Why the new found concern on the right for racism?

New found? Pffft. I've been politically conservative since I started having political opinions. Nothing new-found about it for me.

We on the right have always been troubled by the left's marginalization of minorities and their need to lump everybody into groups. We've strived for a color blind society.. but the left won't allow this to happen. Everything has to have a racial component for the left.

We on the right have always been troubled by the left's marginalization of minorities and their need to lump everybody into groups. We've strived for a color blind society.. but the left won't allow this to happen. Everything has to have a racial component for the left.

Yes, and the only racists are the ones that keep bringing it up, the liberals.

New found? Pffft. I've been politically conservative since I started having political opinions. Nothing new-found about it for me.

really? who opposed civil rights laws? who has consistently used a Southern Strategy to elect a President since the days of Richard Nixon? Where did all the old Southern Democrats who were racist to the core go after civil rights legislation was pushed through the congress in the 1960s?

Please, the right's concern for racism has not been very vocal...not as vocal as it has been since the appearance of Obama on the national stage.

there are conservatives who have always championed the cause of fairness and equality, but my friend...do not make the mistake of confusing true conservatism for what rears it's ulgy head on the right,

I'm not sure I would consider myself "on the right," but I'm certainly to the right of DevNell.

But regardless, he can't possibly be talking about me because I am not, and have never been, materially concerned about racism. But the subject is rife with hypocrisy from all fronts which to me makes it a very interesting and entertaining topic of discussion.

a color blind society? WTF are you insane? never gonna happen. why? human nature.

fairness and equality do not rule out recognizing inequality in fairness.

the left's marginalization of minorities? So I suppose pushing the hiring of woman and blacks in areas where they were denied employment and education is marginalization? :lol:

whooooeeeeeeeeee... :cuckoo:

I'm not sure I would consider myself "on the right," but I'm certainly to the right of DevNell.

But regardless, he can't possibly be talking about me because I am not, and have never been, materially concerned about racism. But the subject is rife with hypocrisy from all fronts which to me makes it a very interesting and entertaining topic of discussion.

left ball right ball... who's the prick in the middle? :lol:

color blind society? WTF are you insane? never gonna happen. why? human nature.

Understood.. colorblind in the sense that you are not cajoled into holding your tongue solely because to criticize would be to have one labelled a "racist".

color blind society? WTF are you insane? never gonna happen. why? human nature.

Understood.. colorblind in the sense that you are not cajoled into holding your tongue solely because to criticize would be to have one labelled a "racist".

People who feel the need to hold their tongue usually are wise to do so, otherwise why the concern? There are more than one way to skin a cat.
:eusa_whistle:

Truer words were never spoken. :clap2::clap2:

ah ..... the dreaded "I know you are but what am I?" defense.

..... how brilliant

ah, the dreaded fool who thinks their words are meaningful.

when you catch a thought do me a favor and hold onto it?

And exactly who on the right brought up racism and exactly when?

The right usually brings up race not racism. It is the newfound concern for racism that is amusing. Especially when the right backs white firefighters and uses the m to make a case for equality and fairness that the right actually abhors.

ltr

class calls.

d.

The right usually brings up race not racism. It is the newfound concern for racism that is amusing. Especially when the right backs white firefighters and uses the m to make a case for equality and fairness that the right actually abhors.

ltr

class calls.

d.

Ok...then I will ask it this way...

Exactly who on the right brought up race and exactly when?

And exactly who on the right brought up the "white firefighters"?

Or are you simply watching too much Maddow and olbermann?

ltr

class calls.

d.

Please answer his question and be specific. I bolded it for your convenience.

The fact that you started a thread about racism says a lot about you and it also reinforces the fact that those on the left are the first to bring up the subject of race.

I didn't mean to intrude on your discussion OldandTired, it's just that I wanted your question to be answered. I'm tired of these leftwing idiots making wild accusations and not backing their bullshit up.

If I had my way I'd waterboard every single one of them that does this shit and I bet I'd get answers then!

LMAO....

Yeah...I know what you mean. Liberal debaters lately only regurgitate talking poiints and can never back them up...and when asked to, the either change the subject, deflect, or disappear.

Forum List

Back