Why the Democrats Will Do and Say Anything To Stop Donald Trump

Let Republicans choke on Donald Trump.....It would serve them right

Every 4 years dems see the joke canidates and call them jokes

Republicans pretend they have a chance to win

Republicans pretend anyone who doesnt like said joke stems from Jealousy (or pick an emotion)

Once the joke canidate doesnt get chosen the GOP will go into phase 2, which is to claim that the joke canidate couldve won if only people were "smarter"

Its a predictable cycle. You can set your watch to it.

Yup... it's predictable alright.

And it never gets MORE predictable, that where you find the Left gnashing their collective tooth, that THAT is the thing that scares them the most... and whatever individual they demand is the only one that they're worried about, is the one they need to run.

ROFLMNAO! Predictable as the sun risin'.

Yup... it's predictable alright.

And it never gets MORE predictable, that where you find the Left gnashing their collective tooth, that THAT is the thing that scares them the most... and whatever individual they demand is the only one that they're worried about, is the one they need to run.

ROFLMNAO! Predictable as the sun risin'.

Again, yoou source on your entire 'gnashing' narrative....is you pretending to be 'the Left'. All while ignoring anything anyone has to say for themselves.

Like most of your arguments, none of us really need to be here. As you are your own source, your own Authority, and your own audience.

It's amazing how coordinated the attack has been on Donald Trump's comments regarding the violence and mayhem brought upon the US Culture by the Ideological Left and their importation of TENS OF MILLIONS OF ILLEGALS...

I ran across this piece which summed it up nicely...

"... Trump’s election would be a nightmare. Obama has committed many crimes. No one else but Donald would dare to prosecute. Donald Trump will not hesitate. Once Donald gets in and gets a look at “the cooked books” and Obama’s records, the game is over. The gig is up. The goose is cooked.

Eric Holder could wind up in prison. Valerie Jarrett could wind up in prison. Obama bundler Jon Corzine could wind up in prison for losing $1.5 billion of customer money.

Hillary Clinton could wind up in jail for deleting 32,000 emails; or accepting bribes from foreign governmentswhile serving as secretary of State; or for “misplacing” $6 billion as head of State Department; or for the Benghazi coverup.

The entire upper level management of the IRS could wind up in prison for targeting and persecuting critics of the president and then purposely destroying evidence. Obamacare will be defunded and dismantled. The Obama Crime Family will be prosecuted for crimes against the American people. And Obama himself could wind up ruined, his legacy in tatters.

Trump will investigate. Trump will prosecute. Trump will go after everyone involved…just for fun. That will all happen on Trump’s first day in the White House.

Who knows what Donald will do on day two?

That’s why the dogs of hell have been unleashed on Donald Trump. ..."

Why the Democrats Will Do and Say Anything To Stop Donald Trump TheBlaze.com
LOL. Hillary is on her knees thanking him, and if she could she'd probably pay for his bj.

It's amazing how coordinated the attack has been on Donald Trump's comments regarding the violence and mayhem brought upon the US Culture by the Ideological Left and their importation of TENS OF MILLIONS OF ILLEGALS...

"... Trump’s election would be a nightmare. Obama has committed many crimes. No one else but Donald would dare to prosecute. Donald Trump will not hesitate. Once Donald gets in and gets a look at “the cooked books” and Obama’s records, the game is over. The gig is up. The goose is cooked.

Eric Holder could wind up in prison. Valerie Jarrett could wind up in prison. Obama bundler Jon Corzine could wind up in prison for losing $1.5 billion of customer money.

Hillary Clinton could wind up in jail for deleting 32,000 emails; or accepting bribes from foreign governmentswhile serving as secretary of State; or for “misplacing” $6 billion as head of State Department; or for the Benghazi coverup.

The entire upper level management of the IRS could wind up in prison for targeting and persecuting critics of the president and then purposely destroying evidence. Obamacare will be defunded and dismantled. The Obama Crime Family will be prosecuted for crimes against the American people. And Obama himself could wind up ruined, his legacy in tatters.

Trump will investigate. Trump will prosecute. Trump will go after everyone involved…just for fun. That will all happen on Trump’s first day in the White House.

LOL. Hillary is on her knees thanking him, and if she could she'd probably pay for his bj.

YES! I bet Hillary is.

I mean she's been on record with regard to her position on the importance of the Truth in Government, when she testified before the Legislature she repeatedly asked:

"WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES [THE TRUTH] MAKE?"

Consider how many Democrat Party adherents don't want Trump to be the Republican nominee.

Then sniff the morning air; their fear is strong!

But don't sniff in after about 10am 'cause by then they've all shit themselves in terror.
I want him to be the GOP nominee. So do Hispanics.

Most of the folks attacking Trump are Republicans. The Democrats would love to see him on the ballot.

Nooo....most RINOs are attacking Trump,along with all the other leftwing limp dicks. Real Republicans like what they're hearing.

Well, I think you should do something about it. Teach those RINOs a lesson. Break off, form your own party where the Real Republicans can finally do what they need to do. And they should have Trump as their candidate. How could you lose?

"Why the Democrats Will Do and Say Anything To Stop Donald Trump"

Actually it's Donald Trump who is doing and saying anything to stop Donald Trump.

He's his own worst enemy, bane to the GOP, and a gift to democrats.

Indeed, the last thing democrats want to do is stop Trump.

It is not only Democrats who are cutting egomaniac trump down to size -- it is Republicans as well. He is almost as much of a narcissist as Obama himself. We can do without that. Trump is not stable enough to run a dog pound much less the greatest country in the world.

Why the Democrats Will Do and Say Anything To Stop Donald Trump

I'm pretty sure they want him to keep running his mouth

I'm pretty sure they do not.

Ya see scamp... The idiocy that the Ideological Left has developed a fragile construct, in the pretense of reality which is not quite as deep as a shadow.

With Trump picking at it, pointing out the obvious weakness common to simply placing cards at opposing angles, to hide the truth, those weaknesses are going to become much more fragile as more and more people tend to test them and this creates a structural issue rather quickly.

In point of fact, the Ideological Left has imported TENS OF MILLIONS of indigent Illegals and set them immediately upon the government dole, now demanding that those millions of ignorant, non-US Citizens should (ARE) being issued Driver's License and with that, being registered to vote. The considerable criminal element within that invasion is not even a debatable point, yet, there is the Left DEMANDING THAT SUCH IS NOT TRUE.

The Ideological Left is responsible for this... the premise that "CORPORATIONS" are responsible is nonsense...

With Trump picking at the structural defects and the facade that the left has used to cloak the truth, there is a very good chance that the Left's house of cards will come a falling down around their ears... and THAT is why the Ideological Left is DESPERATE to shut Trump down.

But how cool is it that so many of the would-be MODERATES are clambering to advise the Readers that 'The Left is Trumps BIGGEST PROPONENT! ??

I guess I will never tire of watching the delusion spread. It's FASCINATIN'!

I'm still not convinced he's actually running fo r
if 3 billion would suffice, gates or buffet would have been president, long ago and probably both
Why would anyone successful want to be President? :dunno:

He doesn't. He wants the spotlight, not the presidency. He has played this game multiple times and the rubes still fall for it.
I wish they'd put someone more interesting on the ballot for those of us locked up in states that are already sold out to the nominee of the majority party in our state. Whoever the Democrat nominee is, my state, California, gives that person it's electoral votes. How about putting Godzilla or Spiderman on the ballot for those of us who generally don't vote Democrat? It would be pretty interesting to see how many votes such a candidate would get. Personally, if it's Godzilla vs Spiderman, I'm voting for Godzilla. Let's see the world talk shit with Godzilla as our President. :thup:
godzilla-breath.jpg

It is not only Democrats who are cutting egomaniac trump down to size -- it is Republicans as well. He is almost as much of a narcissist as Obama himself. We can do without that. Trump is not stable enough to run a dog pound much less the greatest country in the world.

Yes... Trump has never really shown any means to run anything.

(Reader, what you're witnessing there is DELUSION... on a profound scale. Don Trump is among the most successful individuals on the planet, who has demonstrated unparalleled executive experience. And those who claim that they are HAPPY TO SEE HIM RUN HS MOUTH, are also here to 'advise you', that Trump has NO EXPERIENCE executing... and no record of success. It's a collective insanity... and Trump is merely pointin out the things that demonstrate that.

And, well ... Crazy don't like that.

I'm still not convinced he's actually running fo r
if 3 billion would suffice, gates or buffet would have been president, long ago and probably both
Why would anyone successful want to be President? :dunno:

He doesn't. He wants the spotlight, not the presidency. He has played this game multiple times and the rubes still fall for it.
I wish they'd put someone more interesting on the ballot for those of us locked up in states that are already sold out to the nominee of the majority party in our state. Whoever the Democrat nominee is, my state, California, gives that person it's electoral votes. How about putting Godzilla or Spiderman on the ballot for those of us who generally don't vote Democrat? It would be pretty interesting to see how many votes such a candidate would get. Personally, if it's Godzilla vs Spiderman, I'm voting for Godzilla. Let's see the world talk shit with Godzilla as our President. :thup:
godzilla-breath.jpg

Oh I don't know if Trump is running or not.

But what he is doing is showing the herd what a winner looks like.

Doc Carson did the same thing at the Prayer Breakfast where he exposed the lies of Political Correctness right in the face of the Great Satan itself; who, Carson has since accurately pointed out, is a psychopath.

The day of Reckoning is comin' and the first ingredient is that someone who is NOT already compromised be at the head of the table... so that when he is set there... his first order of business can be to start rounding up the guilty... .

And THAT is what has the Left wetting their collective pant... and gnashing their tooth.

Forum List

Back