Why the left wing embraces radical muslim terrorists....

How about the Muslims in Ferguson, the thugs played nice with them. That riot was caused by the Left and those rioters made sure they did not punch a Muslim or say anything bad about Islam.

Because their complaint wasn't with Muslims in Ferguson.

It was with thug cops who shoot people when they have their hands up, and DA who try to sweep it under the rug.

And how many times has a gutless leaders of Europe come on and say this is not Islam. It is Islam. Now if supporting the lie terrorists are not inspired by Islam is not aiding Islam what is?

The leaders of Europe know that 99% of Muslims aren't involved in the violence... and the best way to get them to identify the ones who are is to work with them.
No one had their hands up. That shows me you do not think for yourself and therefore irrelevant to any conversation about virtually everything. Thanks for playing.

The guide does not mention Islamic incitement to violence, which is rampant on social media and -- unlike the other content mentioned -- has deadly and tragic consequences in the real world. Most of those who perpetrate terrorist attacks in the real world are Muslims -- not "Islamophobes," anti-Muslims or right wing extremists.

No, the Left that Zuckerturd is part of does not help Islamists. My dick they don't.

Facebook: Championing Blasphemy Laws
3073.jpg

Facebook, in cooperation with a British Muslim group, recently launched a "guide" developed especially for Muslims: "Keeping Muslims Safe Online: Tackling Hate and Bigotry". Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook's CEO, wrote about making Facebook a "safe space" for Muslims. He has made no similar supportive statements in favor of Jews or Christians. Pictured: Parts of the cover of the new guide co-produced by Facebook.

"safe online"??? what does that mean? are there computers out there that SPIT?

It shows Islam gets the respect that it demands from the Left, that is enabling Islam period. Your spin does not interest me.

These subversives do not defend ANY other ideology like they do Islam.

The truth of the matter is that if they associated a similar ideology with white people, they would be all over it like shit on stink. The poor little dears just cannot get over their phobia about being called a racist, and reinforce the attitudes of each other by doing just that.

The hive mind works in strange ways.

Hive minds sure do. Take this thread f'rinstance. Puts a fake premise in the title, purporting to explain why fake premise exists. Which is, bizzarely, "to destroy the West" (also never explained).

Upon challenge, OP can't show any evidence that fake premise DOES exist. Then runs away, leaving fellow emotional-argument travellers to flail around at the same failure.

And yet --- despite repeated failure of anyone to demonstrate any evidence of said premise --- said fellow travellers yammer on and on as if the strawman didn't get blown away in its own wind four hundred posts ago. Because in the hive mind the trivialities of "facts" and "realities" and "evidence" are irrelevant; what's relevant is riding the surf of disjointed emotion even if it's connected to nothing.

In the hive mind you will be ass-similated. Surf's up dood.

/thread
You do not determine what the evidence is or reach any conclusion here. The fact that leaders insist Islam has nothing to do with terror are lying. Lying aids Islam. The proof is all around you and you dress it up like an understanding between Islam and the free world. There is no such thing, only an illusion and propaganda that losers like you believe.

You're the same asscrack who accused me directly and when I challenged you for the evidence you came up with bupkis and slithered away with your tail between your legs so no I don't fuckin' think so Sparkles.

It shows Islam gets the respect that it demands from the Left, that is enabling Islam period. Your spin does not interest me.

The truth of the matter is that if they associated a similar ideology with white people, they would be all over it like shit on stink. The poor little dears just cannot get over their phobia about being called a racist, and reinforce the attitudes of each other by doing just that.

Hive minds sure do. Take this thread f'rinstance. Puts a fake premise in the title, purporting to explain why fake premise exists. Which is, bizzarely, "to destroy the West" (also never explained).

Upon challenge, OP can't show any evidence that fake premise DOES exist. Then runs away, leaving fellow emotional-argument travellers to flail around at the same failure.

And yet --- despite repeated failure of anyone to demonstrate any evidence of said premise --- said fellow travellers yammer on and on as if the strawman didn't get blown away in its own wind four hundred posts ago. Because in the hive mind the trivialities of "facts" and "realities" and "evidence" are irrelevant; what's relevant is riding the surf of disjointed emotion even if it's connected to nothing.

/thread
You do not determine what the evidence is or reach any conclusion here. The fact that leaders insist Islam has nothing to do with terror are lying. Lying aids Islam. The proof is all around you and you dress it up like an understanding between Islam and the free world. There is no such thing, only an illusion and propaganda that losers like you believe.

You're the same asscrack who accused me directly and when I challenged you for the evidence you came up with bupkis and slithered away with your tail between your legs so no I don't fuckin' think so Sparkles.

Looks like you have a comprehension problem. I already told you what you think means nothing. I have proven Islam is aided by the Left. And before you say it is not radical Islam you need to know all Islam is radical in Western terms.

Again, denying the hatred and bigotry in the Koran and other holy literature many are acting on is plain stupid and cowardly. But you don't mind because lying is second nature to your ilk, just like Islam.

/thread

Looks like you have a comprehension problem. I already told you what you think means nothing. I have proven Islam is aided by the Left. And before you say it is not radical Islam you need to know all Islam is radical in Western terms.

Again, denying the hatred and bigotry in the Koran and other holy literature many are acting on is plain stupid and cowardly. But you don't mind because lying is second nature to your ilk, just like Islam.

As I said --- no answer. You pulled it out of your ass, got called on it, and continue to flail as if you didn't.

That's exactly what I mean about this failure of a thread.

/thread

As I said --- no answer. You pulled it out of your ass, got called on it, and continue to flail as if you didn't.

That's exactly what I mean about this failure of a thread.

The title of the thread could not be any more truthful. You denying the truth means 0. The only failure here is the spine you were born without.

More like, I just don't get angry when told I should be angry about something by the Jews and Oil companies

"Hey, those guys have a crazy religion, and they said bad stuff about us. Let's go save their oil!!!"

The guide does not mention Islamic incitement to violence, which is rampant on social media and -- unlike the other content mentioned -- has deadly and tragic consequences in the real world. Most of those who perpetrate terrorist attacks in the real world are Muslims -- not "Islamophobes," anti-Muslims or right wing extremists.

No, the Left that Zuckerturd is part of does not help Islamists. My dick they don't.

3073.jpg

Facebook, in cooperation with a British Muslim group, recently launched a "guide" developed especially for Muslims: "Keeping Muslims Safe Online: Tackling Hate and Bigotry". Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook's CEO, wrote about making Facebook a "safe space" for Muslims. He has made no similar supportive statements in favor of Jews or Christians. Pictured: Parts of the cover of the new guide co-produced by Facebook.
Suck My Dick Berg wants an unlimited number of H1-Bs from Turkey.

3073.jpg

Suck My Dick Berg wants an unlimited number of H1-Bs from Turkey.

They would be on their way with Clinton and the foundation would have gotten a 1 billion dollar donation.

First, WWII was not a Christian thing and either was WWI.

It wasn't?

in both World Wars, German Soldiers went into battle wearing belt buckles that read "Gott Mit Uns" (God With Us). In WWI, George V and Nicholas II were the heads of their nation's national churches, going to war (amongst others) against the Ottoman Sultan, who was also the Caliph of Islam at that time. When the SS killed the Jews in the concentration camps, they announced the Jews were being killed for killing Jesus.

The leader of the Nazi Puppet state of Slovakia was a Catholic Priest named Josef Tiso. The Commies hung him after the war.

And what does your supposed Christian terror(back, you said) have to do with Islamic terror? You are using it to say it makes it alright.

No, never said it was "alright", just pointing out that no group has a monopoly on being shitty to other people to please imaginary sky pixies. Heck, I don't even exclude Atheists, they are shitty to other people without wanting to please an imaginary sky pixie. (although many of these regimes did have Cults of Leadership- Mao, Stalin,etc.)

Use your brain or you will lose it.

I'm not the one wasting my time trying to justify bigotry. That would you.
You don't waste you time justifying bigotry, you simply hate all non-Caucasians and kiss Islamic ass.

/thread

He calls Mormonism a cult and is 100% antisemitic.

He is only a fanboi for Islam.

/thread

I think he is a follower of Islam pretending not to be.
I show his posts to my fellow Blacks at work and they want to kick his ass for thinking they're helpless.

/thread

I show his posts to my fellow Blacks at work and they want to kick his ass for thinking they're helpless.

Who are you klowns babbling about?

I keep getting these notifications. Knock it off.

I suggest you go back in time and not go into the entertainment industry and perhaps preserve of few of your brain cells.

I suggest you go back in time and not go into the entertainment industry and perhaps preserve of few of your brain cells.

I predicted you wouldn't be able to answer that. It's kind of the theme of this thread.

I predicted you wouldn't be able to answer that. It's kind of the theme of this thread.
Answer what?
A pointless, listless ad hominem?
On the other hand, what else could I expect from you when it comes to embracing every human being on earth regardless of merit.

Answer what?
On the other hand, what else could I expect from you when it comes to embracing every human being on earth regardless of merit.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. I request for clarification on a pronoun is "ad hominem".

Questions don't come much simpler than that. And yet --- no answer.

Answer what?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. I request for clarification on a pronoun is "ad hominem".

Questions don't come much simpler than that. And yet --- no answer.

"Who are you klowns babbling about?

I keep getting these notifications. Knock it off."
This is your Post.
The only way you are left in the dark is someone posting here is on your Ignore list or someone has you on Ignore.
If such is the case, you have to take that issue up with a moderator.

Forum List

Back