Why the military is not meeting the recruiting goals

Nobody wants to join the military with all the emphasis on diversity and inclusion.
When you have a few years..try to unpack the lunacy behind that bizarre statement. I guess if they only took a few races and didn't want to include others...we'd somehow have more people willing to join? LOL Its bizarre.

The work is dangerous; it's hard, it's thankless, and it doesn't pay all that well. We can't do anything about the danger or the difficulty. We CAN do something about thanking our active and former military and we CAN do something about paying them a lot better.

If the NBA, NFL, WNBA, MSL, MLB, NASCAR, NHL, NCAA, Broadway theaters, comedians, musicians, regional theaters, city orchestras, playhouses, etc... really wanted to do so; they could offer a lot more free seats to active military and their families and it wouldn't hurt their box office much if at all. Any unsold ticket to any of these events represents a missed opportunity for them to thank a member of the military. I think there should be a goal of at least 2-5% of the seats that are available--every season--being set aside for members of the military.

As for pay...its bizarre that we still have military men and women on food stamps. Its a national disgrace.

The military is having to deal with the unintended consequences of of Democrat woke polices.

Nobody wants to join the military with all the emphasis on diversity and inclusion.

The equivalent of "go woke, go broke".

Of course the Biden administration's idea of fixing the problem is to not criticize it. LOL!

IMG_1001_jpeg-2843746.JPG

IMG_1007_jpeg-2843756.JPG

I look around, and I wonder: who would send their sons and daughters, or husbands and wives, to fight and potentially die for this nation in its wheezing decline?

Not me.

Not anymore.

I look around, and I wonder: who would send their sons and daughters, or husbands and wives, to fight and potentially die for this nation in its wheezing decline?

Not me.

Not anymore.
Many more people are thinking the same way.

This is the country they want to sacrifice to protect? Potatotahead's Queer Nation"?

69C62480-137D-4F31-A527-18D258361228_jpe-2846961.JPG

Not me.

Not anymore.

Well, possibly having a bizarre sexually mutilated fetishist as a 'commander' would certainly drive many off.

have them be left behind or bombed during a botched evacuation?

Yes, this is definitely a possiblity, along with being charged for imaginary war crimes or thought crimes when some freak gets offended over something somebody said.

Just read this morning where the military is recruiting immigrants with the promise of citizenship

Fun fact is in this conflict in Ukraine the US can’t produce as much ammunition as Russia does.
Even though the US spends over $800 billion each year on defense, which is 10 times more than Russia. American taxpayers must be really ripped off by the military-industrial complex.....

The military is having to deal with the unintended consequences of of Democrat woke polices.

The equivalent of "go woke, go broke".

Of course the Biden administration's idea of fixing the problem is to not criticize it. LOL!

IMG_1001_jpeg-2843746.JPG

IMG_1007_jpeg-2843756.JPG
It's due to low unemployment

When you have a few years..try to unpack the lunacy behind that bizarre statement. I guess if they only took a few races and didn't want to include others...we'd somehow have more people willing to join? LOL Its bizarre.

The work is dangerous; it's hard, it's thankless, and it doesn't pay all that well. We can't do anything about the danger or the difficulty. We CAN do something about thanking our active and former military and we CAN do something about paying them a lot better.

If the NBA, NFL, WNBA, MSL, MLB, NASCAR, NHL, NCAA, Broadway theaters, comedians, musicians, regional theaters, city orchestras, playhouses, etc... really wanted to do so; they could offer a lot more free seats to active military and their families and it wouldn't hurt their box office much if at all. Any unsold ticket to any of these events represents a missed opportunity for them to thank a member of the military. I think there should be a goal of at least 2-5% of the seats that are available--every season--being set aside for members of the military.

As for pay...its bizarre that we still have military men and women on food stamps. Its a national disgrace.

who wants to serve when the commander in chief is a senile old tool of china

It's due to low unemployment
Nope, you are confused Moon Bat.

We had very low unemployment when Trump was President but we came much closer to meeting recruitment goals.

It is the military's equivalent of "go woke, go broke".

Forum List

Back