Chris Lane & Trayvon Martin: "If a clod be washed away by the sea..."

The family and friends of Trayvon Martin started the 'white on black' crime scenario.

The Chis Lane incident? Who started the racial angle?

Liberals introduced the narrative. Time to take a dose of your own medicine, Liberal.

Two wrongs always make a rightie right?

:cool:

Did liberals introduce a narrative in the Chris Lane murder? It has already been mentioned that it was the family and 'friends' of Trayvon Martin who introduced race in to the Martin/Zimmerman tragedy. Who introduced race into the Chris Lane murder?

The family and friends of Trayvon Martin started the 'white on black' crime scenario.

The Chis Lane incident? Who started the racial angle?

Liberals introduced the narrative. Time to take a dose of your own medicine, Liberal.

Did liberals introduce a narrative in the Chris Lane murder? It has already been mentioned that it was the family and 'friends' of Trayvon Martin who introduced race in to the Martin/Zimmerman tragedy. Who introduced race into the Chris Lane murder?

the thug who killed him did - by his rants on twitter

If I were color blind, what would I see?

:eusa_whistle:

3 kids who got arrested right away, unlike George Zimmerman who didn't but should have been.

George Zimmerman had called the police before the shooting. George stayed and was in police custody ... he did not flee a crime scene. George Zimmerman should never have been arrested, because the tragedy was not a crime

If I were color blind, what would I see?

:eusa_whistle:
The people with the afro's are committing most of the crime?

Take your racially insensitive and obnoxious posts elsewhere. People of all colors can and have grown 'afros'

Freedom of speech as an exercise is not always pretty, it is often as ugly as you

the thug who killed him did - by his rants on twitter

Twitter is for twits

Your response stinks of bullshit

I assume that the point here is to try to draw some parallel between the killings of Chris Lane and Trayvon Martin, so would it be too much for me to ask who, exactly, is running around the nation, screeching about how we need to have a "national discussion on race" and how this speaks to the "dark racist heart of America", and most of all, how we need to bypass all the common functions and procedures of law enforcement and the justice system and have a public show trial, preferably followed by a public lynching, in the Lane case?

The most racially-oriented conversation I'm hearing in relation to Chris Lane is simply to point out the hypocrisy of the race pimps who couldn't shut up after Trayvon Martin, but now can't be induced to make a peep. That's not exactly the same thing.

I assume that the point here is to try to draw some parallel between the killings of Chris Lane and Trayvon Martin, so would it be too much for me to ask who, exactly, is running around the nation, screeching about how we need to have a "national discussion on race" and how this speaks to the "dark racist heart of America", and most of all, how we need to bypass all the common functions and procedures of law enforcement and the justice system and have a public show trial, preferably followed by a public lynching, in the Lane case?

The most racially-oriented conversation I'm hearing in relation to Chris Lane is simply to point out the hypocrisy of the race pimps who couldn't shut up after Trayvon Martin, but now can't be induced to make a peep. That's not exactly the same thing.

Trouble with simple questions? Who introduced the issue of race into the Chris Lane tragedy?

Trouble with simple questions? Who introduced the issue of race into the Chris Lane tragedy?

That'd be all of the dimwits screaming about "racism!" for no good reason before Chris Lane had ever been heard of.

Oh, I'm sorry, did you want us to pretend that events happen in a vacuum, sealed off from any of the toxic effects of the leftist thought acid rotting away our society? Sorry, Sparkles, I don't play that way.

That'd be all of the dimwits screaming about "racism!" for no good reason before Chris Lane had ever been heard of.

Oh, I'm sorry, did you want us to pretend that events happen in a vacuum, sealed off from any of the toxic effects of the leftist thought acid rotting away our society? Sorry, Sparkles, I don't play that way.

Can't get out of your own way, eh? :lol: what a tool

If you were capable of comprehending the most simple of things, you'd understand the OP acknowledged the 'friends' and family of Trayvon Martin first introduced race into that tragedy.

Now, who first introduced race into the Chris Lane tragedy?

The Negro who killed Chris Lane wrote about how much he hated white people.

The Negro who killed Chris Lane wrote about how much he hated white people.

So no one introduced race until that was 'found' out? Hmm...

I think you are full of shit

Who first introduced race into the Lane tragedy? Not Lane's family and friends. Could it have been media people or race baiters like you? We know it was Trayvon's friends and family who did it in that tragedy...then the media ran with it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back