Why the hell are we having Muslim hearings?

Who gives a crap? Muslim conservatives are not the same as American conservatives. It's a false premise, and as such dishonest and a logical fallacy.

Does that mean that Muslim conservatives are not acceptable to American conservatives?

:confused: do you mean to say they are trying to paint all Muslims as terrorists? If so, how counterproductive.

I have to agree with Ravi here.

The 98% of muslims who are terrorist animals give the other 2% a bad rap.

But the 2% have done very little to denounce the actions of the 98%. There is also the fact that the radicals who execute the terrorist actions are not the usual uneducated children and men, but instead are educated and well off . Why not wait and see what happens with the hearings ?

exactly.....only its probably 98% not denouncing the 2%......and there....lies the problem.....trust....not policing their own......same thing out here with the Illegals.....the Mexicans here....dont want to say anything about their Illegal Brethren.....even though many are not to fond of them.....

Why the hell are we having Muslim hearings?

Because right wingers are already starting to get tired of teachers.

Hmm, let's see:

Gays
Hispanics
Muslims
Feminists
Gays
Hispanics
Teachers
Yep, it's time once again for the Muslims

Who gives a crap? Muslim conservatives are not the same as American conservatives. It's a false premise, and as such dishonest and a logical fallacy.

Does that mean that Muslim conservatives are not acceptable to American conservatives?

The BOGUS Rightwinger is playing a BOGUS game, as usual.

The term "Muslim" is misleading. There are Muslims that are clueless about the correct interpretation of "TRUE MUSLIM". The "TRUE MUSLIM" is aware of, and the follower of, the FIRST DICTUM concocted by the Historically Documented Piece of Shit: the THIEF, MASS MURDERER, RAPIST & PEDOPHILIC RAPIST, MOHAMMED: "Make the World the Caliphate of Islam, preferably by word, by SWORD (caps mine) if necessary."

What this political shyster, the BOGUS Rightwinger is doing, in effect, is positing the following equivalent question:

"Does that mean that (as one of many examples) NONCONVICTED MASS MURDERERS & RAPISTS who also happen to hold some conservatives beliefs are not acceptable to American conservatives ?

Obviously, the Muslim Slime, i.e., the "TRUE MUSLIMS" are the ENEMY WITHIN, and just because they feel that, lets say, for example, that Obami Salami is a MARXIST Whackjob who is destroying the ECONOMY of America, and therefore destroying their well-being as well, they, by holding certain Conservative concepts, are welcome as American Conservatives.......and, of course these arseholes are not welcome as American Conservatives.

BTW, I am NOT a Conservative.

I am a vociferous Anti-Liberal.

There is a difference.

Last edited:
So why wouldn't Americans want to root out terrorists in our country? There are mosques in the USA preaching hatred and overthrow of the government with Sharia Law. Why shouldn't we expose these traitors?

With the incredibly pace of American downturn there is no explanation other then incompetence of the current generation.

Unbelievable, US Astronauts who paraded on moon a generation ago must be carried by the Sputniks into space.

aint that the fucking truth....that right there alone should bother every American here......someone else has to take our guys into space.....by now we should have a ship that can take off on its own and get to the Moon and back under its own power.....in just a few days.....

The term "Muslim" is misleading. There are Muslims that are clueless about the correct interpretation of "TRUE MUSLIM". The "TRUE MUSLIM" is aware of, and the follower of, the FIRST DICTUM concocted by the Historically Documented Piece of Shit: the THIEF, MASS MURDERER, RAPIST & PEDOPHILIC RAPIST, MOHAMMED: "Make the World the Caliphate of Islam, preferably by word, by SWORD (caps mine) if necessary."

What this political shyster, the BOGUS Rightwinger is doing, in effect, is positing the following equivalent question:

"Does that mean that (as one of many examples) NONCONVICTED MASS MURDERERS & RAPISTS who also happen to hold some conservatives beliefs are not acceptable to American conservatives ?

Obviously, the Muslim Slime, i.e., the "TRUE MUSLIMS" are the ENEMY WITHIN, and just because they feel that, lets say, for example, that Obami Salami is a MARXIST Whackjob who is destroying the ECONOMY of America, and therefore destroying their well-being as well, they, by holding certain Conservative concepts, are welcome as American Conservatives.......and, of course these arseholes are not welcome as American Conservatives.

There is a difference.

So nice that you can speak for a billion people

So why wouldn't Americans want to root out terrorists in our country? There are mosques in the USA preaching hatred and overthrow of the government with Sharia Law. Why shouldn't we expose these traitors?
Link?

Link? What do you mean "link"? Do you expect me to believe that there are no mosques in the USA preaching hatred of Jews and Christians and Sharia Law? Do you live under a rock?

There is a difference.

So nice that you can speak for a billion people
Well the religious debate is fun, people honestly think simply banning Islam or ending that religion will make terrorism go away but who can forget the acts of domestic terrorism, and politically motivated terrorism* that had nothing to do with religion? :lol:

*I think the South Park episode with Dawkins put it best, simply removing religion won't make terrorism, war and violence go away, merely redirect to other arguments and ideological standpoints.

Notice how all the left wingers in here trying to paint these hearings as an investigation of all Muslims. Keep ignoring me when I point out that the hearings are on the Radicalization of a small number of Muslims.

They wont respond, because they got nothing, Nothing but lies and smears and misrepresentations of what the hearings are actually about.

If they were not so busy trying to Bash Republicans, they would wake up and realize these hearings about about trying to figure out what is causing the Radicalization. Whether it is from outside sources, or because of our own Actions.

Fools.

After 9/11 they all told us we should look at ourselves to see what we were doing to cause them to hate us. These hearings could actually shed some light on that, but in their Zeal to distort facts and paint republicans as evil, they are over looking that.

You better believe if these hearings were on the Radicalization of Christians in America. These same Left Wingers would be defending the Hearings.

See how that works.

Last edited:
These hearings are an opportunity for the american people to hear from and about true muslims and giving americans the opportunity to see that the majority of muslims are not like those who hijacked their religion in the name of terrorism.

It would be nice if that was the case, and I actually hope it's what ends up happening here. However I don't think this is going to be a Dr Phil "let me listen to your feelings" session. It's a hearing that has started with an accusation, and that's usually not a good way to start the conversation.

This is just going to be a waste of time, imo. The people who think that all or most Muslims are secretly terrorist sympathizers, aren't going to allow their world view to be shattered by a congressional hearing. :dunno:

Why would you assume this is not the case? The guy running the hearings doesn't have an anti-muslim track record that I know about. If he does show me the video or transcript of his words that back up such a claim.
Oh really. Just a month ago on the Sean Hannity Show, King said 85% of the Muslim Mosques were taken over by Islamic fundamentalist. This is ridiculous. It comes from what someone said 12 years ago. There was a survey of American Muslims done a few months that that proves just the opposite.

This hearing will turn into a witch hunt, nothing more than a political sceptically. The most likely outcome will be to make the FBI and Homeland Securities job harder.

The Arena – In the Arena - CNN.com Blogs

The left panders to muslims. Muslims are one of their "protected" special interests. Unions, queers, teachers, blacks, muslims. It's all about votes. The libs couldn't care less about national security.

That's pretty surprising since you have more in common with them than you do with many of your fellow Americans.

Muslims are for the most part uber-conservatives. Odd that you aren't one, actually.

:eusa_eh:

Muslims are not conservative in the way we understand conservatism. Primarily because they violate individual rights as a matter of course. And individual rights are pretty much the bedrock of American conservatism.

Other than that, I think it's patently obvious that at any time you have exactly zero percent understanding of what you're babbling about, so I'll just ignore the rest of your post, because you wouldn't understand the response anyway.

I don't think you have an understanding of what you are babbling about. For one, you only believe in individual rights if the person thinks like you.
Yep...very similar, sadly, to the extremists she denies being akin to.

The left panders to muslims. Muslims are one of their "protected" special interests. Unions, queers, teachers, blacks, muslims. It's all about votes. The libs couldn't care less about national security.
Yep,Liberals love to trash Christians .But they protect the evil muslim beasts
who want to destroy are freedoms and make the USA a islamic nation under sharia law.
F liberals! F islam!Iam A PROUD infidel who HATES islam!!!!!!!!!!!islam is a evil backward deathcult from hell!!!!!!!!

Thanks all for trying, but no one really gave a good answer.

In my view all these hearings will accomplish is the demonization of a group of Americans that are as a majority not in any way connected to terrorists.

Bad things happen when groups are demonized and I am ashamed of our politicians for taking this route.

But I am sure if they were to hold Hearings on the Radical Conservatives in America. You would have a sudden change of heart eh.

The Truth is the truth. These hearings are about trying to understand the cause of the Radicalization of some Muslims in America.

I would think you guys would be behind trying to figure out what we are doing to cause this.
Keep telling yourself that.

The hearings were actually pretty amusing and seemed to be about answering the question: are Republicans being retarded for holding these hearings?

Maybe next time they'll worry about actual terrorism instead of trying to demonize Americans with a religion they consider spooky.

Yep,Liberals love to trash Christians .But they protect the evil muslim beasts
who want to destroy are freedoms and make the USA a islamic nation under sharia law.
F liberals! F islam!Iam A PROUD infidel who HATES islam!!!!!!!!!!!islam is a evil backward deathcult from hell!!!!!!!!

I think anyone with a little common sense who loves peace and freedom would have to agree that the world would be a much nicer place without Islam.

Thanks all for trying, but no one really gave a good answer.

In my view all these hearings will accomplish is the demonization of a group of Americans that are as a majority not in any way connected to terrorists.

Bad things happen when groups are demonized and I am ashamed of our politicians for taking this route.

But I am sure if they were to hold Hearings on the Radical Conservatives in America. You would have a sudden change of heart eh.

The Truth is the truth. These hearings are about trying to understand the cause of the Radicalization of some Muslims in America.

I would think you guys would be behind trying to figure out what we are doing to cause this.
Keep telling yourself that.

The hearings were actually pretty amusing and seemed to be about answering the question: are Republicans being retarded for holding these hearings?

Maybe next time they'll worry about actual terrorism instead of trying to demonize Americans with a religion they consider spooky.

These hearings are about terrorism, not demonizing muslim Americans. You're confused, either deliberately or through misinformation.

Forum List

Back