President Obama is keeping us safe

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_...n_queens_sources_fears_of_madridstyle_su.htmlThank you, President Obama!

Fearful of a Madrid-style subway train bombing, authorities are poised to make more raids to seize bomb-making materials at locations in Queens, sources said Wednesday.
The FBI's elite Hostage Rescue Team arrived in New York in anticipation of the offensive to thwart a Denver-based terror cell with ties to Al Qaeda, police sources told the Daily News.
Another source said an earlier raid uncovered nine backpacks and cell phones, raising memories of the March 2004 bombings in Madrid. A series of terrorist bombs detonated aboard commuter trains killed 191 people.
The source said authorities feared a potential attack on the city subway, with its 5.2 million daily riders.
FBI Director Robert Mueller, speaking at a Senate hearing Wednesday, said the plot posed "no imminent danger."
"New Yorkers are well benefited from the work of the NYPD and (Commissioner) Ray Kelly," said Mueller, offering no other details on the HRT deployment.
Najibullah Zazi, the Colorado man who triggered a rash of Queens raids Monday, was identified through e-mail, wire taps and a confidential informant as part of the plot, the source said. Zazi, 25, told The News he had nothing to do with any terrorist activity.
"No. Of course, I'm not a terrorist," the 25-year-old Afghan national said Tuesday.
A source said Zazi, tipped while visiting Manhattan last weekend that he was under surveillance, fled back to suburban Denver. Even as Zazi, of Aurora, Colo., professed his innocence, counterterrorism agents eyed him as part of the first suspected Al Qaeda cell they've uncovered in the U.S. since 9/11.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_...n_queens_sources_fears_of_madridstyle_su.htmlThank you, President Obama!

Fearful of a Madrid-style subway train bombing, authorities are poised to make more raids to seize bomb-making materials at locations in Queens, sources said Wednesday.
The FBI's elite Hostage Rescue Team arrived in New York in anticipation of the offensive to thwart a Denver-based terror cell with ties to Al Qaeda, police sources told the Daily News.
Another source said an earlier raid uncovered nine backpacks and cell phones, raising memories of the March 2004 bombings in Madrid. A series of terrorist bombs detonated aboard commuter trains killed 191 people.
The source said authorities feared a potential attack on the city subway, with its 5.2 million daily riders.
FBI Director Robert Mueller, speaking at a Senate hearing Wednesday, said the plot posed "no imminent danger."
"New Yorkers are well benefited from the work of the NYPD and (Commissioner) Ray Kelly," said Mueller, offering no other details on the HRT deployment.
Najibullah Zazi, the Colorado man who triggered a rash of Queens raids Monday, was identified through e-mail, wire taps and a confidential informant as part of the plot, the source said. Zazi, 25, told The News he had nothing to do with any terrorist activity.
"No. Of course, I'm not a terrorist," the 25-year-old Afghan national said Tuesday.
A source said Zazi, tipped while visiting Manhattan last weekend that he was under surveillance, fled back to suburban Denver. Even as Zazi, of Aurora, Colo., professed his innocence, counterterrorism agents eyed him as part of the first suspected Al Qaeda cell they've uncovered in the U.S. since 9/11.

Has he stopped the investigations of CIA agents? Has he stopped the John Adams project?

Didn't the president apologize for our nation to the muslim people everywhere? Why would these people want to hurt us? Why can't we all just get along?
Any answers, lib supporters?

Has he stopped the investigations of CIA agents? Has he stopped the John Adams project?

Lonestar, I thought that you liked to "give credit where credit is due". It's all about the confrontation I guess, huh?

Lonestar, I thought that you liked to "give credit where credit is due". It's all about the confrontation I guess, huh?

I do and I did. You have a problem with me posing questions?

Didn't the president apologize for our nation to the muslim people everywhere? Why would these people want to hurt us? Why can't we all just get along?

I have a couple of theories on why they would want to hurt us, outside of the "they hate our freedom" theory. Obama must talk just like O.J. since they're both black. Great connection there. It started in the late 40's, project for the new american century. Do either of those ring a bell?

I was under the impression that you thought that his anti-terrorist policies had been effective thus far. Are you disputing that, or would you like to see more done. Is the John Adams project related to this (no idea what it is) subject? CIA investigations....I don't think I've heard about that either. Where did you first watch or read this story? Is there a link? Fox, CNN, Washington Post? I'm not trying to trap you with the right vs. left media. I would just like to read or hear the same, so that I can draw my own conclusions, compare medias, etc...

So I guess if n00bama inherited that horrible recession from President Bush, he also inherited Bush's safeguards.

:clap2:

Thank you President Bush, you protect us even after you have left office. :clap2:

:lol: dopey libs. You can't have it both ways. :lol::lol::lol:

obama said he would track him down and bring him to justice....waiting...............

So did Bush, McCain, and the Republicans for almost EIGHT years.

However, I doubt you said such things while BUSH and the GOP had a majority in the congress.

I was under the impression that you thought that his anti-terrorist policies had been effective thus far. Are you disputing that, or would you like to see more done. Is the John Adams project related to this (no idea what it is) subject? CIA investigations....I don't think I've heard about that either. Where did you first watch or read this story? Is there a link? Fox, CNN, Washington Post? I'm not trying to trap you with the right vs. left media. I would just like to read or hear the same, so that I can draw my own conclusions, compare medias, etc...

His anti-terrorist policies is an extension of Bush' policies and so far have been effective. However more could be done. Do youthink Bush would allow The jjohn Adams project to to continue doing what they're doing? Do you think Bush would allow his attorney general to investigate CIA agents, that have already been investigated?

If you haven't heard about these news items I suggest you stop watching the so-called mainstream media.

The John Adams Project, affiliated with the ACLU, is secretly photographing CIA agents and showing the pictures to suspected terrorists at Guantanamo Bay, among others. Activist lawyers Joshua Dratel, Edward MacMahon and Nina Ginsberg are just three members of the Adams group who are putting CIA agents in grave danger.

Attorney General Eric Holder named veteran federal prosecutorJohn Durham to investigate CIA terror interrogations, while not heeding warnings from President Obama to avoid becoming mired in past controversies.

I'm sure if you put forth some effort you could find many links to these stories. I just don't have the time nor the will to educate you on current events.

I have a couple of theories on why they would want to hurt us, outside of the "they hate our freedom" theory. Obama must talk just like O.J. since they're both black. Great connection there. It started in the late 40's, project for the new american century. Do either of those ring a bell?

But our guy went over there and bowed to their king and told them we were all sorry. He assured us, that everything would be okay. Your theories would be okay if there were a STRONG president, that stood up for our sovereignty, but this one, told us, everything had changed. All he had to do was smile and charm these nutbags, and everything would change and we could have hope. Why isn't it working?
As for him being black and talking like O.J., don't know where you are going. Maybe you are listening to Carter, trying to take our president lower than he was (another appeaser, that gave us modern Iran, and more problems in the middle east, and for the record, I didn't like him either, i think he is white).
I am just asking libs that told us, having our president go all over the world, apologizing for our very existence would help make more peace in the world: What happened? Why don't these countries lay down their arms? Why do the muslim extremists still want us to die?

Yes, all Obama's NEW anti-terrorism policies are kicking in....
More like, THANK YOU PRESIDENT BUSH AND DICK CENEY.

.. And thanks intelligence community for getting the job doine in spite of this administration's attempts to disgrace and castrate you.

Forum List

Back