Why some people shouldn't be cops

We expect them to do the job they are paid to do, Dingbat.
We cannot expect them to be shot because they are doing the job they are paid for, now can we dingbat?

No one I know wants to see an honest cop get shot, however, they knowingly signed up for a dangerous job.
No one I know wants to see anyone get shot. This may be a very fundamental difference between us, and the people we know.

We cannot expect them to be shot because they are doing the job they are paid for, now can we dingbat?

No one I know wants to see an honest cop get shot, however, they knowingly signed up for a dangerous job.
No one I know wants to see anyone get shot. This may be a very fundamental difference between us, and the people we know.
You must be against the death penalty?

Except for Utah, I am. But I hear they've stopped that there to. You are far more interesting when you're talking about jungle bunny civilization or black superiority.

Regale us please, if you can't do that, just jump up and down African-style.

Except for Utah, I am. But I hear they've stopped that there to. You are far more interesting when you're talking about jungle bunny civilization or black superiority.

Regale us please, if you can't do that, just jump up and down African-style.
So you were also against Brown getting shot by Wilson?

Not only do we need new tests, we need new people giving the tests. I know when I was selected right after passing the written test for sherrif, the mental exam was handled by some fat redneck that I got up and walked out on.
They were probably gonna' give you the job based on yer skin color, but you fvcked yerself by walking out.

Good thing you did, Cops don't need some asshole like you who makes assumptions about people based on how they look.

So far, I see no evidence that you're telling the truth.

She wasn't black, so who cares?

Not only do we need new tests, we need new people giving the tests. I know when I was selected right after passing the written test for sherrif, the mental exam was handled by some fat redneck that I got up and walked out on.
They were probably gonna' give you the job based on yer skin color, but you fvcked yerself by walking out.

Good thing you did, Cops don't need some asshole like you who makes assumptions about people based on how they look.
Actually it was the best move I ever made. Every time I think about how I almost fucked myself by being a cop I shudder. If I had stayed I would have never become the impressive guy I am now.

Forum List

Back