Why the female hostages the Palestinians have kidnapped will never be released alive…

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
The reason they will never be released alive UNDER ANY CONDITIONS is because Palestinian subhumanoid animals have raped, tortured and abused them so much, they cannot and will not allow them to tell the world what Palestinian savages did to them.

The reason they will never be released alive UNDER ANY CONDITIONS is because Palestinian subhumanoid animals have raped, tortured and abused them so much, they cannot and will not allow them to tell the world what Palestinian savages did to them.
This is why each of these terrorists must and will face justice.

I stand with Israel when they confront such animals. I try to be objective and Bibi has made some poor decisions, but Israel has been more honest and forthright, even when in err; than Hamas and their cheerleaders have been. I place great value in truth in the context of war, especially since it is often difficult to find. This is about Israel and the Jewish people not just one leader.

The world needs to continue to ask as loudly for the release of these hostages as it does the condemnation of civilian deaths at the hands of IDF missiles.

Forums most childish Hasbara Troll spouting crudely with lies

The more childish and desperate Raspberry is , the greater trouble the Nazi IDF is in .

Seems the Nazis are taking a terrible pounding everywhere and Raspberry is crying out like a big baby

I stand with Israel when they confront such animals. I try to be objective and Bibi has made some poor decisions, but Israel has been more honest and forthright, even when in err; than Hamas and their cheerleaders have been. I place great value in truth in the context of war, especially since it is often difficult to find. This is about Israel and the Jewish people not just one leader.

The world needs to continue to ask as loudly for the release of these hostages as it does the condemnation of civilian deaths at the hands of IDF missiles.
I have many friends with family in Israel who’s kids are now in Gaza fighting, and they say nobody believes the women will ever be released alive, so that they can tell the world what Palestinians animals did to them.

Forums most childish Hasbara Troll spouting crudely with lies

The more childish and desperate Raspberry is , the greater trouble the Nazi IDF is in .

Seems the Nazis are taking a terrible pounding everywhere and Raspberry is crying out like a big baby

Eh Shadap you ignorant moron. Israel is has turned Gaza into rubble and that’s why you come here every day to bray like a donkey in heat and cry for your beloved Hamas animals.

Except that one girl they paraded around having just been raped to death? ...

Shani Louk was her name ... "The videos, which quickly spread around the world, showed a half-naked woman lying seemingly unconscious face-down in the back of a pickup truck in Gaza filled with armed men." ... {Cite} ...

You don't understand how terrorism works, now do you? ...

Shani Louk was her name ... "The videos, which quickly spread around the world, showed a half-naked woman lying seemingly unconscious face-down in the back of a pickup truck in Gaza filled with armed men." ... {Cite} ...

Yes, that is during annd immediately anfter Oct. 7. Now Hamas and pro Palis want us to believe that Hamas are actually human, and the Oct. 7 genocide never happened the way it happened and according to the overwhelming evidence that became available.

Justice could only be, that they are executed for their crimes against humanity.

You think that "human rights" org. Including the UN will "permit" that?
With trial, yes. Personally, I hope they resist arrest and die in place.

Forums ..
Forum outcast infamous RACIST motivated posting:
'Luiza' - Nazism:

(luiza.86585)

• Pro Jihad child killing.
  • Admitting Jews today are the same ethnicity as Jesus . But often tries to lie about it.
  • Advocates for genocide.
  • Pro Jihad entities use of its children.
  • Promoting Hitler garbage.
  • Spamming the forums with despicable wording.

Gas chambers or Ovens - Nazi Luiza asks?
]

IMG-20240117-WA0006.jpg

Exterminating J.

img-20240117-wa0000-jpg.890318

Against all Jews.

IMG-20231205-WA0002(1).jpg

And more...

img-20231211-wa0002-1-jpg.890320

Today's Jews are as Jesus ethnicity she admits. But racist Luiza still hates via ancient lies canards stereotypes.

img-20231212-wa0000-jpg.890321

Last edited:

It might have been staged Zionist hate propaganda. That kind of thing usually is stagecraft.

It might have been staged Zionist hate propaganda. That kind of thing usually is stagecraft.
Yeah it was all staged. Nobody was killed, raped, beheaded, or kidnapped. Palestinians are angels that walk on water and Hamas pure as driven snow. :cuckoo:

Sadly.... I think you are right.:confused:

Yeah it was all staged. Nobody was killed, raped, beheaded, or kidnapped. Palestinians are angels that walk on water and Hamas pure as driven snow. :cuckoo:
A small amount of revenge for 75 years of murdering by the Zionists.

A small amount of ...
You men 110 years by Arabists since 1920?

It's not about "revenge," Hamas and PIJ 3,000 butchers that attacked were LAUGHING.

So are the masses of thousands of RACIST ARABS ceheering to that.

And what "revenge" was there in 1920 or 1929 non-Zionists elderly and the mass rape of women in Hebron?

Forum List

Back