected BECAUSE of the rage, Barack Hussein Obama reignited. I did not mention race, but it seems important to you.

RWs blame Hispanics, Blacks, Muslims for problems of their own making. And yeah, they blame President Barack Hussein Obama for what has been part and parcel of the US for hundreds of years.
By Blacks, do you mean Obama? He was half African and half Liberal white. He never knew the black experience in America.

By American- you live in Thailand- you have never known the American experience in America.

Unlike you- President Obama has not fled America- he has stayed and embraced the American experience- even if he is 'half African'

Yup. Henry Miller was banned in this country. The Naked and the Dead had to have "fuck" replaced with "fug" in order for Mailer to publish here. No one could say "ass" or "sucks" on tv. My heavens. Then what happened? Who knows. People screamed about violence on tv, but have you seen any tv lately? They didn't win.
Then Walter Cronkite died of old age.

No one's actually in a rage. How would you know, anyway, living in a Thai treehouse?

You have quite an imagination Old Lady. If you cannot see the rage that surrounds you, perhaps YOU need a vacation.
I have exposure to all the information the American Media stopped publishing in favor of fake news. Journalism is dead in USA.

LOL and what is that information that the American Media stopped publishing in favor of 'fake news'?

What 'journalism' do you read?

What is your special source of information that the rest of us don't know about?
Instead of posting a long list of International Media available here in a Tourist Mecca, that you cannot access, I will simply say that Your MSM , is all about Trump and Russia and Lies. Journalism is dead in USA.
I understand why you say that, but it's not entirely true. Sensationalism sells and no one has the balls to offer coverage without it, except PBS/CSPAN--because they don't live for advertisers.
MSM, Hollywood, Soros and LBGTQ have gone beyond sensationalism. They want to create a Brave New World in their image, and they will lie, plant evidence, open investigations into nothing, create fake news and distort every action the POTUS takes. But it is starting to fall apart, and come back on the REAL perpetrators.

LOL. You haven't paid much attention to the GOP lately have you.

Lie- yep
Open investigations into nothing- yep
Create fake news- yep
Distort every action that President Obama made- yep.

And you eat it all up.

I live in a seven county metro area with 2.5 million residents and last protest was 1500. If it wasn't for the media I would never know about that overwhelming outrage.
Live in a quiet low taxed red county. Nothing to complain about here.

LOL

LOL- why do you think that those things are not in American media?

Feel free to point to a headline you saw in Thailand- that is actual news- that would concern Americans- that was not in media available to Americans.

Name one.

Frankly so far all you have been doing is exposing your own ignorance.

[Q

Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!

Now- you choose any specific Media player- CNN if you want- or MSNBC- fine with me- and provide 'fake news' as egregious as that.

This is what we know NOW. Just wait till the trump admin has had a chance to get settled in. The news will almost certainly get real interesting. So, no, your claim is unfounded.

FBI obtained FISA warrant to monitor Trump adviser Carter Page

FBI obtained FISA warrant to monitor Trump adviser Carter Page

LOL

Says the dude who gets his news from HERE!:lmao::lmao:

[Q

This is what we know NOW. Just wait till the trump admin has had a chance to get settled in. The news will almost certainly get real interesting. So, no, your claim is unfounded.
This is the Fake News Trump put out- eaten up wholesale by Trumpsters who also believe every word he says about 'fake news' and the media

Did Obama order Trump to be wire tapped? Absolutely no evidence that he did. Trump has had months to provide that evidence- and President Trump can legally order any 'secret' information to be released.

Why hasn't Trump released his 'information'?

Because he lied.

It is fake news.

Lets now move onto Trump Fake News #2- (since Trump does this almost every day the supply is almost endless)

"In addition to winning the Electoral College in a landslide, I won the popular vote if you deduct the millions of people who voted illegally," Trump said during a Sunday afternoon tweet storm.

That claim was made in November- over 7 months ago- to this date President Trump has not been able to provide any proof to substantiate this claim.

Fake News.

Still looking forward to comparing CNN to Trump's fake news.

Show me how CNN spreads fake news more than President Snowflake.

LOL
Listen Mr. Expert Expat. I watch much more foreign news than US news. Euronews, Deutche Welle, RT, Al Jazeera, Sky News, BBC, etc. and it's the same report. I'm not interested in opinion clips but they get their sources from here with very little exception.

You put this in the CDZ and flame people for not goose stepping to your drumbeat.
I can tell from your writing how informed you are!

LOL

Simple Syriusly. Sky News is for Americans. Sky News International is for the world. Can you understand the difference LOL. The world doesn't care about your fake news!

LOL

I can tell from your writing how informed you are!
The opining of an ex-patriot are worth less to me than my dog's leavings.

LOL

Simple Syriusly. Sky News is for Americans. Sky News International is for the world. Can you understand the difference LOL. The world doesn't care about your fake news!

LOL

Wow- so Skynews.com.au- based in Australia- is for Americans? Imagine that.

Especially since the headlines today at Skynews.com.au is all about events in Hobart and a plane crash in South Australia.

The World doesn't care about Trump's fake news- other than to marvel that there are Americans who believe his fake news.
Meanwhile- if I care to watch Skynews- I can.

Sky News - First For Breaking News From The UK And Around The World

More news from Sky News
Donald Trump says he won't fire 'bothersome' Robert Mueller
The White House has said Donald Trump does not intend to fire the special counsel leading the investigation into Russian involvement with the President's electoral campaign.

news.sky.com - 20:20, 23 June 2017

Donald Trump says he did not tape meetings with former FBI boss James Comey
Donald Trump has admitted that he did not make secret recordings of his meetings with former FBI director James Comey, but left open the possibility that someone else might have done.

news.sky.com - 06:35, 23 June 2017

Forum List

Back