Why the military is not meeting the recruiting goals

Nope Moon Bat. Wrong again. We met recruitment goals when Trump had low unemployment and everybody was just as fat then as they are now.

Stop making excuses for Potatohead's failure. It just makes you look like an idiot.
I’m on vacation so a little slow to respond but I see a load of people showed you what I would have. Saved me time. You are dead wrong. Which would be your trail name if you were a hiker. “Hey, Dead Wrong, let’s camp here.”

I’m on vacation so a little slow to respond but I see a load of people showed you what I would have. Saved me time. You are dead wrong. Which would be your trail name if you were a hiker. “Hey, Dead Wrong, let’s camp here.”
Stop making excuses for the failure of Potatohead. It just makes you look like an idiot.

Obama told us Potatohead was going to fuck up everything he touched and his woke program has fucked up military recruitment and military readiness.

4ytTin0-761.gif

Stop making excuses for the failure of Potatohead. It just makes you look like an idiot.

Obama told us Potatohead was going to fuck up everything he touched and his woke program has fucked up military recruitment and military readiness.
You’re an unwavering dipshit. The lens you see life through is tainted with hate. Crazy. The military was ready under Obama who spent trillions on it, same under Trump, same under Biden. A weak military is not our problem. We spend too much on it.

You’re an unwavering dipshit. The lens you see life through is tainted with hate. Crazy. The military was ready under Obama who spent trillions on it, same under Trump, same under Biden. A weak military is not our problem. We spend too much on it.

We spend 35 cents of every military dollar on earth.
Conservatives still claim it is not enough

1686310871519.jpeg

He has looked like an idiot since birth.

There is a good reason for it too.

I'll bet you know what it is.

The Military has made the decision that it would rather have women, gays, Muslims and Transexuals in its ranks than white supremacists, bigots and sexists.

The glory of Woke

Why won’t Conservatives sign up to a military that will not allow White Supremacists and bigots?
“White supremacy” is leftie talk for people that have a different political pov as them. It’s meaningless.

But you all fired all of the conservatives…why aren’t you picking up the slack? It’s what you wanted.

“White supremacy” is leftie talk for people that have a different political pov as them. It’s meaningless.

But you all fired all of the conservatives…why aren’t you picking up the slack? It’s what you wanted.

No, it is much more than that
It is actually belonging to WS organizations and spouting WS dogma

No place in the military

Woke is getting them out

One of the lame excuses for encouraging criminal illegal immigration was it was supposed to alleviate all these imaginary 'labor shortages'. So these 'migrants' aren't flocking into the military, even though it's a fast track to getting citizenship? Gee, what a shock ... not.

The military is having to deal with the unintended consequences of of Democrat woke polices.

Nobody wants to join the military with all the emphasis on diversity and inclusion.

The equivalent of "go woke, go broke".

Of course the Biden administration's idea of fixing the problem is to not criticize it. LOL!

IMG_1001_jpeg-2843746.JPG

IMG_1007_jpeg-2843756.JPG
Worm mouth????

Yet there is no data indicating that “woke” has anything to do with it.
Recruitment is always down when unemployment is low and young people have other options
It depends on how attractive are those "other options". The Russians show another approach:

"- Are you that kind of defender?
- Is it your weight to lift?
- Is it your chosen way?

You are a man. Be the man.
Sign the contract."

It depends on how attractive are those "other options". The Russians show another approach:

"- Are you that kind of defender?
- Is it your weight to lift?
- Is it your chosen way?

You are a man. Be the man.
Sign the contract."

That is why they are getting slaughtered

Forum List

Back