Why the fuck did the media feel the need to ask NBA players about what Trump said....locker room

With a much better command of the English language than the tripe you spew in here.

And, try to pay a bit more attention to the news about black NBA morons involved in physical abuse of women and you'll come across as far less stupid.

cancel your internet service and your life
Well if I did cancel my internet it would be my decision to do so and not, as in your case, involuntary because I didn't have the money to pay my bill.

Other than that, it sounds like you're due for another of your skanks to sniff your cheeks again. Enjoy!

Stop posting please
Request denied.

How much of that $1500 insurance money backup have you spent to date?

Just gave medical people $217 and taking $300 to nyc on saturday
So you're another $300.00 in the hole. Nice going.

Well if I did cancel my internet it would be my decision to do so and not, as in your case, involuntary because I didn't have the money to pay my bill.

Other than that, it sounds like you're due for another of your skanks to sniff your cheeks again. Enjoy!

Stop posting please
Request denied.

How much of that $1500 insurance money backup have you spent to date?

Just gave medical people $217 and taking $300 to nyc on saturday
So you're another $300.00 in the hole. Nice going.

Not really. I'm paying them on my schedule

Well if you follow the news you know a whole lot of NBA players don't go in for that kind of talk. They'd rather just beat their women instead like they learned growing up.

I see you one if those stupid mutherfuckers
With a much better command of the English language than the tripe you spew in here.

And, try to pay a bit more attention to the news about black NBA morons involved in physical abuse of women and you'll come across as far less stupid.

Now was that nice to write!?!

I mean I do pray that one day you self abort yourself but I would never wish that you cancel your internet subscription at the local library that you get for free...

Now I am sure you have never delve into locker room banter and are one of the most upstanding members of your society...

( I am puking as I wrote it! )

Well if you follow the news you know a whole lot of NBA players don't go in for that kind of talk. They'd rather just beat their women instead like they learned growing up.

I see you one if those stupid mutherfuckers

Now was that nice to write!?!

I mean I do pray that one day you self abort yourself but I would never wish that you cancel your internet subscription at the local library that you get for free...

Now I am sure you have never delve into locker room banter and are one of the most upstanding members of your society...

( I am puking as I wrote it! )

I have a laptop mongo

Forum List

Back