Why the Democrats Will Do and Say Anything To Stop Donald Trump

Oh it will be awesome... and we (the Americans) are SO looking forward to it.

Why would any Democrats want to stop Trump. Doesn't make sense.

right now it's a popularity contest and more people know who Trump is....

Right now, the GOP is communicating a glorious message to Latinos: if you portray undocumented immigrants as rapists and thieves......you gain GOP support.

I mean, its an old lesson. But a refresher never hurts.

Consider how many Democrat Party adherents don't want Trump to be the Republican nominee.

Then sniff the morning air; their fear is strong!

But don't sniff in after about 10am 'cause by then they've all shit themselves in terror.

Its already that time of the year when Republicans pick the newest flavor of the month who doesnt have a snowballs chance in hell to win

Consider how many Democrat Party adherents don't want Trump to be the Republican nominee.

But don't sniff in after about 10am 'cause by then they've all shit themselves in terror.

Odd, among the 'leftists' as you call them, support for Trump winning the GOP primary is strong.

I for one wish the man all the best and hope he wins the primaries.

Please, pretty please make Trump be the Republican candidate.

Republicans need a candidate who wants to explicitly shit all over minorities to confirm what minority groups believe.

Every 4 years dems see the joke canidates and call them jokes

Republicans pretend they have a chance to win

Republicans pretend anyone who doesnt like said joke stems from Jealousy (or pick an emotion)

Once the joke canidate doesnt get chosen the GOP will go into phase 2, which is to claim that the joke canidate couldve won if only people were "smarter"

Odd, among the 'leftists' as you call them, support for Trump winning the GOP primary is strong.

OH! Good!

Then we've finally found that elusive common ground. Now should we all pretend that the Left is not wetting their collective pant over Trump to continue to enjoy your assent?

LOL! You people are HELPLESS!

I'd be worried about Trump's candidacy if Jammie-Jake started endorsing him. Wot with he being an aspiring (for when he's old enough to officially join) Democrat but, for now, a virulent RINO (in his own mind).

OH! Good!

Then we've finally found that elusive common ground. Now should we all pretend that the Left is not wetting their collective pant over Trump to continue to enjoy your assent?

LOL! You people are HELPLESS!

Says you citing you pretending to be us. While ignoring anything we have to say for ourselves.

Is there any argument you make, on any topic....that doesn't rapidly degenerate in you citing yourself as an infallible authority on topics you know nothing about?

Forum List

Back