Why the Liberals REALLY Oppose the Senator Session AG Appointment

So Sessions should be prosecuted for his corruption, is what you're saying?

And Trump should be prosecuted too?

We might make a decent human being out of you yet, if you keep this up.

And Trump should be prosecuted too?

We might make a decent human being out of you yet, if you keep this up.

I now see the source of your confusion; you are illiterate!

Senator Session will drain the swamp baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do we love that??????????????

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS we do .......WE DO! :up:

Now Sessions is the best, for sure. The best little bigoted cocksuck the south has produced in quite a while. I looked up why he was denied a judgeship in 1986. He is a bigot.

The Republicans' acting to block everything the Democrats tried to do in the past eight years served to justify tit-for-tat behavior in the coming years and it will seriously limit anything significant Sessions might try to do.

My opposition to Sessions is based mainly on his Reefer Madness fanaticism, which, if left to reverse the progress made in eliminating this severely counterproductive prohibition, will be costly to the Nation in several important ways -- mainly economic.

Could you at least use your pom poms when you lead the spirit club?
And a short skirt...

The Republicans' acting to block everything the Democrats tried to do in the past eight years served to justify tit-for-tat behavior in the coming years and it will seriously limit anything significant Sessions might try to do.

My opposition to Sessions is based mainly on his Reefer Madness fanaticism, which, if left to reverse the progress made in eliminating this severely counterproductive prohibition, will be costly to the Nation in several important ways -- mainly economic.

I gave up a sure legalization of marijuana in this election to save the nation.

A fair deal.

Dims are always against law and order. Look at them rioting. No matter, Sessions will be confirmed. Let the prison population swell!

Another post, another baseless accusation by mamooth. I once challenged her to provide a single post in which she criticized the Dumbocrat Party and she couldn't do it. I should pose the same challenge to produce a single post in which she actually linked to a source supporting her wild accusations.

So how about it there mammy - what "corruption" has Senator Jeff Sessions been involved in? I haven't heard about any.

Can you imagine Jeff Sessions as AG and Ted Cruz on the Supreme Court? We would be on our way to being a lawful nation again - something we haven't seen since the 19th century.

I am hopeful that Sessions will ease up on pot classifications. I should hope he realizes that the state's should make that decision, not the feds. A contentious issue for Alaskan's who greatly value their privacy (which, by Alaska constitutional law, includes the possession of pot for personal use.)

Forum List

Back