Why the new found concern on the right for racism?

We on the right have always been troubled by the left's marginalization of minorities and their need to lump everybody into groups. We've strived for a color blind society.. but the left won't allow this to happen. Everything has to have a racial component for the left.

We on the right have always been troubled by the left's marginalization of minorities and their need to lump everybody into groups. We've strived for a color blind society.. but the left won't allow this to happen. Everything has to have a racial component for the left.

Yes, and the only racists are the ones that keep bringing it up, the liberals.
This is some grade-A BS if I've ever seen it.

Ask former Democratic Congressman Harold Ford, Jr.about the "color-blind society" promoting conservatives.

:rolleyes:

I didn't mean to intrude on your discussion OldandTired, it's just that I wanted your question to be answered. I'm tired of these leftwing idiots making wild accusations and not backing their bullshit up.

If I had my way I'd waterboard every single one of them that does this shit and I bet I'd get answers then!

LMAO....

Yeah...I know what you mean. Liberal debaters lately only regurgitate talking poiints and can never back them up...and when asked to, the either change the subject, deflect, or disappear.

circle.jpg

I am dumbstruck over this one. :eusa_whistle:

I think its all the false racist claims that the left makes of people on the right...the racist claim of the left is their prejudicial view that those on the right are racists.

I believe a liberal stated in another thread "Not all republicans are racists, but all racists are republicans" Its that kind of baseless racist attacks against those on the right that has the right all fired up.

Plus the double standard in the media in regards to race is annoying to those who are intellectually honest with themselves on the subjects of race and racism.

Last edited:
I didn't mean to intrude on your discussion OldandTired, it's just that I wanted your question to be answered. I'm tired of these leftwing idiots making wild accusations and not backing their bullshit up.

If I had my way I'd waterboard every single one of them that does this shit and I bet I'd get answers then!

LMAO....

Yeah...I know what you mean. Liberal debaters lately only regurgitate talking poiints and can never back them up...and when asked to, the either change the subject, deflect, or disappear.

circle.jpg

Ouch.

Spoken by one who uses as his signature something about lowering ones expectations in an effort to succeed.

Pathetic.

There is no doubt that racists who fifty years ago affiliated themselves with the democratic party have found a more welcoming home in the GOP.

Non-racist Republicans have a responsibility to call these racists out and to condemn their actions - but from Nixon to Palin many have repeatedly refused this obligation. There are some good things about the Republican Party and some bad things - not hard to see where THIS fits.

Yes, and the only racists are the ones that keep bringing it up, the liberals.

NO! YOU ARE! :eusa_snooty:

Just another attempt by the Republicans to get minorities to vote for them.

I say it will fail yet again.

I believe a liberal stated in another thread "Not all republicans are racists, but all racists are republicans"
If you are reffering to MY post - I said "not all Republicans are racist, but almost all racists are Republicans."

May not be flattering to Republicans - but it's true.
Want that to change? Don't accomodate racists.

Last edited:
I believe a liberal stated in another thread "Not all republicans are racists, but all racists are republicans"
If you are reffering to MY post - I said "not all Republicans are racist, but almost all racists are Republicans."

Funny how republicans want laws to apply to all equally.

Democrats believe in laws that are designed to protect certain groups.

So who continues to apply race to decisions?

You think Reverend Wright is a republican?
Al Sharpton is a republican?

Jeez....you are way out there my friend.

You watch WAY too much MSNBC.

NEVER watch MSNBC or Fox. I'm also not a Democrat or a Republican so It really doesn't matter which party accomodates more racists. I'm just reporting the facts

NEVER watch MSNBC or Fox. I'm also not a Democrat or a Republican so It really doesn't matter which party accomodates more racists. I'm just reporting the facts

Facts can be backed up.

So please....show me some "facts"

Please...really.....I do not give a crap what people think of either party...I am a conservative libertarian.....but the republican party has people that think as I do....sure....a small group....but at least they believe in what I do.

But to call a group of people racists based on "the facts" requires some "facts" to back it up....

Laws can easily be crafted that apply to all equally but are still far from fostering equality.

Take same-sex marriage prohibitions. Those laws are applied equally, but they certainly undermine equality.

Laws can easily be crafted that apply to all equally but are still far from fostering equality.

Take same-sex marriage prohibitions. Those laws are applied equally, but they certainly undermine equality.

As it pertains to race......please offer me a republican initiative that does not apply to all races equally.

Hate crime law is one that was designed and enacted by democrats.

I beat up a black man who made a pass at my wife....he claims I used the "N" word and I go to jail for years.

He beats me up for making a pass at his wife and I claim he used the....uh.....there is no word I can say he used so he gets a slap on the wrist.

There is no doubt that racists who fifty years ago affiliated themselves with the democratic party have found a more welcoming home in the GOP.

Non-racist Republicans have a responsibility to call these racists out and to condemn their actions - but from Nixon to Palin many have repeatedly refused this obligation. There are some good things about the Republican Party and some bad things - not hard to see where THIS fits.

ANd the non-racist democrats have a responsibility to call out the racists in their party too and to condemn their actions. But they have refused to do so...from Robert Byrd to Al Sharpton they have refused.

Last edited:
Hate crime laws are also applied to whites. In fact they apply for all these reasons:

race, religion, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, and disability.

In other words, everyone is covered.

please offer me a republican initiative that does not apply to all races equally.

I repeat, laws/policies can be crafted that apply to all races equally, but still foster inequality.

A republican initiative that meets this criteria is school vouchers.

please offer me a republican initiative that does not apply to all races equally.

I repeat, laws/policies can be crafted that apply to all races equally, but still foster inequality.

A republican initiative that meets this criteria is school vouchers.

Please elaborate as to how. Seriopusly. I am not being sarcastic....how does it forster inequality?

Hate crime laws are also applied to whites. In fact they apply for all these reasons:

race, religion, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, and disability.

In other words, everyone is covered.

LMAO....you gotta be kidding me.

I am looking forward to hearing about the white anglo saxon straight male that accuses a gay black male for a hate crime...and the gay black male is found guilty of such.

And you actually see it as possible.

Sad....no....pathetic how blind you are.

Forum List

Back