Onyx

Gold Member
Dec 17, 2015
One of my favorite subjects is music, so I like to inform people about relatively obscure genres. My favorite music is usually subversive or emotional, so I am mostly a fan of punk rock.

Yesterday I made a thread about Jihadist hip hop and Taqwacore, which carried two very different messages despite both being made by Muslims (Muslim Counterculture Music) Keeping in the spirit of that theme, I'll expose you guys to Nazi Punk and Afro-Punk.

Screwdriver is infamous for being the kings of Nazi Punk, and the band of choice for white power skinheads.

Afro-Punk is a punk rock movement/genre relating to punk in the black community.

Last edited:
Also because I know a lot of people are fans of this Afro-Punk band....

I believe there are more songs criticizing nazi punks than there are actual nazi punk songs.

This song is a funny protest against Islamism. In the Song, the singer takes a burqa from a terrorist and gives him his bomber jacket so that he can move freely through Berlin and the terrorist would be checked by police at each corner.

While we are sharing hate rock, here is an anti-LGBT punk song.

The origin of the L Kaida song above. A song against the traffic enterprise in Berlin (BVG) by one of the most famous German leftist bands.

Nice. My favorite German band is Oxymoron, although they produce in English.

Forum List

Back