Why the hell would the CUBS all of a sudden care about winning going into the bottom of the 9th

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
when they had 0 runs all fucking day?????????? They not only score 0 runs but was down 9-0 going into the bottom of the 9th and I took the Under on them scoring 2 runs or less for $50. These stupid mutherfuckers suddenly had interest in hitting the ball and guess what the final score was? 9-3 I feel like someone played a trick on me because that was just mean. 0 runs all day and then they want to suddenly care about winning when down 9-0. It;s not like they had a chance to win and was down 2-0 like the Dodgers last night.

UN.....................FUCKING................BELIEVEABLE

In my betting days, I stopped doing Under bets for that very reason. You get beat with garbage points at the end of the game. Doesn't matter if it's baseball, football or basketball.
I did however do REALLY well sticking to Over bets in favorable situations. That is the only bet that once you cover, you win. No getting beat at garbage time. :113:

when they had 0 runs all fucking day?????????? They not only score 0 runs but was down 9-0 going into the bottom of the 9th and I took the Under on them scoring 2 runs or less for $50. These stupid mutherfuckers suddenly had interest in hitting the ball and guess what the final score was? 9-3 I feel like someone played a trick on me because that was just mean. 0 runs all day and then they want to suddenly care about winning when down 9-0. It;s not like they had a chance to win and was down 2-0 like the Dodgers last night.

Never bet for or against the Cubs because you become the bigger loser!

In my betting days, I stopped doing Under bets for that very reason. You get beat with garbage points at the end of the game. Doesn't matter if it's baseball, football or basketball.
I did however do REALLY well sticking to Over bets in favorable situations. That is the only bet that once you cover, you win. No getting beat at garbage time. :113:

I agree, garbage runs that made the game no closer

After today they in the same category as the Orioles

Nobody is in the same category as the Orioles

Yeah true, they gave up 20 runs last sunday

I think I will take your advice starting tomorrow lol

I did it again. Phillies was down 19-9 going to the top of the 9th and I took the under on them staying at 9 and they score 2 garbage runs off of walks and final score was 19-11 lol

Welcome to my world of 54 years.

At least we won the world series in my life time

No shit!

The truth is the Cubs are known to kill you in the betting world...

FBJ should stop betting and invest in bridges instead... He will have the same luck as he has betting on the Cubs!

No shit!

The truth is the Cubs are known to kill you in the betting world...

FBJ should stop betting and invest in bridges instead... He will have the same luck as he has betting on the Cubs!

what do you mean by the Cubs are known to kill you in the betting world?

Forum List

Back