Why the Liberals REALLY Oppose the Senator Session AG Appointment

How about you handle your own shit, and leave my shit alone, you fucking nanny state busybody?
And there you have it folks - completely unable to justify his criminal actions so he moves to personal attacks.

How about you obey the law or we throw your ass in jail where it belongs? And then confiscate your possessions. You don't get to decide what laws make sense and what don't just because you're a stoned dick.

You want to legalize it - then legalize it. Otherwise, you're a fuck'n prick just like Barack Obama and progressives who shred the U.S. Constitution because they think it "doesn't make sense". If you're too fuck'n stupid to see that, then you are the nanny state idiot.

Stop going to murder and stealing. they are not connected to someone who makes $129k a year smoking pot 2-3 times a year with no harm to anyone.

So do you come to full stops for 3 seconds at every stop sign?
Yes sir. I sure do. Honest.

Bullshit.
I wouldn't expect a stoner to understand... You're probably struggling to figure out which keys are where on your keyboard right now.

Duuuuuuuude....yeah maaaaaaaaaan :rock:

How about you handle your own shit, and leave my shit alone, you fucking nanny state busybody?
And there you have it folks - completely unable to justify his criminal actions so he moves to personal attacks.

How about you obey the law or we throw your ass in jail where it belongs? And then confiscate your possessions. You don't get to decide what laws make sense and what don't just because you're a stoned dick.

You want to legalize it - then legalize it. Otherwise, you're a fuck'n prick just like Barack Obama and progressives who shred the U.S. Constitution because they think it "doesn't make sense". If you're too fuck'n stupid to see that, then you are the nanny state idiot.

First of all, in NYC possession isn't even a misdemeanor, its a violation. and you calling me a criminal is a personal attack as well, bitch-tits.

If you have to equate me smoking up 2-3 times a year to presidential overreach, you are an absolutist, an idiot, or both.

Stop going to murder and stealing. they are not connected to someone who makes $129k a year smoking pot 2-3 times a year with no harm to anyone.

So do you come to full stops for 3 seconds at every stop sign?
Yes sir. I sure do. Honest.

Bullshit.
I wouldn't expect a stoner to understand... You're probably struggling to figure out which keys are where on your keyboard right now.

Duuuuuuuude....yeah maaaaaaaaaan :rock:

2-3 times a year does not a stoner make.

2-3 times a year does not a stoner make.
If it was "2 to 3 times per year" you would gladly give it up to stay within the law. You're an addict.

Why should I respect a stupid law, who's punishment, at worst in NY, is like a $100 fine, and that only if the judge is in the mood to be an ass?
Way to push that goalpost. Why should you respect the law? Because it's the law. And you aren't the ultimate arbiter of what is and what is not "stupid" for this nation.

By the way - your actions are setting the precedence for these people to say they are going to ignore these "stupid" laws. Thanks jack-ass....

I teach the young Hispanics Trump would deport and we will resist

Forum List

Back