Why the f*ck do I need a passport to go to Canada?

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
Forever, Americans didn't need a passport and then the govt. just randomly decided to say you need a piece of paper to go? What the fuck is that all about? We'll bend the fuck over for every Mexican that crosses the border and offer them ten degrees of free shit and citizenship. But, if I want to go Canada, I got to register with our country? Fuck the government. They're so full of shit that they don't even notice the fucking flies gathering anymore.

It is also at the request of Canada.

Do Americans Need a Passport to Visit Canada?

Since June 2009, everyone from every country arriving in Canada by air, land and sea has needed a passport or equivalent

This was probably made necessary by an influx of Mexicans getting in from the US.

Blog: Canadian visa requirements remain source of frustration for Mexicans | canada.com

Canada’s Irrational Fears on Moving People in the Americas

One of the most frustrating roadblocks to Canada’s success culturally and commercially in the Americas has been the country’s policy on the movement of people.

Since June 2009, everyone from every country arriving in Canada by air, land and sea has needed a passport or equivalent

This was probably made necessary by an influx of Mexicans getting in from the US.

Blog: Canadian visa requirements remain source of frustration for Mexicans | canada.com

Canada’s Irrational Fears on Moving People in the Americas

One of the most frustrating roadblocks to Canada’s success culturally and commercially in the Americas has been the country’s policy on the movement of people.

Actually you're wrong as usual. They required a passport from us in response to us requiring a passport from them following 9-11.

Thank 9-11

You're right. But, fuck this 9-11 shit. I think the government is fucking with people a hell of a lot more than terrorists. And that's why it doesn't come as a surprise that all these govt. assholes have ties with the terrorists.

One answer

Biometric Government ID. Get to the border, swipe your card and it establishes you are a US citizen

Forever, Americans didn't need a passport and then the govt. just randomly decided to say you need a piece of paper to go? What the fuck is that all about? We'll bend the fuck over for every Mexican that crosses the border and offer them ten degrees of free shit and citizenship. But, if I want to go Canada, I got to register with our country? Fuck the government. They're so full of shit that they don't even notice the fucking flies gathering anymore.

We got the news in 2004. Where have you been?

Thank 9-11

You're right. But, fuck this 9-11 shit. I think the government is fucking with people a hell of a lot more than terrorists. And that's why it doesn't come as a surprise that all these govt. assholes have ties with the terrorists.

One answer

Biometric Government ID. Get to the border, swipe your card and it establishes you are a US citizen

What's after that? Just put microchips in our brains so that they can know what we're doing and thinking at all times?

One answer

What's after that? Just put microchips in our brains so that they can know what we're doing and thinking at all times?
Tin foil?

No, actually a simple form of ID that is not hack able and assures you are not susceptible to identity theft, voter fraud and can serve as every ID in your wallet

It was because the US threatened to make border-crossings more difficult if Canada didn't tighten up their customs and immigration policies. And because the US changed the policy so that Canadians need a passport to come into the US first, Canada reciprocated.

Because the US made it more difficult for foreigners to come into this country, other countries have made it more difficult for Americans to travel abroad. It is easier for Canadians to travel around the world than it is for Americans.

Last edited:

Where have you been? They started requiring that some time ago.

Forum List

Back