Why the f*ck do I need a passport to go to Canada?

was my friend "pulling my leg" when he said Canada won't let you in if you've been convicted of a dui like he was. Somehow, they let him through

Forever, Americans didn't need a passport and then the govt. just randomly decided to say you need a piece of paper to go? What the fuck is that all about? We'll bend the fuck over for every Mexican that crosses the border and offer them ten degrees of free shit and citizenship. But, if I want to go Canada, I got to register with our country? Fuck the government. They're so full of shit that they don't even notice the fucking flies gathering anymore.

Where have you been? They started requiring that some time ago.

I never said that I just found out about it. But, I got to thinking about it and thought; well this just seems like a bunch of bull shit that we give all this shit to illegals and then make a big f'ing deal about passports with Canada.

No, actually a simple form of ID that is not hack able and assures you are not susceptible to identity theft, voter fraud and can serve as every ID in your wallet

There is absolutely no such thing in existence and there never will be. I work in IT. I can assure you everything is hackable. Even the latest and greatest technology out there, someone eventually finds a way to crack it, just like a safe.

It is also at the request of Canada.

Do Americans Need a Passport to Visit Canada?

Since June 2009, everyone from every country arriving in Canada by air, land and sea has needed a passport or equivalent

This was probably made necessary by an influx of Mexicans getting in from the US.

Blog: Canadian visa requirements remain source of frustration for Mexicans | canada.com

Canada’s Irrational Fears on Moving People in the Americas

One of the most frustrating roadblocks to Canada’s success culturally and commercially in the Americas has been the country’s policy on the movement of people.

Actually you're wrong as usual. They required a passport from us in response to us requiring a passport from them following 9-11.

Following 911 turned out to be in 2008.

Right now, it's still following 911, and will be following 911 for the rest of time.

Forum List

Back