Why the hypocrisy?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
If last night's recipient of Megan Kellys questions had been Hillary everyone would be applauding her. But since it was "King Trump" suddenly Fox is the devil.
I don't get the hypocrisy at all. Fox is Fox. Last night was not anything out of the norm. Especially for meghan.

They played "gotcha" with Trump while the rest were asked their views on various issues. Wallace started the debate off by targeting Trump and it continued throughout. It was so apparent I was able to tell my husband what they were going to go after him for next.
For example, standard question, " What is your view on abortion?"
Trump's question, "Why were you for it one minute and against it the next?"
It was bullsh*t.

• Banned
They played "gotcha" with Trump while the rest were asked their views on various issues. Wallace started the debate off by targeting Trump and it continued throughout. It was so apparent I was able to tell my husband what they were going to go after him for next.
It was bullsh*t.
Why is that not a valid question? Seriously?
We've asked the same of other politicians when they flip flop. Why the hell should Trump get a pass?

One was a target, the others were guests.
Flip flop questions were asked of Bush on his apparent recent changes on immigration.
The same type of question was put to another one (I forget who) on their changes on abortion position as it pertained to rape or life of the mother. Wish I could remember who.

No one capable of telling me how I'm wrong?

The best indication would be that few would agree with you on the matter. He was obviously targeted and to the degree that is was unmistakable to the democrats and republicans who watched it happen. If the republicans and conservatives (I am a conservative) agree that he was targeted it is a fair certainty that this wasn't the imagination of a few democrats. It happened.

Meghan Kelly will have to accept the consequences of her actions. I do not believe it was an after thought. I believe this was her intention before the first question was asked.

It was bullsh*t.
That question asked to Trump about abortion is perfectly fair. Especially as when you parse his abortion opinion you find out he is still enthustiacly pro abortion

The best indication would be that few would agree with you on the matter. He was obviously targeted and to the degree that is was unmistakable to the democrats and republicans who watched it happen. If the republicans and conservatives (I am a conservative) agree that he was targeted it is a fair certainty that this wasn't the imagination of a few democrats. It happened.

Meghan Kelly will have to accept the consequences of her actions. I do not believe it was an after thought. I believe this was her intention before the first question was asked.
That's all well and good but that was not the question. This thread isn't about Fox or its personalities. It's about us and I submit to you the reason I'm not getting responses is because I'm right.

One was a target, the others were guests.

That is truly sad, isn't it? I'm not a big fan of Donald Trump. I have not been following him or listening to his speeches but what happened to him is wrong. I hope that Meghan Kelly is never permitted the opportunity to be a political moderator / ask questions in a debate again. She has risen to the level of her incompetency. Let someone else replace her.

That's all well and good but that was not the question. This thread isn't about Fox or its personalities. It's about us and I submit to you the reason I'm not getting responses is because I'm right.

Excuse me, but do you believe that Donald Trump was targeted? Yes or no?

Excuse me, but do you believe that Donald Trump was targeted? Yes or no?
Absolutely but again, that is not the premise of this thread.

It was bullsh*t.
That question asked to Trump about abortion is perfectly fair. Especially as when you parse his abortion opinion you find out he is still enthustiacly pro abortion

I did not hear the question about abortion but the question back to you is - Is it fair for a news media group such as Fox and a personality such as Meghan Kelly (who advertise themselves as FAIR AND BALANCED) to target one individual repeatedly while giving the rest the respect they deserve? Yes or no? Please answer the question!

It was bullsh*t.

I disagree. I thought all of the candidates were given gotcha questions ... Not just DT.

It was bullsh*t.

I did not hear the question about abortion but the question back to you is - Is it fair for a news media group such as Fox and a personality such as Meghan Kelly (who advertise themselves as FAIR AND BALANCED) to target one individual repeatedly while giving the rest the respect they deserve? Yes or no? Please answer the question!
Why don't you create your own thread instead of hijacking mine.

Thanks

Forum List

Back